What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Pass on unbirthing, I don't know why that's even a fetish. Did the last update add anything to the wolfman?

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pass on unbirthing, I don't know why that's even a fetish.
You'd be surprised what people consider a fetish now days. This is the Internet after all. There are times I laugh at some new fetish I come across, yet not surprised at the same time.

What ever floats other people's boats I say. Hard to judge some one else for their fetish when there is always some one that will find fetishes you like being weird to them. But none the less can always have a chuckle on what you find on the Internet at times. x3

Attachments

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pass on unbirthing, I don't know why that's even a fetish. Did the last update add anything to the wolfman?
There exists an infinite number of oddly specific fetishes that can never be explained.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There exists an infinite number of oddly specific fetishes that can never be explained.

Thanks for that...now I feel a whole lot less weird in comparison to some of those. :D

BlkMagma

Reputation score

If there are explanations for any of those, I don't think I want to hear them.

Does anyone know who updates the wiki? Did they actually get the whole thing about the "corrupter" from Eluku's blog or was it made up?

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Must not be a long-time fan or a thorough player...have you never lost to Alarune???:D

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, did anyone notice all the GIF's on rule 34 with the tag Fairy_fighting were deleted? I AM DISSAPOINT. |:C

W

Wolf624

Oh yeah, did anyone notice all the GIF's on rule 34 with the tag Fairy_fighting were deleted? I AM DISSAPOINT. |:C
Rule34.xxx has some animations, but they don't have the latest animations.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, found out why started to take them down. Eluku didn't like people posting his sprites, especially when people started implementing them in. If that's the case, i wont be making and posting anymore gifs of the ripped sprites.

sweetsugar1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There`s new Update 230 just uploaded . im gonna check it out

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Rule34.xxx has some animations, but they don't have the latest animations.

question were some of those new cuse I don't remember seeing a gang bang of fallen fairies in the game. FYI that's the first time I've been on rule 34 for fairy stuff.

On to other news, if i read the website right I think he said the new enemy does cumminglings.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

question were some of those new cuse I don't remember seeing a gang bang of fallen fairies in the game. FYI that's the first time I've been on rule 34 for fairy stuff.
You talking about the third picture on the page with tiki being triple penetrated? Yeah...that's in game. Put that in months ago as a third special for FF.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On to other news, if i read the website right I think he said the new enemy does cumminglings.
Is that like... "Cunnilingus", or is he gonna cum zerglings?

When you consider the context of this game, the latter suddenly doesn't seem quite so far-fetched...

kman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far im likeing the raper beast, cant wait lies ahead. I would have rather seen the large or mid version though, but it seem the be working out.