What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Just that Raperbeast now does cunnilingus.

Aka. He eats Tiki out.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to spoil everybody's appetite, but isn't there a stream of shit which goes directly into RB's mouth on the x-ray view of his new move? Does anyone else see it? 'Cause, you know, my vision is not the same anymore and eyes fail me sometimes. Yeah, that must be it, I must be seeing things.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The condition for the grab seems oddly specific right now: I've jumped about and hit him, but he only lands it when tiki somersaults backwards after a fairy wave SP move.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to spoil everybody's appetite, but isn't there a stream of shit which goes directly into RB's mouth on the x-ray view of his new move? Does anyone else see it? 'Cause, you know, my vision is not the same anymore and eyes fail me sometimes. Yeah, that must be it, I must be seeing things.
If that is the case, he isn't he the only boss that occurs on you know.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's chocolate.

I guess he will take a break from updating game next week. It's close to end of the year.

nofatchicks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it does seem like a stream of shit, and not the first.

It seems that his yellow flash grab move is a counter for punches and only engages upon being struck by one. Kicks do not work.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is that blue flash he does when jumping a move, or just part of the jump animation? Also, not sure if it's just me, but Tiki's counter seems to not function against him.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is that blue flash he does when jumping a move, or just part of the jump animation?
Neither, the blue shows that he is invincible when he does it. The same as when Tiki does it too.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Am pleased with his design so far, he looks remarkably humanoid, like a buff male. it's a nice change since guys can relate to this monster a little better than the others

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's chocolate.
Yay chocolate! I'll stick to this explanation so as not to vomit while playing.

With this resolved, I may now look at this move a little closer. It's pretty generic, I think, but looks nice. Looking forward to some stronger and hotter stuff.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Look at it this way: Tiki is a fairy, which makes even her excrement sweet just like her juices.
What a novel way to look at it! I always wondered why the monsters always sucked out every type of fluid out of her, well now we know. Pixie dust has got nothing on her.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did anyone manage to translate the latest blog post?

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like most wikis its probably an imagining from whomever last edited it (their name escapes my sickness stricken sinuses), Which is fair enough. Though to be honest I think the monsters just like to keep hydrated as they vigourously hump their new meat doll.

That or the ecosphere just happens to prey on fluid a lot much like how most of us prey on solid meat a lot.

In either event, why are we trying to get a sex-based fighting game to make sense? Its a young girl being beaten, stretched, slapped, twisted, shook up & down and generally being boned: It does not get deeper than that*.

*Or how deep her anal circumference allows before she twangs off into the distance like an elastic band

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How you can name chocolate sprouting from someone ass?
"Willy Wonka's kinky special".

ServerSurfer said:
Am pleased with his design so far, he looks remarkably humanoid, like a buff male. it's a nice change since guys can relate to this monster a little better than the others
My thoughts exactly. There was concept of some brute Ogre who could fit that category as well, but now he's unnecessary.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

WTF is going on here?
This game is here since the old 1783, why now they removed link?
Can someone PM the link to the last version?

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Willy Wonka's kinky special".
Oh god, my sides... Thank you for that, brachna.

WTF is going on here?
This game is here since the old 1783, why now they removed link?
Can someone PM the link to the last version?
They removed the link ages ago because Eluku added a loli Mist Sister. But finding Eluku's blog is NOT hard: literally Google "Eluku's blog" and it'll be the very first link (at least on Google, anyway).