What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Check his blog the Japanese one. Google eluku you should find it.
(I didn't break the rules its a suggestion , so please don't punish me. TwT)
That's where he found all the broken links...he's trying to pull from links that are like 3 or 4 years old.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Hope he finds what he's looking for. Its hard for something disappear completely on the internet. Searching for the fairy fighting versions on google might help.
Usually some random site has it.

Last edited:
Reputation score

I wonder if there is somewhere else to find these files. It's unfortunate that I don't know anyone that would hoard all of this stuff.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I hope that someone fluent in Japanese can ask Eluku to re-release these versions of FF

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder if there is somewhere else to find these files. It's unfortunate that I don't know anyone that would hoard all of this stuff.
Wayback machine? Although that tends to be a bit of a last resort, especially when it comes to large files that you're trying to download.

Reputation score

Wayback machine? Although that tends to be a bit of a last resort, especially when it comes to large files that you're trying to download.
Wayback machine? I can give that a shot. Totally forgot about that thing.

Ehhh....that was a fail. Sorry, but it's gone.

Last edited:

Caspase

Reputation score

Long time lurker of the forum and a big fan of Fairy Fighting. I dug through my old download files and found some old versions from 2012-2013 plus some other more recent versions.

I tried packing them all into a file for download and I hope it's what some of you are looking for. Let me know if it works, if not I can try just packing individual old updates that I have.

I haven't made 15 posts yet so PM me if you want the MEGA link if that works. Sorry for being such a newb, heh.

Reputation score

Long time lurker of the forum and a big fan of Fairy Fighting. I dug through my old download files and found some old versions from 2012-2013 plus some other more recent versions.

I tried packing them all into a file for download and I hope it's what some of you are looking for. Let me know if it works, if not I can try just packing individual old updates that I have.

I haven't made 15 posts yet so PM me if you want the MEGA link if that works. Sorry for being such a newb, heh.
Oh, man. Guy, you may be a godsend if this is true. I'll be sending a PM your way really soon.

Caspase

Reputation score

Oh, man. Guy, you may be a godsend if this is true. I'll be sending a PM your way really soon.
I do hope it helps. I've been a fan of this forum for years and if I can help in any way I'd be glad to.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If this doesn't work, we should probably get someone who is fluent in Japanese to ask Eluku to re-release those versions.

I know I've said this before.. but is noone going to even consider it?

or maybe someone from Hongfire might have it

Last edited:
Reputation score

If this doesn't work, we should probably get someone who is fluent in Japanese to ask Eluku to re-release those versions.

I know I've said this before.. but is noone going to even consider it?
Do you know anyone that's fluent in Japanese? If not, you can always try using Google Translate and hope for the best.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Wait doesn't he write stuff in English as Nona chan in the wolf dungeon thread?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As far as I know, Nonachan isn't Eluku.. Unless he is.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait what is everyone talking about? Is there some version of FF that i missed out on?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Wait what is everyone talking about? Is there some version of FF that i missed out on?
Really old versions that had slight differences in backgrounds and enemy AI.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oi... As somebody that likes to complete games from start to finish, The GreenAmeba has my ass spanked 24/7. According to previous posts, the Tiki AI has a better handle on defeating the mobs than players but 9/10 times she loses to GreenAmeba anyway. Any tips or links that have tips?

P.S.: On the other hand, I may or may not have 20+ hours just playing the fighting -u-. It seems a new genre of H and regular games has taken my interest

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oi... As somebody that likes to complete games from start to finish, The GreenAmeba has my ass spanked 24/7. According to previous posts, the Tiki AI has a better handle on defeating the mobs than players but 9/10 times she loses to GreenAmeba anyway. Any tips or links that have tips?

P.S.: On the other hand, I may or may not have 20+ hours just playing the fighting -u-. It seems a new genre of H and regular games has taken my interest
The way I used to beat it was to push it into a corner and just spam the repeating heavy punch chain on it into the wall. Eventually the core will open up you'll be able to do real damage to it. I dunno if the AI has changed much since I've actually tried fighting in this game, but that's what I always used against it.