What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

The way I used to beat it was to push it into a corner and just spam the repeating heavy punch chain on it into the wall. Eventually the core will open up you'll be able to do real damage to it. I dunno if the AI has changed much since I've actually tried fighting in this game, but that's what I always used against it.

To be fair, I'm pretty sure I used that strategy on almost EVERY enemy. <.<

To be fair, I'm pretty sure I used that strategy on almost EVERY enemy. <.<

I'm inclined to agree with you, but after the "Fairy Rolling" Attack wears off, the enemy almost always uses those few frames to do an attack of their own...

I'm inclined to agree with you, but after the "Fairy Rolling" Attack wears off, the enemy almost always uses those few frames to do an attack of their own...

Mmm, the back dash has i-frames, doesn't it?

Mmm, the back dash has i-frames, doesn't it?
Most of the time I try to back dash, I get caught before the backdash starts.

Also;
Wow. Okay. Spamming dash kick(weak) and rolling fairy(strong worked on the greenameba, MilkJellyFish is a bitch to fight, and then theres the ropers. OH BOI...

The GreenAmeba is almost impossible to beat now... the stun/grab lock is god tier

I think I'm just going to play this game for H content since some of the enemies are... beyond Dark Souls level difficult.

I do want to ask this: Is there a difference between easy mode and normal mode? because I played the two and there seems to be NOTHING different between them...

Edit: Oh wait, Roper doesn't regen as fast in Normal mode, but does faster in Easy mode. WTF is this.

Last edited:

I'm not exactly sure since it has been so long, but Easy mode was easier when it first came out. If you look at the most recent versions for both, Easy is probably a year older. While there may have not been that many updates since then, some that were released were pretty significant in terms of enemy characteristics. That's probably why they regenerate faster.

If the game is too hard for people, you can easily modify the AI values for each enemy and turn them into pushovers if you want.

I'm not exactly sure since it has been so long, but Easy mode was easier when it first came out. If you look at the most recent versions for both, Easy is probably a year older. While there may have not been that many updates since then, some that were released were pretty significant in terms of enemy characteristics. That's probably why they regenerate faster.

If the game is too hard for people, you can easily modify the AI values for each enemy and turn them into pushovers if you want.

I appreciate you coming back to answer that. I'm assuming the AI values can be configured in the options tab or in the game config file?

I can't read moonrunes so tinkering is my best option

Last edited:

Yeah I downloaded the "Easy" version and have noticed literally no differences compared to the normal version.

I appreciate you coming back to answer that. I'm assuming the AI values can be configured in the options tab or in the game config file?

I can't read moonrunes so tinkering is my best option

I never touch the options tab since it doesn't seem to ever do anything for me. I use the program that the game was made in along with a Hex Editor. I'll use the Hex Editor to remove the "lock" on the files to allow them to be edited with the other program. From there, it's simply finding what you want to change and then change it to what you want it to be.

I never touch the options tab since it doesn't seem to ever do anything for me. I use the program that the game was made in along with a Hex Editor. I'll use the Hex Editor to remove the "lock" on the files to allow them to be edited with the other program. From there, it's simply finding what you want to change and then change it to what you want it to be.

Is there a way you can fiddle with the broken animation timings this way?

Gah that sucks, I have 0 experience with Hex and whatever the program the game was made in...

Is there a way you can fiddle with the broken animation timings this way?

Broken animation timings? Which do you mean?

Gah that sucks, I have 0 experience with Hex and whatever the program the game was made in...

The Hex editing is REALLY easy. It's just changing one character and that's it. The other program, however, requires a little practice first.

The Naga, for example, has broken animation. It used to work, but it hasn't as of late. I don't think the creator knows about it. :I

Which animation is broken? I'm going to try it out to see if I can find it, but no guarantees.

The Naga's mid-air grab. Actually, pretty much all the animation related to the mid-air grab.

I actually meant the GO and main interactive loading ones, they end earlier than they should.
This is something very old, and has been talked about here before. I actually think that Eluku also mentioned something about it a few times.

I actually meant the GO and main interactive loading ones, they end earlier than they should.
This is something very old, and has been talked about here before. I actually think that Eluku also mentioned something about it a few times.

Oh. THAT. I think that can be fixed, but it would require a bit of looking into. I just use Cheat Engine and freeze the values.

Back