What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

What you have to do is have the bar in the bottom right of the screen full then get to hell's gate. Not die there and it'll eventually let you into the final battle.

You fill the bar by getting raped. Enjoy the grind.
wait, you mean fill the bar by getting fucked by the 4 stationary things while avoiding the jellyfish? if so, i was already there and beated the boss after the door....shame, i thought i missed something =(
edit: i mean the bar has to be full before entering, right? and then just get fucked by the 4 things to open the door, correct?

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, someone mentioned using CE to loop or extend the Game Over animations before the game over cutscene. Would that someone, or anyone else, mind sharing their CE table?
I don't know who created it but here is the CT table.

Attachments

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, so, easy way to fill the key bar.

Cycle through the cheats. The last cheat is HP Decreases, more of a handicap really. Hit down again to reset and the screen will flash with a sound effect.

Go into the level of your choice, and your keybar will be maxed.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The final boss after hell's gate can be accessed by using all four of those organic sex 'machine's at hell's gate with that gallery 'key' bar in the bottom right being completely full. Oh and avoid the jellyfish if you can cause it'll 'carry' you straight to having to retry using all the 'machines'. But once you use them all you beat the gate and it opens to the final boss.

As for whether it's beatable or not, it most certainly is as I beat it a long time ago.
But not without cheats and the cheapest of spam considering nearly all of the final boss's attacks/combo's equate to insta-KO, but finding all of them was quite enjoyable, my only complaint is that there is one that is way TOO hard to get, and you couldn't get the GO animation unless you didn't have infinite hp.

Last edited:

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

The final boss after hell's gate can be accessed by using all four of those organic sex 'machine's at hell's gate with that gallery 'key' bar in the bottom right being completely full. Oh and avoid the jellyfish if you can cause it'll 'carry' you straight to having to retry using all the 'machines'. But once you use them all you beat the gate and it opens to the final boss.

As for whether it's beatable or not, it most certainly is as I beat it a long time ago.
But not without cheats and the cheapest of spam considering nearly all of the final boss's attacks/combo's equate to insta-KO, but finding all of them was quite enjoyable, my only complaint is that there is one that is way TOO hard to get, and you couldn't get the GO animation unless you didn't have infinite hp.
Which game-over is that?

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Which game-over is that?
It could just be that I had a hard time getting it, it's been a long time since I tried for it, but if I remember there's a specific spot you can stand in, when it doesn't have enough SP for a special finisher near the 'egg' where it will grab you and place you on the 'egg'.

If you die in this easily escape-able grab then you get a decent GO animation that kinda mimics what the 'egg' does to you that you couldn't see during the fight.

In this same spot is also another rare animation where it grabs you and force's her tits to grow massive and it's an instant GO I think. Don't remember if that one requires an SP finisher or not.

It was mostly hard to get cause the thing almost always has enough SP for a finisher and when it doesn't really only ever spammed the same 2 or 3 moves that were . . . . un-fun to dodge. (not really hard to dodge).

And it is possible to stand behind the 'egg' without getting caught on that thing that launches you to a random point on the field with an egg in you (luckiest spot was at the far end with the wall of zombie-fairy things cause it's easier to escape that than hope it doesn't one of the combo's with the egg in you to insta-ko you) but I never discovered a reliable way to get to that spot and personally deemed it, not worth the effort.

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

It could just be that I had a hard time getting it, it's been a long time since I tried for it, but if I remember there's a specific spot you can stand in, when it doesn't have enough SP for a special finisher near the 'egg' where it will grab you and place you on the 'egg'.

If you die in this easily escape-able grab then you get a decent GO animation that kinda mimics what the 'egg' does to you that you couldn't see during the fight.

In this same spot is also another rare animation where it grabs you and force's her tits to grow massive and it's an instant GO I think. Don't remember if that one requires an SP finisher or not.

It was mostly hard to get cause the thing almost always has enough SP for a finisher and when it doesn't really only ever spammed the same 2 or 3 moves that were . . . . un-fun to dodge. (not really hard to dodge).

And it is possible to stand behind the 'egg' without getting caught on that thing that launches you to a random point on the field with an egg in you (luckiest spot was at the far end with the wall of zombie-fairy things cause it's easier to escape that than hope it doesn't one of the combo's with the egg in you to insta-ko you) but I never discovered a reliable way to get to that spot and personally deemed it, not worth the effort.
I think I know what he's talking about, its the hidden boss fight after Hell's Gate. The weak spot is a plant like thing that you gotta hit. One grab in particular lowers your fairy (I cycle through) into the egg which has drinking worm like tentacles rather than stuffing tentacles inside.

It's hard to see the game-over because its tempting to cheat with infinite hp to clear hell's gate, and if you have infinite hp you can't trigger the game over by succumbing to the sex act.

To get it, you'll have to be careful getting screwed for Hell's Gate and masturbate to restore health fairly regularly.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The original Japanese engine is untranslated. There are translated versions of the engine which I don't see out in the wild anymore. All the download links I've found are dead. I uploaded both the 2002 version and the 2016 version. One of them is 2d fighter maker 2k (2002), which was originally translated by Proof58. Another re-translation was made in 2015, but was dropped. 2d fighter maker 2016 picked up from the 2015 translation.
Dude, I just checked those files and I'm quite concerned with the virustotal.com results - 24 softs are finding the editor file to be suspicious and almost all of the top AVs (except maybe AVG). I already sent the samples to the avast and malwarebytes for some verification for it being the false alarm.
Anyone can give some hint or explanation? Maybe someone would be so nice to provide clean files if they have such?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Dude, I just checked those files and I'm quite concerned with the virustotal.com results - 24 softs are finding the editor file to be suspicious and almost all of the top AVs (except maybe AVG). I already sent the samples to the avast and malwarebytes for some verification for it being the false alarm.
Anyone can give some hint or explanation? Maybe someone would be so nice to provide clean files if they have such?
Most certainly a false positive, old softwares have a much complex code, hence many AVs detect them as viruses

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Most certainly a false positive, old softwares have a much complex code, hence many AVs detect them as viruses
That's kinda what I thought. I also assumed that the japanese origin(and their fancy way of writing code till early 2000s) might cause similar reaction. Still, I don't recall it to raise any alarm in the past(year ago?), that's why I'm asking. If only I had my previous copy to compare them or could register on fmhq.us to verify it myself(fucking errors).

D

Deleted member 308428

Hi, theres so many posts in this thread its kind of hard to find anything, I was wondering if theres a guide/list on how to pull of all the moves. But I really want to know how you pull off the masturbate move the lets you regain health, could someone please tell me?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, theres so many posts in this thread its kind of hard to find anything, I was wondering if theres a guide/list on how to pull of all the moves. But I really want to know how you pull off the masturbate move the lets you regain health, could someone please tell me?

It's the default keys that I have on my keyboard

D

Deleted member 308428

So I've got on more question, is there a way to grapple or do a sex attack on any of the enemy's? Mainly Fallen Fairy.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've got on more question, is there a way to grapple or do a sex attack on any of the enemy's? Mainly Fallen Fairy.
No. Only works for Enemy Tiki.
You go to close to her while pressing one of any of the atk buttons

xeroghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

actually tiki can do a move on the fallen fairy
but I can remember the input to save my life

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Down Back Down Back HeavyPunch. You need special to do it. If you don't fill the escape bar after, you get caught in a grab - otherwise, you drain FallenFairy's erection + SP bars as well as a large amount of HP.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

w-well, you guys will probaly want to kill me but..

what's the latest update and where i can get it ?

the first page don't have a link and.. we got more then 500 pages here..

Sorry my english..