What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Google Eluku's blog. I'm pretty sure we can't post links.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, sorry for the noob question but..
this game can run in windows 10 Pro 64 Bits ?

it simple just don't open..
tried with admin rights..
locale emulator with admin rights..
Language for non-Unicode programs is set to japonese..

anyone help ? a few other games (Hentai) don't work too (same error)

Sorry my english..

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, sorry for the noob question but..
this game can run in windows 10 Pro 64 Bits ?

it simple just don't open..
tried with admin rights..
locale emulator with admin rights..
Language for non-Unicode programs is set to japonese..

anyone help ? a few other games (Hentai) don't work too (same error)

Sorry my english..
Lots of Windows 10 users had issues with Fairy Fighting due to not having DirectPlay enabled.

Go to programs and features in Windows 10, and on the left side should be, "Turn windows features on or off" Make sure Directplay is enabled.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And..
it worked xD

thank you very much..... really xD

Verdonator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I couldn't COMPLETELY understand hex editor, but I used a previous post to alter the game files

Reffering to:

I made one version that is SUPER-EASY by altering the difficulties and health values [reasonably...?], and a CG viewing version. In essence, I gave up on playing the game as it originally was...

Ty for the tips though.
I did follow these instructions, but, when I load the .kgt in the editor, it appears as an empty game. Did you do anything in particular?

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game is very slow on my pc (using windows 10 rn), someone know how to fix this low fps? Already tried to run in compatibility mode with admin rights

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

the game is very slow on my pc (using windows 10 rn), someone know how to fix this low fps? Already tried to run in compatibility mode with admin rights
....did you try changing the speed on the top left? :|

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The option currently displaying '10'.
Lower = Faster
Highest = Slower

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Find a bootleg version of literally ANY other OS? 10's got some of the worst reverse compatibility issues ever.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Find a bootleg version of literally ANY other OS? 10's got some of the worst reverse compatibility issues ever.
In this case, Fairy Fighting is intentionally slow.
That's why there's an option to change speeds. :3 However, the highest speed glitches on the snake boss and the door boss, so set it to 3 or 4 to fix the issue.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In this case, Fairy Fighting is intentionally slow.
That's why there's an option to change speeds. :3 However, the highest speed glitches on the snake boss and the door boss, so set it to 3 or 4 to fix the issue.
Changed the speed to 2, now is way better than before, but still a bit laggy compared to some gameplays i saw...
Maybe the OS rlly have something to do with that, i will try to run the game in XP from a virtual machine to test

edit

Tested in the XP VM and the problem rlly was w10 , the game ran at normal speed even without changing the speed settings

Last edited:
Reputation score

I don't understand what could cause the game to be so slow on Windows 10. Like...I have a piece of crap toaster of a PC that's running Windows 10 and this game works just fine on it. Has anyone figured the actual cause of the slow down?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Win10 and Vista are the worst Windows OS so far.
I recommend to use Win7 as it's the best for now, also XP it's good but unfortunately it not supports many of the new tools as new games and programms now are made for Win7 and higher.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Win10 and Vista are the worst Windows OS so far.
I recommend to use Win7 as it's the best for now, also XP it's good but unfortunately it not supports many of the new tools as new games and programms now are made for Win7 and higher.
I beg to differ. ME. Although at one point I liked ME until one day it just decided to fry itself for no particular reason.

Additionally, I hate when people say "go get a different OS because yours is crap." It's completely unreasonable and biased, especially in cases when someone is trying to troubleshoot problems in an H-game.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it is normal to get this kind of problems. I mean, there were games that work perfectly well on XP and then on W7 it ran like crap or didn't run at all.

You had to invest a lot of time trying to fix it or just wait to the company/person to release a compatibility patch or something.

Anyways, thanks for the quick fix jadex. At least I can play now :D.

eleniak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have Windows 10 and have absolutely no trouble with this game. Whatever the problem is, it's not just Windows 10 causing it.

shortbus

Demon Girl
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I had issues with games in general before updating the audio and graphics drivers. Check to see if the drivers are all updated?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think it is normal to get this kind of problems. I mean, there were games that work perfectly well on XP and then on W7 it ran like crap or didn't run at all.
Except that it's not Win7 causing the problem because I have Win7 and it works just fine for me.

Seems to be a common theme with Win10 users so more than likely the problem lies somewhere other than Windows, although I can't say for sure if it's not part of the problem.

Last edited: