What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
CMIIW, we can't access the last boss right away with level select?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
CMIIW, we can't access the last boss right away with level select?
Nope. You can only access the final boss from the hell gate. Specifically, you need to have sex with all 4 of the sex machines in front, and not get carried off the sides of the screen by the floating jellyfish (which does not count as one of the sex machines and dies in one hit, but respawns infinitely after a short period of time). You also need to have recieved enough sex attacks over the course of the game to fill up the bar at the bottom right of the screen so that it shows a key.

This presumes that you were playing through the game normally and reached that point the hard way. You can also cycle up through the cheats back around to the beginning (no cheats) when selecting the level and there will be a 'hit' sound effect and the screen will flash slightly. This gets you to the unlock point so you don't have to repeatedly get caught by the jellyfish and struggle out until you get the key.

Now since I personally never manged to figure out how to do the masturbation moves that heal you, I have to cheat and turn on infinite health to get through the door, because otherwise you just don't have enough health to survive through all 4 machines. If you know how to masturbate and heal, this is unnecessary.

Edit: Also to anyone not aware, the ending you get is deterimined by the amount of sex moves used on you over the course of the game. You need a certain number to open the door, which turns the bar at the bottom yellow and shows a key, but if you take a certain number of sex moves beyond that (unsure of the exact number but it's reasonably high) the bar begins flashing red. Once you beat the final boss (which is nearly impossible due to the fact that it regenerates (I've honestly wondered if it regenerates because I have my own regeneration cheat on and if I wasn't cheating it wouldn't regenerate like that, but I can't test that because I don't know how to heal myself and get through the door without cheating)) then if the bar isn't flashing red you escape with everyone else to a happy ending. If the bar is flashing red then you help everyone else out, but get snagged by a tentacle as you leave and don't make it out before the entrance closes, to a typical bad end of endless sex.

Last edited:

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Nope. You can only access the final boss from the hell gate. Specifically, you need to have sex with all 4 of the sex machines in front, and not get carried off the sides of the screen by the floating jellyfish (which does not count as one of the sex machines and dies in one hit, but respawns infinitely after a short period of time). You also need to have recieved enough sex attacks over the course of the game to fill up the bar at the bottom right of the screen so that it shows a key.

This presumes that you were playing through the game normally and reached that point the hard way. You can also cycle up through the cheats back around to the beginning (no cheats) when selecting the level and there will be a 'hit' sound effect and the screen will flash slightly. This gets you to the unlock point so you don't have to repeatedly get caught by the jellyfish and struggle out until you get the key.

Now since I personally never manged to figure out how to do the masturbation moves that heal you, I have to cheat and turn on infinite health to get through the door, because otherwise you just don't have enough health to survive through all 4 machines. If you know how to masturbate and heal, this is unnecessary.

Edit: Also to anyone not aware, the ending you get is deterimined by the amount of sex moves used on you over the course of the game. You need a certain number to open the door, which turns the bar at the bottom yellow and shows a key, but if you take a certain number of sex moves beyond that (unsure of the exact number but it's reasonably high) the bar begins flashing red. Once you beat the final boss (which is nearly impossible due to the fact that it regenerates (I've honestly wondered if it regenerates because I have my own regeneration cheat on and if I wasn't cheating it wouldn't regenerate like that, but I can't test that because I don't know how to heal myself and get through the door without cheating)) then if the bar isn't flashing red you escape with everyone else to a happy ending. If the bar is flashing red then you help everyone else out, but get snagged by a tentacle as you leave and don't make it out before the entrance closes, to a typical bad end of endless sex.
the healing move if I remember well is; down +weak punch +weak quick

currently working on meat catcher and milk jellyfish design

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the healing move if I remember well is; down +weak punch +weak quick

currently working on meat catcher and milk jellyfish design
Thanks for passing on how to heal myself. I tested it in practice mode and it worked like a charm. On instinct I also tried Down+heavy punch+heavy kick and as I guessed, that was the pissing move that does a very minor heal but fills up your power bar nicely. Thanks a lot for the help!

On the subject of your art, I think it looks fascinating, and if you manage to stick out the entire project of actually animating them and adding them to the game I will be stunned and greatly appreciative. Even if it turns out to be too big a project and all you do is some great fan-art and re-imaginings I still think they look great, and look forwards to more.

I also took to opportunity to finally test my hypothesis that if you have the health cheat on it makes the final boss regenerate like a mother fucker and be nearly invincible, because regeneration combined with his damned shell is basically impossible to overcome. It turns out I was at least partially wrong, and he'll regenerate whether or not you have the health cheat, but having done one then the other, I think he regenerates faster if you use the health cheat.

Really what I need is to figure out what the hell triggers him to open the shell so you can actually do reasonable damage. As it is, I've only beat him once without resorting to getting stuck behind him where I can't get targeted and just hitting him until he stops moving. Usually the tentacle wall behind him prevents this, but if you wedge yourself in just right you can hit him and not get ejected by the wall. It's the only way I can beat him "consistently" and even that is a toss up. Does anyone know what triggers the stupid shell to open?

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Thanks for passing on how to heal myself. I tested it in practice mode and it worked like a charm. On instinct I also tried Down+heavy punch+heavy kick and as I guessed, that was the pissing move that does a very minor heal but fills up your power bar nicely. Thanks a lot for the help!

On the subject of your art, I think it looks fascinating, and if you manage to stick out the entire project of actually animating them and adding them to the game I will be stunned and greatly appreciative. Even if it turns out to be too big a project and all you do is some great fan-art and re-imaginings I still think they look great, and look forwards to more.

I also took to opportunity to finally test my hypothesis that if you have the health cheat on it makes the final boss regenerate like a mother fucker and be nearly invincible, because regeneration combined with his damned shell is basically impossible to overcome. It turns out I was at least partially wrong, and he'll regenerate whether or not you have the health cheat, but having done one then the other, I think he regenerates faster if you use the health cheat.

Really what I need is to figure out what the hell triggers him to open the shell so you can actually do reasonable damage. As it is, I've only beat him once without resorting to getting stuck behind him where I can't get targeted and just hitting him until he stops moving. Usually the tentacle wall behind him prevents this, but if you wedge yourself in just right you can hit him and not get ejected by the wall. It's the only way I can beat him "consistently" and even that is a toss up. Does anyone know what triggers the stupid shell to open?
the shell can open randomly. But if I want to forcefully open it I let myself get captured by the big red tentacle... the shell will open so he can suck you... yeah not a great way hence it will heal it and if you're not fast enough it will be pointless

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I know this is kinda stupid to ask, but I wondered about this possibility for a while and now that there's talk of altering some of the game's sprites, I thought of this again: would it be possible/feasible to censor the loli mist sister and make a loli-free version? My country is quite strict on those things, and on top of that it's really not something I'm into; so even if it's just replacing all of her sprites/animations with a black blob or something I'd be very grateful. I played this years ago and kind of want to again

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Pretty sure that's possible.

I know for sure that you can just replace the mist sisters entirely by taking another enemy's file and renaming it to theirs. Since that's what I did to see new stuff before there was a stage select XD .

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
curently doing the first page of animation of eggplant, including the idle animation, low/high shoot, swallow also one of the capture animation wich I struggle.. I will seach the fairy animation to base on it.. finally found it file no 74

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Eggplant looks bloody terrifying lol. Straight out of an eldritch Lovecraft story, like a mini cousin to Yog-Soggoth. Not a huge fan of the Meatcatcher design personally, but it's a pretty cool interpretation, just a bit too far from the original for me. Interested to see where you go with this, and how far. Definitely keeping an eye on it.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Gotta agree, the meat catchers looks just slightly too far off the original in my opinion. The spikes look a bit off to me, and the white is ... not fleshy enough, that's it. The white makes it look like a shell or armor, and not as fleshy and meat like as the original. Definitely going to continue watching what you do though, and don't let us get you down with criticism, we just want it to be the best it can be.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh my, a 'remaster' of sorts? This is very surprising. :O

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I must agree with the others that I don't much like the spiky interpretation of the Meat Catcher. It seems very intentional that the original sprites have it appear as a smooth ball of flesh, as this game isn't meant to be gorey despite how extreme it is (I am aware that Eluku does do guro stuff now and then). I do dig the kirby reference, though.

Also, regarding the reworking of animations, would it be possible to make a scat-less version of the animations? For example, when being grabbed by the drinking worm boss, or when defeated by meat catcher, there's bits of brown and otherwise darker fluids involved. Would it be possible to make a version where brown and off-color fluids suggesting scat be replaced with generic white or clear fluids? When playing this game in the past I've generally tried to ignore them, but if drawn in more detail it might be kind of a turn-off for those of us not into it.

Your work is impressive so far, keep it up!

Princesstentacle

Reputation score

Honestly I'm not fond of meat catcher, a smooth ball of flesh and skin look too fragile to me so the flesh pad/shield stay I may reduce their number so the red meat and tendril are more exposed

working on his mouth opening design... the five petal one do look a bit too much like doom

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seeing these, now I'm just waiting for one of the Meat Catcher's designs to look like Dark Matter from Kirby. But onto criticism, I think those designs look pretty good. I wasn't really one against the spiky one, but I guess these kind of enforce the whole flesh ball theme more.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
plum.gif
eggplant swig move is done.
Damn if I can I could add some ''nice'' finisher on eggplant but I don't understand japanese and don't know much about fighter maker to do it

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Damn if I can I could add some ''nice'' finisher on eggplant but I don't understand japanese and don't know much about fighter maker to do it
Have you tried checking the other existing finishers in how they are set up?

Princesstentacle

Reputation score

modified the wall tentacles in the final boss level
also if I had the courage to do fallen fairy and fairy crasher they would look like this