What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Kernog

Reputation score
These reinterpreted designs are just gorgeous. I can't wait to see what the final result will look like for the Eggplant.
In the original game, it really shows that this and the meat catcher are the first monster Eluku designed.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Loving the variety presented in your tentacle wall, and your interpretations of the fairy crusher and fallen fairy are rather interesting too.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
These interpretations certainly are interesting. I'm actually wondering if you were planning on doing the fluid hunter (I think that's the one I'm thinking of? The lamia looking one, I believe).

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Lamia is the Fluid Hunter, you are remembering correctly. Definitely one of my favorites, so I agree, I'm curious to see your interpretation.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
INB4 mist sisters interpretation request.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I want that Fairy Crusher one. Fix the stage from being absolute bullshit while you're at it, if you really want to be the second coming of Christ of this thread.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Was meant as a joke dude. Hence the "second coming of Christ".

But hey, I wouldn't mind new enemies. Good suggestion.

Last edited:

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh... I didn't know that I needed a remaster of Fairy Fighting until now!

You'll need some serious diligence to work on that ancient engine tough. I remember years ago trying to figure it out in order to mod some of the fallen fairy h-moves timings but I ended up just getting frustrated at how obtuse it is. But if you're only replacing the art assets then maybe it won't be so bad, tough some of the enemies have a lot of animations for the different moves which means a non-trivial amount of art to replace.

On that note I liked the detailed fallen fairy "gear" that you've posted but that penis full of black dots is rather off-putting, so if you eventually decide to work on her I'd suggest to keep the dick clean. The fairy crusher is dope tough.

Anyways, good luck!

Kernog

Reputation score
I just thought about it, but have you considered just making a "Remake" with new assets and an up-to-date engine?

axmed4555

Reputation score
I just thought about it, but have you considered just making a "Remake" with new assets and an up-to-date engine?
making it all up from the start will take much more time and may change the core of the game

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Indeed it would. Remember that eluku themselves took many years of developing the game and releasing alpha versions here and there over the years, and its safe to assume that he was experienced with that fighting engine. So imagine someone who's not that well versed in the engine trying to work on it nowadays...

That said, I think we can all agree that a proper remaster would be awesome even if it changed the core of the game as let's be honest: it wasn't the most "fluid" fighting gameplay to begin with as there are some really cheap fights/enemies.

So the ideal scenario would be for a dev team (say a programmer and an artist) to have some budget and go ahead and remake the game from the ground up creating better gameplay but keeping the same spirit of fairy fighting with the creatures and fetishes, only now with more detailed art.

Tough now that I think on it, you would be hard pressed to find a dev team willing to work on a game with such... "peculiar" content ;)

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
🤔

(._. ) .... you know I prefere monster to human.. so hum yeah, fluid hunter,fallen fairy, alaulune, alakune, ana moguri, mist sister will be pretty much low priority plus mist sister are one of the most boring one

but I can replace the generic girl design for something more spectral.. like ''wet'' specter 🤔 .. Thinking about that what if the statue in the stage fume psychedelic gas.. like tiki is actually fighting hallucination 🤔 she's like... waving her arm and leg, punching the air screaming... it will be kinda funny

[edit 1]
My priority list will be like
1: character I already touched
eggplant,meat catcher, helldoor, final boss and expand bee,
2: the nice one
milk jellyfish, roper,drinking worm
3: the one who don't much make sense proportionnaly...
frozen wolf and raper beast
4: the humanoid
alalune, alakune, fluid hunter, fallen fairy, the mist sister and ana moguri
5: the one who need more move but I don't know how to implement them
green ameba

[edit 2]

fun stuff I found
moguri ana appenratly mean submerged orifice.. So it dosen't appear to be linked to any mythic creature, so changing it to another creature wouldn't ruin it

other strange stuff I found will browing trough the editor..

only alaulune, fluidhunter and both fairies are classified as female. All the other one are classified as male be default even if they are clearly women like the mist sister. It probably just lazyness but that an ... interressing concept

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So, uh, not to derail the thread on this whole remake thing going on, but someone posted a Cheat Engine table (I think the user posted it in the Wolf's Dungeon thread, actually) and it was different from the one posted earlier in the thread. This CE table had some additional cheats which allows you to freeze the actors mid-action and make it so you could stay on a certain phase of an animation without them going to the next action in the sequence.

Well, turns out that just as I was learning how to use it, I must have hit a button which caused it to save or something and it accidentally overwrote the file with a blank file. I was wondering if anyone here still had it and could repost it?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure this is it, I hadn't reinstalled cheat engine on my new computer yet. But yeah, this had the options (you had to click two things at once IIRC) to allow certain critters to fuck Tiki forever.

Attachments

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's the one. Thanks. +1

And this time I'll make sure and back it up just in case I screw up. Still a CE noob, TBH.

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
The sexmove that I struggeld on eggplant is nearly done. Changed the color on roper. Didn't liked how it looked like a big pickle I prefere it black..

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm liking the new colors on the roper, I agree that the original ones looked a bit ridiculous.