What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Oh! I don't know if you guys saw this before, but now all four leaches can latch on to her at once. Last time I played this, the fourth one just sort of sat there since it couldn't latch on.
it's five now =D

To do Tiki's rape move on dark tiki you hold foward and press strong punch when your basically touching your enemy. This attack only works on dark tiki though. Maybe the author shold incorperate a rape move on all of the enemies, just to even the score with that left-over hamburger meat vagina monster.
Also i learned if you have the cheats on, its harder to kill your enemies. so.....yea....... keep that in mind.
really? because I never success to beat eggplant without cheat xD

might be that the fact I'm suck though >.>

Dun Sol

Reputation score

My #1 strategy for beating this game is using a USB-cord xbox 360 controller to properly execute all the moves.

But seriously, the only three moves you need to beat both current bosses are:

-- The (down) + (light punch) + (light kick) regen move

-- The (down to forward)(down to forward) + (fierce punch) wave super move

-- The jumping (down to back) + (fierce punch) teleporty dash move ***THIS ONE IS KEY***

The strategy is to run away and spam regen for health and super meter. Run to a corner and regen, and when the boss gets too close do the jumping dash. You'll go through them, and can then run to the other corner to regen some more. Of course throw out supers whenever you have meter. Against the first boss you can generally afford to mess around with whatever attacks you want, at least a little.

For the Meatball

Don't even bother trying to hit with anything other than the jumping dash. He's sort of weak to in-your-face normals but likely as not he'll just grab you. In fact being on the ground and on the same screen as him is begging to be grabbed. As noted you can duck under his spell shot thing but you can also just run away from it.

Just run to a corner and regen, and when you have super meter WASTE IT. SHOOT IT AT NOTHING and hope he teleports into it and gets hit. All you can hope for is to regain health. If you try to get close enough to hit with the super you will be grabbed. If he gets close or you're ahead on health (yeah right,) jumping dash through him. It will go over his ground grab and he will fire his spell the wrong way (hopefully) as well as take good damage.

Against Dark Tiki go nuts! You've earned it!

This game is a nice piece of work, and I found my satisfaction with it went up immensely once I felt like I could win. Cheers!

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New version up, not much changed, just a few bug and graphical fixes.

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think it would be nice if we could edit the first/second post and put all the moves 'n stuff on it.
Just sayin'. >>;

New version.

We all like bug fixes though.
Riiight?

Got milk?

Last edited:

goku.jean

Lurker
Reputation score

To do Tiki's rape move on dark tiki you hold foward and press strong punch when your basically touching your enemy. This attack only works on dark tiki though. Maybe the author shold incorperate a rape move on all of the enemies, just to even the score with that left-over hamburger meat vagina monster.
Also i learned if you have the cheats on, its harder to kill your enemies. so.....yea....... keep that in mind.
I forgot to clear this up.
Its harder to kill your enemies with THE HEALTH RECOVERY CHEAT ON. The specal meter recovery cheat dosen't really change nothing except that you can do your special more frequently.

And my strategy for beating Eggplant was keep firing at him with the wind wave special. It kills him quickly. But if you need to get close to him, i advise using ( jump + hard punch) to do the fariy elbow dive of death thingy.

NOW... with meat vagina face, you have to trick him out.
(This method worked in the version before this update, IDK if i sill does but im going to find out)
What you do is you get in the corner and make him follow u. He will slowly folow after launching his tentacles a few times and that orb trap. Jump over his tentacles and press down fast 3 times and then hold it the last time you pressed it and she should duck. ( to me it dosen't look like a duck, but it works) once he is close enough, he will do the orb thing...., u will duck and it will go past you and off screen, but meat jerk will be stuck.
you then MAKE HIM TASTE THE FURY OF THE FAIRY'S WRATH WITH THE WIND WAVE SPECIAL. I always fight with sp recovery.:D

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

it's five now =D
Five leeches, or five that can latch onto you at once?
It's always been five leeches, just that only 4 showed up on a screen at a time, and only 3 used to be able to latch onto you at once.
If you've managed to get five leeches to grab you, I have no clue what you did, because I can't get more than 4 to show up at one time still.

goku.jean

Lurker
Reputation score

No....:(
Naga still is a punching bag
there hasn't been any updates on her yet

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If only...
xD

Kinda wish the days would speed up to the 19th.
I gotta get that RE5 DLC, and Real Girlfriend.

goku.jean

Lurker
Reputation score

If only...
xD

Kinda wish the days would speed up to the 19th.
I gotta get that RE5 DLC, and Real Girlfriend.
I don't understand what you mean with the first two things you mentioned but i can't wait till April 2nd - 4th

ANIME BOSTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HolyJebus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ Pheonix Alugere;
No. I was amused by that too.
He completely missed.

@ goku.jean;
Resident Evil 5, Downloadable content.
This?
And, I don't get Anime Bostion.
Somekind of Anime influx?

Last edited:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one who is amused by the second punch which doesn't even have a chance at hitting the bag?

Yeah so amusing.

I also love the cap that goes flying off, its the icing on the cake :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Five leeches, or five that can latch onto you at once?
It's always been five leeches, just that only 4 showed up on a screen at a time, and only 3 used to be able to latch onto you at once.
If you've managed to get five leeches to grab you, I have no clue what you did, because I can't get more than 4 to show up at one time still.
It hasn't always been 5, but it has been recently. There are 5 total which you can get all on screen at one time by damaging the others, but only four can attach. The fifth will keep jumping back and forth. The only difference between blue and gold is the arc, I'm guessing blue was designed to make it more difficult to keep jumping around them.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get the regeneration to work - I press crouch+weak punch+weak kick but she just ends up crouching and either kicking or punching once, depending on which button I hit first. Hold down all three for as long as I like and no regen :|

goku.jean

Lurker
Reputation score

@ Pheonix Alugere;
No. I was amused by that too.
He completely missed.

@ goku.jean;
Resident Evil 5, Downloadable content.
This?
And, I don't get Anime Bostion.
Somekind of Anime influx?
Anime Boston is an Anime convention thats in boston. thats basically it
And does anybody know to enlarge the image in your signature?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It has to be large to start with. Also, you don't need a big signature.