What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I only wish I was getting paid for thread views. X)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mein Gott. We would all be billionaires. The perfect work at home job

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You know, I really don't want to have to start deleting off topic posts, but you guys are really making it seem like a good idea.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But.... But I was just.. sigh. sorry.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Hell, im just bored. if your pissed that were taliking, sorry. i didnt think you disliked off-topicness.
Yeah, what he sa- Hey!

Yes, it was prolly completely my fault. But all topics go off the rails. We gotta have something to talk about, and better to use the threads in existence than make hundreds of new threads for every idea that pops in our head.
I dont see a real reason to be mad. Were keeping Threads alive for the most part. Otherwise, im pretty sure they would be pretty far back into the pages now, and i dont want to see that. But hey, if you'd rather we let it stay on updates, okie dokie then.
There's more, but...

I don't mind offtopicness as long as it is constructive, interesting or fun(for everyone to enjoy)

No one needs you to keep this thread and some other popular ones alive, i don't care about shinobigirl or the other stupid threads, but don't take your shit where there are actual updates, i haven't seen this thread hit the second page in a long time, and it's been here long before you. If you are bored go make a thread and talk there, because your jokes are not funny for the most part and all you do is talk about yourselves among yourselves, it's like looking at a bunch of stoned guys...

I'm one person that is extremely hard to piss off, but you are boring, shut the fuck up!

I suggest you open your own RP thread somewhere, because if these threads needed you to keep them alive i'd rather see them die...

Roksys

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You make a good point, and I apologize for being obnoxious.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As do I. I am sorry. I just am really bad at shutting up...

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And because someone asked... And because I'm not lazy I checked...

As of right now... NO update... Yet... But the night is young...

But it's only 2:28 PM in Japan right now... Most people would be changing shift at work... Granted he/she has a normal dayjob...

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Something else we frown upon is one word replies that contribute nothing...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know, but what am I supposed to contribute other than my dissatisfaction with the current news?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know, but what am I supposed to contribute other than my dissatisfaction with the current news?
Nothing.... Absolutely nothing.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You know that old saying your mother used to tell you? "If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything"?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does anyone else feel like the Amoeba's SP attack doesn't really fit? Kind of like using a fork to eat pudding? (I know it's doable, but to me it just feels awkward)

Oh, and thank you senior members and DarkFire, for stopping the wave of incessant off-topic crap. I find nothing more... agitating than people posting everything they can besides utter jibberish in a thread that is consistently used in discussion of a specific topic.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As do I. I am sorry. I just am really bad at shutting up...
you need help at shutting up?
(grin)

plus I don't see anyone cybering here.. and theres nothing creepy either..
just some slightly immature conversation...
. I feel like a lolicon...

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Does anyone else feel like the Amoeba's SP attack doesn't really fit? Kind of like using a fork to eat pudding? (I know it's doable, but to me it just feels awkward).
I liked it, was the last thing i expected to see out of a slime and it was so weird and awkward that i couldn't stop laughing for 10 minutes, some dark humor makes the game a lot better in my eyes.;)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I can't stop hearing "Giga... DRILL... BREAKAAAAAA!" in my head when the Slime does it's SP move.