What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Evidently a version 2 has been posted...no clue what difference there is yet though.
From the site's Google translation:

I had the bug to go to the next stage • The Arachne even killing Ver111127ver2 fix up the.

That's the first thing I've understood out of those translations haha. Either a bug moving from Arachne's stage into the new one or visa versa.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

As for "Ver.ß" - I can only assume it stands for "Beta".
confirmed. ß does not simply stand for beta. it is the greek letter called "beta".
(well atleast the letter ingame is beta, the one i wrote is not, but it looks quite similar)

Last edited:

zamastahspark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dunno if Eluku reads these forums still but maybe you should consider zooming out for the Fairy Crasher boss :p. It might help some of the possible issues (unlikely). I'm sure you've already thought of this though but just in case you haven't and are still lurking these forums, I thought I'd throw this out.

Relentless

Reputation score

Hello folks, First time posting so i figured i'd make it in my current favorite game. Very nicely done so far and have been following it since before fallen fairy was added and every update just looks better and better to me, and would also love to see a two female boss that are some form of humanoid (succubus twins, vampire females, even small nymphs half the size of tiki lol).

Sorry for my terrible writing and keep up the good work Eluku!

DocGigglez

Lurker
Reputation score

Just how many lurkers has this game brought out of the woodwork?...(sexwork?) Im betting somewhere between 30-50.

Deathend

Reputation score

th boss has been aplied, but he dont have ani H atack, anyway you must beat Fairy Crishers to get the boss stage... i like the bottled fairy XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's the poll about?

FC2無料投票レンタル
既存キャラクターの技案について

About the skill plan of the FC2 free poll rental existing character

Then it lists all the existing enemies.

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new poll is about suggestions regarding new skills for the existing characters (select the character you have a suggestion for and put the suggestion in the comment, I'd imagine).

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update is out...having a problem with megaupload...yay.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Training mode against "roper." Far as I can see, it's just a test dummy. Size different in FC boss and its stage

zamastahspark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the FC Boss's (FCB) new ability ^^. It looks cute! I think there's a lot of potential in FCB. Hopefully it won't all be minions and inserting funky egg spike things in Tiki o_o;.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I like the FC Boss's (FCB) new ability ^^. It looks cute! I think there's a lot of potential in FCB. Hopefully it won't all be minions and inserting funky egg spike things in Tiki o_o;.
Kinda doubt he'll be a minion enemy since we beat his minions before him. More than likely it'll be a ton of huge insertions. I'm kinda hoping for a vore of some sort...but I kinda doubt it.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New update out now.

Not much is changed.

I think FC Boss has an air normal now?
I might not have read it right.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update out now.

Not much is changed.

I think FC Boss has an air normal now?
I might not have read it right.
He has an air grapple. Just jump at his mouth. That's the only thing I've noticed different other than his SP bar going up.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't even know how to get to the boss, I haven't downloaded any updates since I got disappointed in Arakune

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't even know how to get to the boss, I haven't downloaded any updates since I got disappointed in Arakune
Arakune is awsome o_o [she has no instant kill Except for egging where you just shoot out your egg to hit her then repeat or where you get killed by Triple Insect Spam D:] (Expand bee is more Gross than her tho...)