What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

I don't even know how to get to the boss, I haven't downloaded any updates since I got disappointed in Arakune

Beat the Fairy Crushers. Boss is next level. I'd suggest switching to the infinite SP/HP cheats. No finishers or CG or anything for boss anyway...won't be missing anything.

Not being a retard but this game sounds interesting,but too bad I can't go to megaupload :( can someone please upload it to another site?:p

Not being a retard but this game sounds interesting,but too bad I can't go to megaupload :( can someone please upload it to another site?:p

REDACTED. PM'ing mediafire link instead.

:)

Last edited:

Wow, first post on the site is to help someone else out! Good show Durrhurr, good show. +rep

Eluku specifically requests not to post outside links of his game.

PM it next time.

If anyone has problems using megaupload should change their dns. I couldnt access them until I changed mine to 8.8.8.8 (googles)

It's a IP problem, not DNS. Megaupload blocks certain regions in Asia.

Actually MU had DNS trouble about a week ago. Took a few days for me to get access to them. Maybe that guy's IP is just realllllly lazy in updating thier DNS.

I don't know why but I just can't start this game. I'm trying to open FairyFighting.exe but nothing happens! There is a window for a second and then nothing.. please help!

Change the folder path so that it includes only short names and no spaces (e.g. c:\games\FF).

Me thinks it'd be nice to put that troubleshooting in the first post along with the list of moves because these two are the most FAQ in the thread.

I removed my original link and PM'd instead, I really ought to read rules. Sorry guys.

Wow, first post on the site is to help someone else out! Good show Durrhurr, good show. +rep

Spread the love. /pun

I removed my original link and PM'd instead, I really ought to read rules. Sorry guys.

Spread the love. /pun

No worries, it's not really a written rule but the game creator requested it and since he's giving it to us for free it's best to cooperate as much as possible.

Does the new Fairy Crusher boss even have more than the two grabs yet?

Can someone pm me the new version with the FC boss?

I only have the older ones. thank you

Edit: sorry forgot there was a site to download

Last edited:

Can someone pm me the new version with the FC boss?

I only have the older ones. thank you

Edit: sorry forgot there was a site to download

doublefacepalm.jpg

Last edited:

Alright, folks. Update is out, and before our non-japanese-speaking members try to translate what's going on, I'll lay it out.

FC Boss has a finsher animation and gameover screen.

Seems like he also upgraded ExpandBee's combat mechanics.

There, have fun.

I'm glad ExpandBee's getting an update. While probably having the best h-scenes, the actual fight is rather clunky. I never lose that one via oviposition unless I want to lose it, unlike FairyCrusherX3 where I can often lose for any ending even when I try my best.

I think that EggPlant could do with a buff as well.

EDIT: It seems that the bee can now combo projectile -> grab, so no more getting gooped then having the bee waste her SP attack by flying harmlessly over your head. She's a lot more mobile now, but still struggles to get that second egg if you're trying to stop her the right way. "If", of course.

Last edited:

The easiest way to do so is simply to change the files' names to an other monster you can directly select.

Back