What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

~TH~

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Well, I can honestly say that I think Eluku has read my request. In that little thumbnail toward the bottom of his page, I can most certainly see what looks like titty-fucking to Tiki. It's just what I asked for!!! :D

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Lactation and Fairy Fighting combining? It's all falling into place...

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I can honestly say that I think Eluku has read my request. In that little thumbnail toward the bottom of his page, I can most certainly see what looks like titty-fucking to Tiki. It's just what I asked for!!! :D
Ah hey how did you make a request to his blog and should I wrote it on a Japanese?

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wanna see titty fucking and tentacle violation from the jellyfish. Im expecting electric torture too...pity im not into that. Look painful.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Totally want electrocution!

btw, am I the only one that misred MJF as MFJ at first?

(and trying to say it as MthrF-ing Jelly before realized it's MJF)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wanna see titty fucking and tentacle violation from the jellyfish. Im expecting electric torture too...pity im not into that. Look painful.
Peope wanted more webbing attacks for the spider girl...

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The nerf to Tikki was unneeded. Now her Windslash SP-move is so pathetically weak (and hits the enemies only a few times), you're better off just spamming the rapid kick attack or the multipunches instead of wasting your time with her supermove. Her breath attack is also bad, but I don't know it if became even worse than before.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh no, the nerf was absolutely needed. Tiki actually had a fighting chance against most enemies, she needed to be driven back into her intended state of helplessness. ; p

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

MJF huh... If we have to use ULMF as an acronym for a monster, I wonder what it will stand for. Ultra Large Monster Fish?

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

haha yeah, when I saw that MJF I was thinking all about silly lines like "Eluku made an h-game ... out of a deLorean?!?!?!?!"

Then I read what it actually means ...

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fallen Fairy And FC Boss file size changed. That's what I noticed.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fallen Fairy And FC Boss file size changed. That's what I noticed.
FC Boss has changed : new end with his special.
Fallen Fairy has changed too but I didn't understand what (it seems 'tis a move) ...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah hey how did you make a request to his blog and should I wrote it on a Japanese?
We know from past events that Eluku does read this thread from time to time, possibly with the help of Google Translate.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

I just love this game. The number of fetishes will soon approach "over 9000" point.
I hope he will continue to increase the amount of monsters.

TheBurningFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I totally would want to see MJF... especially since the blog mentioned something about birth to baby jellyfish o3o I do hope the giant Dick-lings arnt the last ones he is going to add!

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know why fallen fairy flashes sometimes? is it like a counter if you hit her?