What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New years stuff isn't gonna be in the game irrc. It just so happened to be year of the birb (Wow, Wolf's Dungeon has been in the works for a VERY long time...)
I'd love to have seen dom Nona having her way with other girls.

Ookamisuke

Reputation score
Is anyone else having issues with Eluku's site not loading? I'm having the same issue with the unofficial wolfsdugeon website too.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Is anyone else having issues with Eluku's site not loading? I'm having the same issue with the unofficial wolfsdugeon website too.
Both sites work without issues on chrome and firefox

Ookamisuke

Reputation score
Odd. I keep getting Page Took Too Long to Load error on Chrome. :/

Below is the full text. The same error occurs on Microsoft Edge, as well.

This site can’t be reached
eluku99.blog93.fc2.com took too long to respond.

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Odd. I can get it to load fine on my phone, or through the Google Translate option, but trying to load it on my computer won't work. :/

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Odd. I can get it to load fine on my phone, or through the Google Translate option, but trying to load it on my computer won't work. :/
It could be your ISP on your computer be doing stuff to the oversea line, normally that if you check again an hour or two later the site would be reach like normal again

Mick2000

Reputation score

Try:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

try VPN, happen to me very often. your ISP probably was fine before but they suddenly be like "HAHA CENSORSHIP". sure usually the browser would show something like "this web is blocked by us, your ISP", but sometime they just show thing like that you have there.
try VPN that doesn't block it, maybe JP connection. if still doesn't work then i don't know.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
Harpy area added with 2 harpies inside.
One harpy goes to town on you while the other one stands and watches.

More next week

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I find it amusing that Eluku lowers your erotic meter on top of not increasing erotic meter while you're inside the harpy cave.
Disappointingly Eluku has NOT implemented futa version of harpy scene (yet) even if you use the purple fruit to max your erotic meter.

Those eggs, blood, AND cum(?) on the floor in the background...I hope Eluku doesn't censor anything like the goblin scenes.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I find it amusing that Eluku lowers your erotic meter on top of not increasing erotic meter while you're inside the harpy cave.
Disappointingly Eluku has NOT implemented futa version of harpy scene (yet) even if you use the purple fruit to max your erotic meter.
*gasps*
It's almost as if Eluku only has a couple of days per week to work on the game! Shock horror!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update is up.

edit:
Seems the only new things is that you can hit them out of the air and they can double team you.
They are still immortal and your Erotic bar does not increase.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New update released
The second harpy discovers and begins siphoning from your secret orange juice stash, oh noes

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
I do remember eluku did once some harpie art once..
The design of the harpies weren't surprising but the eggs...
They have pointy scales.. a bit like pinecone.
Forcefully excreting them look painful
New years stuff isn't gonna be in the game irrc. It just so happened to be year of the birb (Wow, Wolf's Dungeon has been in the works for a VERY long time...)
I'd love to have seen dom Nona having her way with other girls.
From what I could make out of his description of the encounters...
It seems he's thinking of the backwards facing "thorns" will actually get a thing for our feathery rape-maidens.

I've decided to put details in a spoiler, should anyone be curious, but to also allow those who want to be surprised to be, well, surprised.
Personally, I'm very much looking forward to the development of these girls. In fact, I'll be avoiding the entire encounter until it's done, as the surprise is half the fun. I did the same for the NeedleFly and was quite pleased.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What I did not expect, but love nevertheless that you have no way to stop them once they catch you with your dick out.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Update released
Once you enter the harpies lair, there is no escape.
The harpies can punch you now, whoopee.

Egg Laying next update, I swear. ;w;
Wrong, harpies are gonna lick your mouth pussy and your butt pussy while calling you gay. After that is the egg update.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wrong, Next update, Eluku will add some background guro content, then remove it in the update after that, then take a motorcycle break during the following weekend, then make the egg update, then make a game over animation slideshow, after which Eluku will begin making yet another monster who doesn't seem to realize Nona has a futa cock, thus making no effort to exploit it in any of it's attacks or otherwise, inevitably inadvertently causing another flamewar in this thread about "get rid of the cock already, reeee" etc. etc.

I'm just playing in that last part, you know I love this thread

Icychocobo

Lurker
Reputation score
I think we can close the thread now. You've put such a solid cap on the entire thread that we just can't have any further discussion.

You have concentrated the thread to a single run-on sentence.

Pack it up folks. We're at peak Wolf's Dungeon. It doesn't get better.