What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

kiza_koto

Reputation score
it wouldn't be that bad if the trust wasn't that fast and the goal was 1 milimeter light and go backward everytime you miss
Oh my GOD is that mini game ruining my patience. I hope this is just a sneak peek of what the concept of the mini game is, because otherwise if this stays within the next few updates with that tiny ass bar?? I'm comin in swinging.

I even tried waiting a few seconds for the light to flow back and forth a little slower, but the RED STARTS TO GO DOWN TOO. Not cool, gamers.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New version is up.

Have not played the version from last week, so dunno what exactly was added this update:
- New savepoint after fly
- Fly can be killed now
- Minigame apparently got easier; at least I had little issues clearing it

Anyone ones if the fly has a GO?

Granyala

Reputation score
Minigame is definitely more manageable now, though it still feels more dependent on luck whether you hit or miss.
I think the game itself simply doesn't run fluidly enough to be suitable for this kind of content.

Beat it once, nothing interesting happened, so imma just kill the damn fly in the future. :D

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty small update from what I can tell. As long as Eluku has the 2 planned GO ideas for the analfly I would happily wait longer (1 animated scene where she also gives births to goblins and one where she isnt impregnated)

Raciel

Reputation score
Thanks! Finally someone bothers explaining!
I always tried Eluku´s blog but since I can´t understand Japanese (and google translate is pretty shit at translating Japan sides) I always had trouble knowing what to do . . .

Thanks tho! Unlike all the rest you actually Rock! ; P
Welp bro, Honestly even if I understand the reason behind your frustration the fact remains, IT IS FREAKING EASY TO GET THE GAME ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT EXPLANATIONS, LIKE KINDA OBVIOUS, most of us did it, anyway gratz, now you can play it.

ggette

Lurker
Reputation score
Wolf'sDungeon200518 giving two keylogging flags on virustotal? anyone else got this?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
No update this week. Eluku's working on the harpy boss.
(The analfly scene ain't done yet ain't it..?)

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New update is out.
Eluku finished with needlefly and will start with the harpy stage.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Spare you guys some time who wasted about an hour (because I suck at goblins)
Spider GO is pretty meh imo (Man it's so hot seeing Nona tied up...but nothing really happens after that)
If you're impregnated you get a moving JPEG of a goblin baby dangling from her.

Never tried escaping, might be a bit too difficult given the short(?) timer buuut then again you shouldn't be getting caught by the needlefly in the first place. here's a the most recent savepoint for those who want to get caught up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
The spider GO is surprisingly fluid for this kind of game,The stuff added when your knocked by the cliff goblin really ain't worth it...

testing stuff you buy in the shop
The dildo will reduce your ero meter to 0 and you will regain 2X or 3X more than doing it naturally
red apple replinish a little bit of your hunger meter rougly 40-50 point
vagina flower will empty your womb(coul be usefull if youre knocked by the cliff goblin) if you don't remove it soon after it done it will sap all your HP and hunger meter (they're no GO yet)
the weird worm thing will do the same thing as the wood dildo. Hence it name spermaworm wondered if it will drain the goblin jeez... well nope

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What spider?
Where?
Oh, That spider There..

Edit: No new update this week, Harpies are still being worked on.
Yes, Plural.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Google Translate of his blog post:
There is no update for this week because we are currently creating cliff area bosses.
(It will take a while to implement)

About the previous thread
>> Regarding acquisition of W. Ball when defeating enemy characters
This is as specified.

>> About begging harpies

I am going to make it like ↓.
・It will attack with multiple animals. (1 screen 2 animals)
・There are action elements such as harpy striking motion
・When the wolf's physical strength is reduced by about 80%
・You cannot get out of the area until you defeat the harpies.

・When a wolf is not erected, catch and lick it to make it excited
・When erection is caught, Harpy inserts Wolf's futanari penis and forced squeezing
・The squeezed harpy keeps a distance from the wolf by avoiding it until it is ready.
・Prepared Harpy tries to catch Wolf by expanding his belly and extending the oviduct from the vagina
・When caught, insert a spawning tube into Wolf's vagina and lay an abdominal egg on Wolf.
・Harpies that have been born leave the screen

・If one is laid, it will not be possible to resist until the egg is excreted,
Game over when the second harpy squeezes and even gives birth

・If you defeat a certain number of burrow harpies, the area will be cleared and you will go to the back.

>> Regarding the matter that Needle Spider (spider type) does not appear after excretion of larva
I'm not sure about this phenomenon.

>> Regarding the matter that data is lost when updating
I don't understand the phenomenon well.
This game does not have a function to delete any files.
Not sure what exactly is planned.

Seems one harpy rapes her futa penis, and then lies an egg inside her. If the second harpy catches you with an egg inside you lose.

edit:
Okay, after reading it a few times I understood what will happen.

There will be always two harpies. If Nona has lost enough health they can grab her. If she is not already a futa they will lick her until she is aroused enough. If she has her dick out they will rape her. If they manage to make Nona orgasm they will maintain distance until an egg is ready to be laid. Then they will try to catch Nona again and lay the egg inside her. Struggle or Nona will birth a harpy that leaves the screen.
When Nona has given birth two times it is GO.

Man, that sounds so hot.
I just hope the harpies look hot as well, and are not some kind of nightmare full like the mermaid queen.

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
mermaid queen was just animated poorly. I still miss fishy gf who would suck Nona off and call her gay. I do hope Eluku goes back and gives love to the older animations.

Granyala

Reputation score
Man, that sounds so hot.
I just hope the harpies look hot as well, and are not some kind of nightmare full like the mermaid queen.
Indeed it does. Lets hope they are cute and we get a cross section view. I love those. :D

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
referring to the cute infinitely respawning Mermaid in the swamp king boss fight. Mermaid GO is one of my favorite scenes in wolfs dungeon. anyway. high hopes for the harpy scenes even if I was still disappointed slightly for the needlefly

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
I do remember eluku did once some harpie art once..
The design of the harpies weren't surprising but the eggs...
They have pointy scales.. a bit like pinecone.
Forcefully excreting them look painful