What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
I abandoned this game long ago waiting for bigger content. Now returned to it and don't know what to do on the water level. Can someone help please?
it a very rudimentary maze they have a save point somewhere.... somewhere you will find a shiny orb you must collect it

someone should really do a map of the game...

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Y'know, after reading all your complaints on the game difficulty, I think I may have found the biggest problem of all that most people haven't really acknowledged yet.

He still hasn't gotten rid of the futa penis mechanic yet. That alone forces a lot of extra grapples that you should be able to otherwise avoid!

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm honestly getting tired of everyone complaining that Nona's had the dick for too long and needs to be rid of it already.
For us following the development, yeah, she's had it for a few years, but for those new to the game, she's probably had it for the same amount of time that she didn't have it back at the start of the game, if not less.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
In response, I'm honestly tired of futa being shoehorned into every game nowadays just because it's futa.

Also, no it hasn't. It's been a thing since the futa village, with is roughly the third area. She didn't have it in the actual DUNGEON nor the short forest filler area between the dungeon and futa village. She's had it since then, however, which has included the futa village, dark forest, swamp, and cliffs. That's more than TWICE the time she's been with it than without, and the later areas take longer to get through as well.

Weren't we promised that it would only last a couple areas before it went away for some other gimmick? I'm still waiting for that to happen.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oh, right. The Futa village, forgot about that.
Also, I thought Eluku said it would only last a couple more areas before the next gimmick (which I remember was going to be Nona turning into Loli Nona), meaning there would be two more areas planned at the time Eluku posted that statement.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Come now, these mental backflips are just so entertaining.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Daily reminded the the Japanese "Easy mode" in the Devil May Cry games is equivalent to "Very hard mode" for the US region.

Granyala

Reputation score
The futa dick reeeeally needs to go one day. :/
Why?
I find some of the animations eerily hot, despite not being a futa fan myself. Don't ask me why.
As for the erotic mechanic, Nona used to get very weak when aroused/naked in the early game too and the forced masturbation only seems to trigger when she stands still.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Why?
I find some of the animations eerily hot, despite not being a futa fan myself. Don't ask me why.
As for the erotic mechanic, Nona used to get very weak when aroused/naked in the early game too and the forced masturbation only seems to trigger when she stands still.
imo, the thing with futa isn't about i hate futa stuff but about the implementation as feature in the game.
fighting a boss and mess up a little, and you enter arousal state. the only way to turn it off is by rub it off but you're in a boss fight, there's no room for such thing. it looks good for erotic scene and all but it's annoying as gameplay feature. also the futa have been around for too long, longer than when nona haven't got the futa stuff

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Daily reminded the the Japanese "Easy mode" in the Devil May Cry games is equivalent to "Very hard mode" for the US region.
I googled "devil may cry japanese harder" out of curiosity and it looks like you got that backwards

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
There was an article stating the opposite of this one, but that was very long ago and maybe it compared the standard edition and not the special edition. Then again, maybe I do remember it wrong being quite an old comparison.
From what I know, button mashers are usually harder on the eastern releases, shooters are harder on the western releases. then there was also a stereotype that Asians can't coordinate controling the camera movement/rotation and character movement is FPS games and the like.

ranashadow

Reputation score
Oh, right. The Futa village, forgot about that.
Also, I thought Eluku said it would only last a couple more areas before the next gimmick (which I remember was going to be Nona turning into Loli Nona), meaning there would be two more areas planned at the time Eluku posted that statement.
What is your display picture from? I've know I've seen that movie before just cant put my finger on it lol is it Scary Movie 1?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've actually been looking for it again out of curiosity, so thanks for bringing it up
As for my signature, that one is from Daddy Daycare, somewhere around about the "I missed" scene

Back on topic
Arousal Mechanic.png
Aren't you guys pretty much just saying you don't like the arousal mechanic?
Nona gets nerfed when aroused. The mechanic is not going to go away, it's been there from the start.
I'm sure when Nona get's lolified, there'll be a different way that arousal will cause inhibition of movement or something, and the complaints about difficulty will happen again.

Last edited: