Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released
Needlefly fucks you
He has a good grip.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Finally got to play and catch up on the last 5 releases and I have a few questions (because I'm lazy to go and read back and patch notes)
1. What changed with the goblins? I remember there was a mention about "Something, Something, Ass" but I didn't notice anything.
2. Can't lose to the goblin mob right?
3. Vagina Flower not done yet?

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally got to play and catch up on the last 5 releases and I have a few questions (because I'm lazy to go and read back and patch notes)
1. What changed with the goblins? I remember there was a mention about "Something, Something, Ass" but I didn't notice anything.
2. Can't lose to the goblin mob right?
3. Vagina Flower not done yet?
1) I think the goblins acted a little differently when first introduced, but were changed soon after.
2) The goblins don't outright kill you, but if you don't clear the Collect status caused by being gang-raped by them, that will KO you eventually.
3) I believe the Vagina Flower is an item purchased from the Merchant that clears the Collect status caused by the Goblins.

axmed4555

Reputation score
1) I think the goblins acted a little differently when first introduced, but were changed soon after.
2) The goblins don't outright kill you, but if you don't clear the Collect status caused by being gang-raped by them, that will KO you eventually.
3) I believe the Vagina Flower is an item purchased from the Merchant that clears the Collect status caused by the Goblins.
Goblins supposed to be full guro mode, but it was changed to simple [goblin birth end]

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
1. Yes that I saw, like they penetrate differently, but I remember seeing "something something about ass"
2. OK, got to try hanging out with them longer maybe?
3. Yup, you get that from the merchant, there is escape mechanics so I figured you can get KO'd by that?

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
still on the swamp zone near the lake I have no fruit and my hunger bar is low. Where I can find fruit? or enemie that can replenish my belly?

Kizuro

Reputation score
still on the swamp zone near the lake I have no fruit and my hunger bar is low. Where I can find fruit? or enemie that can replenish my belly?
The purple fruit that usually spawn beside the save bed will fill your hunger. Or just use cheat

On related note, I was quite a bit disappointed on Goblin end. I was not a fan of heavy guro or the like but I think it would be preferable to use those scene instead of this birthing softcore stuff

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
apparently there a new update
according to the translation of google
NEEDLEFRY will excrete it paralytic juice inside nona ass til she puke the misture and lay an egg inside her.
Also if I understand well, if your not fast enough to give birth a creature will catch you and attach you to a tree. Plus if you were violated be the CLIFFGOBLIN the babies will hang from her.
is anybody willing to download this version and look at it. because eluku is know to do many update at once and this thing is probably not yet finished so I'm waiting...

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If the anal meter gets full the fly picks her from the wall, fucks her in the ass until some green slime drops from her mouth, and once it reaches off screen it goes back to the main menu. The GO scene is not implemented, yet.
Dunno about any changes for the goblins.

ranashadow

Reputation score
Yeah the cliff part has had some reform alright. I think Eluku did say he tries to please everyone. Although im no fan of guro so cant complain. I just hope he creates he what likes and not controlled by his fans. Suppose you got to balance it out. Cliffs seem doable though. Timing to hit the climbing goblins (ane moguri) can he hard. If you get caught once you may as well let them all latch on as soon as you shake one off the other lunges itself towards you. NeedleFly seems doable too and getting close to the branch can link its hit-box to the fly so if in the right position you can hit both at same time.

Despite altering/censoring I dont mind the goblin end. Although Nona could really just move on and continue like nothing happened lol She could actually just throw her babies off the cliff if she truly wanted. Unless she feels responsible, they are her babies lol I always think they will have her genes and DNA as well. So she will just become a full-time mother. Happy End? lol

Reputation score
I have problems to download the newest Wolfs dungeon are am the only one? I can download it but SLOW AF 10 kb/s and it stop it at 90%

Princesstentacle

Reputation score
Despite altering/censoring I dont mind the goblin end. Although Nona could really just move on and continue like nothing happened lol She could actually just throw her babies off the cliff if she truly wanted. Unless she feels responsible, they are her babies lol I always think they will have her genes and DNA as well. So she will just become a full-time mother. Happy End? lol
Haha yeet the feotus. That will be fucking savage XD

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New update:
Nona now no longer takes damage from goblins while they're having their way with her. You're still gonna have to survive the gauntlet without getting penetrated once though.
Fly now has a GO scene. It unfortunately cuts off at the good part if you're into anal birthing though. Pretty sure the larvae would kill her given the position anatomically.... It definitely looks mighty uncomf for her.
You can now play as the fly! Show Nona around the world with WASD when it KOs you (anal meter being full). Except the world's really small and you gotta go up to the (unfinished) GO scene.
Overall wish he skipped the update week so he can flesh out the GO scene fully. Maybe he's trying to bugtest the fly. In that case I didn't see any problems.

Edit: No changes in any scenes when you're fully pregnant by the goblins and the collect meter is flashing.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
New update:
Nona now no longer takes damage from goblins while they're having their way with her. You're still gonna have to survive the gauntlet without getting penetrated once though.
Fly now has a GO scene. It unfortunately cuts off at the good part if you're into anal birthing though. Pretty sure the larvae would kill her given the position anatomically.... It definitely looks mighty uncomf for her.
You can now play as the fly! Show Nona around the world with WASD when it KOs you (anal meter being full). Except the world's really small and you gotta go up to the (unfinished) GO scene.
Overall wish he skipped the update week so he can flesh out the GO scene fully. Maybe he's trying to bugtest the fly. In that case I didn't see any problems.

Edit: No changes in any scenes when you're fully pregnant by the goblins and the collect meter is flashing.
Damn, really? I've been having mad cravings for anal birth. Hopefully we'll eventually be able to see the juicy bits.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Goddamnit i would have prefered a monday update with the final GO scene complete!

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For those who didn't know, the VaginalFlower can be used to remove the goblin cum in Nona so if you have the patience to grind for wooden balls, at least you won't get the goblin end.

Though the only complaint I have with the goblins is that there's no I-frames when Nona removes a goblin. Kind of tired just sitting there watching her get filled with cum everytime