What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He'd rather have the patron money.

Uh, the "censored" versions of Wolf's Dungeon that we have now (which has monsters, rape, torture, massive insertions, slave training, an enormous amount of futa, ovary inflation, etc.) is still way the fuck out there from vanilla.

Pretty much the only things he's backing out on is feces and dismemberment.

Now, Eluku's pretty much been making a futa game for the past couple years now (or at least it feels like years), and I'm very curious if he's going to ever actually shift away from that. Becuase I suspect most of his current patrons are hardcore futa enthusiasts who are supporting him specifically because of the futa content, and he seems very reluctant to alienate them.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Didn't think that guro lovers would get this angry because they didn't get to see a wolf girl get ritually beheaded. Even though there's plenty of non-vanilla stuff already in the game. Can you explain to me what the appeal of guro is to you?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
About the only silver lining I can think of for you guro lovers is that while Nona isn't the one getting guro'd, a lot of the other NPCs are. Seeing the other girls on the vines as you climb up shows what could've been happening to Nona.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I really don't understand the need to censor your own work because someone is butthurt....
Sure there are a few fetishes I'm not fond of at all (feet, armpits, loli and full on furry) but I still keep on playing/reading/watching whatever it is in, I just cringe and scroll away faster.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I really don't understand the need to censor your own work because someone is butthurt....
Sure there are a few fetishes I'm not fond of at all (feet, armpits, loli and full on furry) but I still keep on playing/reading/watching whatever it is in, I just cringe and scroll away faster.
Pretty easy for me to understand. You make a patreon. You want to please your patrons. Your patrons are ok with everything you're doing except guro. You shrug and don't add any guro and move on. I wouldn't call not liking guro "butthurt". Most people don't like it. So it's probably just the guro lovers who are "butthurt".

Last edited:

roturo

Reputation score
Pretty easy for me to understand. You make a patreon. You want to please your patrons. Your patrons are ok with everything you're doing except guro. You shrug and don't add any guro and move on. I wouldn't call not liking guro "butthurt". Most people don't like it. So it's probably just the guro lovers who are "butthurt".
I'm not a fan of major Guro. I'll tolerate it but if its too much i'm out. I've been following Eluku since before the release of fairy fighting (really good game btw) and what the people here are saying is not that they're not upset about the lack of guro itself but the fact Eluku is being dulled down on what he wants to implement. Also just gonna say this here, conversations about why people like the fetishes they do never turn out well.

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not a fan of major Guro. I'll tolerate it but if its too much i'm out. I've been following Eluku since before the release of fairy fighting (really good game btw) and what the people here are saying is not that they're not upset about the lack of guro itself but the fact Eluku is being dulled down on what he wants to implement. Also just gonna say this here, conversations about why people like the fetishes they do never turn out well.
Getting angry in someone else's stead doesn't seem very smart. Especially when Eluku never complained about it himself.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
This is a shame. I'm not too excited about this end, especially since it was dulled down.

There's no anal either in the least, and anal birth sounds exciting, (I'm not worried that it's not in there though), but my actual point still stands. People really need to let Eluku breathe. There's plenty worse games out there. Check out Ankokou Marimokan's games for instance.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New update:
New Vaginal Flower being sold by cat merchant for 1k woodball. It removes your collect bar but also kills you slowly (cannot GO. puts to 4 life)
Speaking of collect: Nona now stores Goblin cum.
keep it on you for too long and you get GO'd instantly (You got Plenty of time to get it off if you find a safe spot. I think depending on how far the cliff section is, you're gonna want to hold onto one)
Goblin difficulty notably decreased. I can actually hit them now (They now glow if they're about to attack you.)

Game over scene's pretty..disappointing IMO. Couldn't Nona just kill her goblin children before waiting to recover? The goblins don't have mercy for her.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Goblin grow very fast, in most lore of JRPGs, goblins grows up to adulthood like less then 12 hours.
And Nona gave birth to quadruple, she would not gain any strength before the goblin be already became too strong for her.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Ow. Worst fate for Nona to get raped by her own unholy birth of children then... And I thought her other GOs were an awful fate for her.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not JRPG lore, it's just general goblin lore, particularly from famous examples of them. I.e. warhammer, where greenskins (orcs and goblins) drop spores when they die that grow into full battle-ready greenskins very quickly.

Anyway, 99% of the game is unrealistic so I'm not sure why it matters. Interesting so far, wonder where it's going from here.

Kernog

Reputation score
When I try to buy an item at the shop, I get a message despite having enough currency. Is it normal as of the current version?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
Weed month starts off with the inclusion of the NeedleFly
As usual, on a creature's debut it doesn't do much till the following week.
Until then, I recommend you practice timing your attacks on the cliff creatures.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Normally I wouldn't necro a post right before update comes out but I have a feeling there's a while before the next save for Wolf's Dungeon. Here ya go.

Couldn't be bothered to farm wood balls but it's enough for the most expensive item (once) and it's the last available savepoint. Do be careful, it is my low level character so you will die really quick from cliff plant

Attachments