What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't that already happen? He'd originally planned a bunch of dismemberment stuff and left it on the cutting room floor.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Yes, Eluku caved in more than once already in the development of WD.
Pretty much feels like he is being held hostage at this point.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kind of a self-inflicted problem if he's censoring himself/sticking to content he's no longer interested in (he's been planning to unfuta Nona and then doesn't do it for like a year now?) because he doesn't want to alienate his current patrons and lose their money.

axmed4555

Reputation score
He obviously needs a lot of time to make the areas and monsters leading up to that.
Yes, he said it's gonna be lolitization... a year ago. Also that's a damn shame that a lot of monsters from his concepts were thrown away because of some whiny bitches.
And this ending with goblins is gonna be some kind of returning to roots (hopefully)
P.S. He also mentioned there's gonna be some parasitism (my suggestion and favorite) and/or "negative conditions" or something

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
One of my favorite ones that he made (clean path), this one I remembered I posted before, not going to dig through the hundreds of pages on his site for the rest. There was a better version of the jungle worms too, that had mind control or some sort of corruption... don't remember....
Another idea that got canned was that one of the orcs was supposed to use some nasty tools to remove Nonas womb and ovaries.
And not to mention the "Poop Loop" in the start menu that got censored.

rjv2n24nrv

Reputation score
someone know how to pass the first cliff-plant please, someone can tell me in details ?

Mick2000

Reputation score
it's a mix between spamming and patient, you need to get close enough to that plant to tear it apart, but you also need to prepare when it attack you. when you hit the plant it will stop it's attack so keep spamming until you got pushed off claw range and eventually the plant will try to assault you. before the grab begin, the plant will spark yellow indicate that it will attack, calm yourself and focus cause this is QTE (about 1-2 second, you can do it), manage to press the right button and you be free then repeat from the start.

tl;dr get close -> hit it before it hit you -> prepare for QTE -> repeat

bytebite

Reputation score
someone know how to pass the first cliff-plant please, someone can tell me in details ?
i simply get near enough till i can hit it. this throws me down a little which is just far enough for the plant not to reach me. the plant tries to catch me - which it can't. after it's failed grabbed i get back in, land another hit, get thrown down a little and the plant tries to grab me etc. ;)
5-6 rounds of this and the plant is down with no problems and no timing stuff (y)

kiza_koto

Reputation score
So far in, I'm liking where the thought process is. It does suck when Eluku gets limited on what ideas he can apply to the game, because you can tell he's bursting with them. Things I wouldn't even think of. Here's to hoping he gets the green light to keep going with his plans, whatever they are.

axmed4555

Reputation score
So far in, I'm liking where the thought process is. It does suck when Eluku gets limited on what ideas he can apply to the game, because you can tell he's bursting with them. Things I wouldn't even think of. Here's to hoping he gets the green light to keep going with his plans, whatever they are.
Aaaaand, as expected, some whiny bitches came in and said that his original plan was too "gross" and "guro"

The updated part is ...
・ Changed the policy of CliffGoblin
・ Add a frontal attack when climbing a cliff
Changed the policy of CliffGoblin, which was a bit closer to gross.

So, basically, now they'll just rape her to "goblin birth END"

(so nothing new here, he had to redo everything to make it "snowflake friendly")

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This is rather disappointing. We were promised an Eluku game with full artistic freedom, with no concern towards those who might not be into the types of things he draws.
Now he's straight up pandering. Disgraceful.

So I guess, make sure you make a backup of the previous version before updating

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Sad.... Too bad I deleted the archive for the game, it got "Fansored" so many times that I lost track on which version had massive changes.

CoolSushi

Lurker
Reputation score
Aaaaand, as expected, some whiny bitches came in and said that his original plan was too "gross" and "guro"
That really is disappointing... I really would've liked to see where Eluku would be goning with that Idea and what would happen next. I can't understand the people who force Eluku to take something out because they don't like it, but I can't understand Eluku either when he actually takes those parts out. I mean the people that don't like where the whole thing is going could just stop playing and Eluku sould just keep all his creative freedome even if he loses some players... the people that pledge for the game most likely would want to enjoy all his ideas without censoring aswell. I hope he finds a way to implement everything he planned and doesn't listen to those who could just play some vanilla h-game and be satisfied.