aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
2020 is nearing, we still don't have a wolf enemy to ravage Nona. F

Also, does anyone have updated save games? Would be much appreciated

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Curious, its been around a year or two since I've actually peeked in on this game, in fact I think theblast update I messed with was the puzzle/trap that forced you to take damage to fill it with cum/fluids or something or other to progress, memorys a bit hazy anyways.

Regardless, was just curious due to the tag but how prevalent is the guro content, and how easily avoided is it? Also just how violent is it, as I can handle it when ita nothing overly grotesque or, well, not too vivid i suppose, for example while i dont enjpy it, i can handle seeing it in games like Sinsistar, worse or about on par with that?
Besides an enemy getting trapped and having anal beads going all the way through, can't think of anything else.

2020 is nearing, we still don't have a wolf enemy to ravage Nona. F

Also, does anyone have updated save games? Would be much appreciated
Here you go, last save after beating Swamp King.

Attachments

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New update released
Nona given climbing attacks
CliffPlant added, does nothing yet, but it's kinda obvious what it's plans are.

Also, have a Happy New Year everyone, hope this new decade brings tons of joy to all.

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
I feel like its a missed opportunity to not have a game over scene for losing to the singular mermaid girl. It's also odd that the character automatically breaks her bindings if she cums to her attack.

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mod edit: Link removed due to long-standing dev request not to re-host games.

Updated it a little bit to include a save to the new area, past the water section into the cliffs. There's no real content in it at the moment, but if you download the newest version when it comes out you've got a handy save to go from. The guide's also been updated to cover that bit too. Future updates seem include "Cliff Goblins" and de-futafying (I think).

There's a cheat table in that pack too, but it's broken. So if anyone knows how to update it, be my guest.

Last edited by a moderator:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Updated it a little bit to include a save to the new area, past the water section into the cliffs. There's no real content in it at the moment, but if you download the newest version when it comes out you've got a handy save to go from. The guide's also been updated to cover that bit too. Future updates seem include "Cliff Goblins" and de-futafying (I think).

There's a cheat table in that pack too, but it's broken. So if anyone knows how to update it, be my guest.
You better re-upload it without the game itself.
The content is not allowed.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or just make it a .txt file containing the mega like a galaxy brain would

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I thought only stuff with lolis are forbidden and Holo definitely isn't one.
You are not allowed to link to eluku's blog because Fairy Fighting has loli in them.

As far as I know Wolf's Dungeon does not have loli, so it should be fine to be shared here. Though, it's a dick move towards the developer.

Sitas

Reputation score
Though, it's a dick move towards the developer.
Wait, it isn't free anymore?
I remember downloading this game from their site a few month or so ago.
You just needed to click on the link and put in the password they shared on the same blog entry.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
No, it's still free. I just think it also has a tracker for how many hits it gets, and I think Eluku would rather have people go through the official download link. I think the reason is either to guage interest or possibly get ad revenue from the site itself (or something along those lines).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Eluku also asked everyone to stop re-hosting his games a long time ago. He even moved to a hosting service that was more friendly to IPs external to Japan.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
Added Cliffplant grab. Can't beat it yet.

I wonder if that goblin is going to do anything ;3
Find out next week

Last edited:

axmed4555

Reputation score
Update Released
Added Cliffplant grab. Can't beat it yet.

I wonder if that goblin is going to do anything ;3
Find out next week
Yes, he will
Unfortunatelly nothing speciall really (compared to what was planned at the beginning). After plant "eats" you, he will fuck Nona in game over scene.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Cliff Plant Game Over scene added
Changed stats for climbing while aroused
Pachinko Machine added next to latest savepoint
If, for some reason, you don't have the apple for the Merchant Cat, you can still interact with her to get the ability to climb.

The Goblin has vacated, but I doubt it's the last we'll see of him.

Last edited:

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Sad that the Gob is gone, last I remember there were big plans for it together with the Cliff Plant.

Also how to redeem the skill balls again? Unless the option is broken, I don't remember how it worked....

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think you just press down at the pachinko machine

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
You do indeed press down on the pachinko machine. (might be weird. make sure you're standing in the right spot)
On one hand I'm disappointed no goblin because well, I skipped the last few updates so I'm curious about this "goblin" enemy having its way with Nona.
On the other hand, I am almost satisfied with this GO scene (It's just needed a few cut ins and it would be perfect).

Sidenote: Is the game starting to get brutally difficult or just me? (level 9. Plant nearly one shotted me, but it's also because it completely threw me off guard despite the fact I knew something was above me)
I also wonder if Nona can jump off the vines not unlike games like Megaman or Ninja Gaiden...The level design looks like it's designed for that sort of thing