What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Looks like my prayers might be answered with different routes as Eluku might be planning to make the Futa Village guardian beatable.
He is also thinking of adding loli content - I would give that a pass...

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if I softlocked the game or if "I'm supposed to be stuck here".
Beaten swamp king, disappointed mermaid GF didn't follow me, swam out of cave, jumped down, walked to next screen, big rock prevents me from leaving and i'm stuck with a sign and vines that I guess Merchant cat will teach me how to climb. I don't recall giving her the apple on this save

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Merchant Cat gives you a well deserved drink.

Make sure you keep copies of your save before milestones such as defeating the MermaidKing boss.
Once you beat him, you can't face him again, and it's gonna be a long long time till touchdown brings me ba- before he get put in the game's gallery

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Looks like my prayers might be answered with different routes as Eluku might be planning to make the Futa Village guardian beatable.
He is also thinking of adding loli content - I would give that a pass...
Now when you say that are you SURE he's talking about earlier in the run or am I getting MY wish, with a return to the futa village, filled with revenge rape and win?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Now when you say that are you SURE he's talking about earlier in the run or am I getting MY wish, with a return to the futa village, filled with revenge rape and win?
From what I understand is you can beat her on your first encounter.
It is not too specified, but something along the lines of: "Beating the Gatekeeper sends you to a different route"

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't be bothered redoing the last 1/4ths of the game again. does anyone have a save that HAS given the merchant cat an apple AND is in a reasonably close save point? (I'll settle with anything past the meat tree that leaks jello)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where can I get the latest Version? I tried finding it on internet but I wasn´t succesfull with that . . . = /

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where can I get the latest Version? I tried finding it on internet but I wasn´t succesfull with that . . . = /
Search for "Eluku blog", if you do not find his blog directly you should at least be able to find a few fan-sites of it, and from there a link to his blog.

Link sent, blog seems to be down, though.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban
Search for "Eluku blog", if you do not find his blog directly you should at least be able to find a few fan-sites of it, and from there a link to his blog.

Link sent, blog seems to be down, though.
Doesn´t anyone have a Mega download or so? This would be so much easier . . . -3-

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Back on topic:
Is that all that there is?
Replayed from meat tree -> past swamp king.
Nona gets protein drink and can now climb up (merchant cat is precious and cute. would hug)
but
how do I do it? or is that where the game ends (For now)

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Back on topic:
Is that all that there is?
Replayed from meat tree -> past swamp king.
Nona gets protein drink and can now climb up (merchant cat is precious and cute. would hug)
but
how do I do it? or is that where the game ends (For now)

For now i believe, Eluku likes to take things step by step literally on these. imsure theres going to be a wall climb mechanic combined with insects or vines or other assorted enemies in a new combat mechanic with it.

knowing eluku actually... yeah that's probably going to be the new thing.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released
Nona can climb the cliff now
Happy Holidays!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can't be bothered redoing the last 1/4ths of the game again. does anyone have a save that HAS given the merchant cat an apple AND is in a reasonably close save point? (I'll settle with anything past the meat tree that leaks jello)
Feel free to use mine. It's a version or two behind but I've had no trouble transferring it forward to many different versions. Also, my stats are hacked so you are overpowered as shit.

Attachments

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Curious, its been around a year or two since I've actually peeked in on this game, in fact I think theblast update I messed with was the puzzle/trap that forced you to take damage to fill it with cum/fluids or something or other to progress, memorys a bit hazy anyways.

Regardless, was just curious due to the tag but how prevalent is the guro content, and how easily avoided is it? Also just how violent is it, as I can handle it when ita nothing overly grotesque or, well, not too vivid i suppose, for example while i dont enjpy it, i can handle seeing it in games like Sinsistar, worse or about on par with that?

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I don't remember anything Gory outside the backgrounds.
think its as gory as Fairy fighting by the same Dev.