What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

axmed4555

Reputation score
You do indeed press down on the pachinko machine. (might be weird. make sure you're standing in the right spot)
On one hand I'm disappointed no goblin because well, I skipped the last few updates so I'm curious about this "goblin" enemy having its way with Nona.
On the other hand, I am almost satisfied with this GO scene (It's just needed a few cut ins and it would be perfect).

Sidenote: Is the game starting to get brutally difficult or just me? (level 9. Plant nearly one shotted me, but it's also because it completely threw me off guard despite the fact I knew something was above me)
I also wonder if Nona can jump off the vines not unlike games like Megaman or Ninja Gaiden...The level design looks like it's designed for that sort of thing
He said it's too much work do add goblin like that, in the finish scene to the plant, so he was removed
lol, yes, it is difficult, i'm level 17 and bosses still give pain in the arse sometimes
nothing known about jumping off

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean getting the skill balls, I have 9k wooden balls but can't use them?
actually it's the other way around. it's changing out 1 skill ball for 500 balls...not sure why you'd want to do that. The pachinko game's easy as is if you have at least 100

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Honestly, I'd rather there be no pachinko and just get XP to level up. Never been big on RNG or minigames so having it tied directly to progression is kind of a slap in the face, but hey I just cheat engine the fuckin thing so... cross-counter?

axmed4555

Reputation score
God Damn you Japanese capcha!
I can't write a comment for him and i forgot how to contact him anywhere else except that Blog, he liked my idea about parasites and he is considering to add them

P.S. If someone can suggest a game with such level of "depravity" with parasites, worms and other "bizzare" stuff (and if it's an rpg, it must be a part of a game, not a fucking game over screen), please do!

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Both Rain's Rave and Lilia's Livelihood (games from a different author, discuss them in their own threads) have some good scenes with slimes, insects, and tentacles that can parasitize you, including breasts.

(Edited for clarity and grammar)

Last edited:

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
both rain's rave and lilia's livelihood have some good scenes with slimes, insects, and tentacles that can parasitize you, including breasts
I'm just excited for gis next game. There's some playable builds of it on fantia but you know :v

Mick2000

Reputation score
wait what? his next game? i see no topic else than wolf dungeon or finished fairy fighting, nor a link to different content

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
both rain's rave and lilia's livelihood have some good scenes with slimes, insects, and tentacles that can parasitize you, including breasts
You don´t have to but I would really Welcome it if you could Give me some link! (Dlsite or ULMF Forums) ; P

wait what? his next game? i see no topic else than wolf dungeon or finished fairy fighting, nor a link to different content
Yes! Where did you guse get that Information???

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I wasn't going to comment, but this is going to get out of control real quick if I don't it seems.

This person:
I'm just excited for gis next game. There's some playable builds of it on fantia but you know :v
Is talking about the dev of the games this person:
Mentioned.

Read the quote boxes carefully if you still think Eluku has more games...

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Merchant Cat is now, legally, a merchant. You can buy stuff from her now.
Currently you can buy an apple and a wooden dildo.

Next week's update will be on Tuesday

Mick2000

Reputation score
you can buy stuff? but with what? we never collect like coin or anything through the whole game.
did it use the same point you use for pachinko machine?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not able to buy anything from her. I only can see that she offers a red apple or a dildo, but whenever I try to buy such items, she only makes the >_< face at me.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I'm not able to buy anything from her. I only can see that she offers a red apple or a dildo, but whenever I try to buy such items, she only makes the >_< face at me.
You hold Space and press Down, you pay with the Pachinko balls.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update
Yes, Eluku had time to release it today instead of Tuesday. Excellent.

Spermaworm now added to MerchantCat's wares.

Goblin Cliff area coming next

bobbot

Reputation score
might be worth noting for some to buy at cat merchent you hold buttion 1 on item you want not press at least thats how it is for me as i remaped my controls
EDIT: i pulled a dumb and misrembered stuff like defult butions ignore this post please

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Feb 24
Cliff Goblin added, doesn't attack yet.

Mar 01
Cliff goblin gives Nona the tittysucc

Mar 08
Second and Third goblin added
Third goblin doesn't do anything yet.
Background "decorations" added to cliff goblin area. Possibly foreshadowing that these goblins are out for blood.

Mar 15
Third goblin is an ass man.
If this gets censored in a later release because someone whines, then the whole thing about WD being a no holds barred Eluku game with complete artistic freedom will be thrown entirely out the window.

Last edited: