What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
You wait for the next update.
Now remember, if your erection lasts for over 4 hours, seek medical help immediately.
I'm just imagining Nona looking down at her dick not going down, and an old fashioned telephone appearing next to Nona, or Nona grabbing a cellphone from Hammerspace, looking at the player and saying something like "Gomen-ne, Player-san, chotto maté.. Mushimushi, etc." with a fully voiced phone conversation between her and a doctor
Adorable..

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Next screen there's a roper in a white coat with a stethoscope next to an OBGYN table.

Raciel

Reputation score
I guess I am the only degenerate here then. Lol
Nop, I love futa and Im sad that Eluku plans on removing her dick, but well, its his game so will just move on.

View attachment 37111
Update released
Can now defeat the goblins, can also be defeated and restrained by the goblins.

Coming Soon.
A Cat fight.
I just wanted to say thanks for all the updates you post bro, I always get in here to check your reports and then play it myself, thanks for the time.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New updates locked behind Enty/Fantia now?
The material in the CatFight area and the creation of commission requests will bring the game update a little further. ============================== Requested items have been uploaded to ENTY / FANTIA (300 yen / month) ============================== Requested work "Goblin Birth" * Motion animation GIF
---From Google translate
Not much to note otherwise; here's my full google translation:
The material in the CatFight area and the creation of commission requests will bring the game update a little further. ============================== Requested items have been uploaded to ENTY / FANTIA (300 yen / month) ============================== Requested work "Goblin Birth" * Motion animation GIF Captured by the Goblin Corps on the central pillar of the Goblin Village Wolf-chan, whose limbs are tied up and has reached the end of the month after forced seeding. He widens his flesh while writhing in labor He gives birth to a goblin child. .. .. The cry of the baby echoed, and as soon as the womb became empty To the wolf who is breathless after giving birth A tough Goblin Champ comes to prepare the next seed. .. ============================== It is a front threadless. >> About status information If you set strength and speed, it will be difficult to balance various things. I try to play it myself and upload it if I can capture it. >> About Save I'm not sure because I don't understand the environment Japanese, Hangul characters, etc. in the folder where the game is running It seems that the folder cannot be created properly if double-byte characters are included. You may want to put the game in a shallow folder such as C: \ Game \. >> About byte location The information you paid for wb is not saved, so please pay after going to bed. For wb earning, defeat small fish monsters in the cliff area, It may have fallen around the slot stand.
/QUOTE]

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I dunno about that, seems like he's put in a wood ball farming spot, that's def worth a mention for anyone that wants to do it the legit way.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone actually support his Fantia? What does it give? Art or previews of upcoming animations? (I would but I want to know that I'm what I'm dropping a crisp fiver for)

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No update this week
Working on commissions has cut into game development hours, forcing a delay.

Does anyone actually support his Fantia? What does it give? Art or previews of upcoming animations? (I would but I want to know that I'm what I'm dropping a crisp fiver for)
My guess would be sketches and drawings previewing future updates, like he used to do with Fairy Fighting but with a paywall.

New updates locked behind Enty/Fantia now?
I doubt it

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How many years have i waited for this moment?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A pity that we can't get to molest merchant cat as well. Oh well, Grey Cat, StrowSlug and the futanari MuscleTiger will do as well.

Cm-4574865

Reputation score
So is this update actually functional? Both cats just sit in a room jumping back and fourth and nothing happens beyond that.

EDIT: Apparently there's another fight added, where is that located?

Last edited:

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I tried it before, the 100 yen tier basically let you see his WIP art which I think is the sort of stuff he used to post on his blog before

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
About Wolf dungeon, is it alright if i asked how much guro/futa content there is? And by Futa i mean with the MC being the futa rather than a Futa fucking her. I remember the last time i played was against like some plant mobs or something that made the MC a futa after you escape the first village so was curious to see how much more content was added since then because i haven't been following development for a while now

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
About Wolf dungeon, is it alright if i asked how much guro/futa content there is? And by Futa i mean with the MC being the futa rather than a Futa fucking her. I remember the last time i played was against like some plant mobs or something that made the MC a futa after you escape the first village so was curious to see how much more content was added since then because i haven't been following development for a while now
update supposedly this sunday but. *ahem*
So after you become a futa you become a futa for the rest of the current game. this is not negotiable. After escaping the futa village Nona must carefully navigate through a spooky forest, not get gangbanged by loli legless plant things that are surprisingly cute and Id headpat them if they dont rape me as well. Their mother. Then navigate back to not get raped by giant flies nor a giant dilldo starfish and vagina spider, a giant nephetnes and a scorpion that lays larvae in her boobs through her nipples, a body snatching tree that goes into her anus... MAKE SURE YOU GRAB THE BAG AFTER DEFEATING IT. I heard it softlocks your game later if you dont.
Afterwards a swampy area where enemies target her ovaries, literally. admittedly the ovary eater makes me hella uncomfortable myself, but there's no blood and is the closest to guro eluku will do to not offend his softy fans. (It literally rips out and sucks on her ovaries from the inside out). After that you go under the swamp, not get sucked off by eels or milked by jellyfish and ditch your mermaid gf because you dont want a huge egg stuck into ya. From there is a cliff area which splits into two paths. If you dont have the bag i believe your game is softlocked. Taking the right path after the split leads to an arena of sorts which eluku is currently working on. Only 1 fight in atm with the four well-endowed goblins. Dont lose. Catgirls peeing on you(?) is supposedly the next arena fight. you'll need 3000 woodballs to participate and theres a pachinko machine nearby. idk how one gets woodballs otherwise.
Upper path leads to the progression of the game featuring less endowed goblins. If they get you preggo and you dont abort them its an instant game over. the anal fly is easy but apparently the minigame is tough if you get caught. after that is a swarm of harpys as a boss fight who try to impregnate themselves and then you. After that theres a giant cock(?) statue where Nona will lose her own cock...painfully.
Hope I summed it up. TLDR: Not a whole lot of either. No blood, to my knowledge. The dick is just an addition and isnt always used in the majority of scenes. Theres definitely variety as Nona's ass, boobs, and vagina are also abused in many scenes.

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That sounds promising thanks, will try it out again and see what I've missed since last played

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Before anyone starts thinking about the Japanese earthquake that happened more than a week ago and thinking something might've happened to Eluku like I did, just a moment ago
Keep in mind that Eluku's latest tweet was from the 17th of February.
Eluku is safe and sound.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
No update this week. According to google translate next sunday will feature basic movements and eroge from the catgirls. The content is being made from scratch and will take awhile to develop.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
Cat fight has been updated

Next update will be on March 14th