What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Anyone have the same problem as me since 3 updates ago? I load into this room with my save, and my screen is black until I press Show Menu (F8). As soon as I move left to leave the room the game crashes:
I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but I've tried other people's saves and the same thing happens.

Does anyone maybe have a save that they know for sure isn't in this room that I can try?

The very first post in the thread says "Eluku's fc2 blog"

Google that. It's the first result.

Can someone show me where I can get the newest Demo Version?

BEFORE YOU REPORT ME: The Demo is free so I´m NOT Stealing! right???
I´m NOT doin anything illegal here, am I correct???

Ps: And a Save would be nice too, Thanks ; P

They said this multiple times. Look up his blog in google. And no one can post the link here cause it has loli in it.
And asking for loli stuff is kind of illegal...... (Depending on where you live.)

Can someone show me where I can get the newest Demo Version?
Find his blog
Scroll down until you get to "Wolf'sDungeon_UPYYMMDD"
Click on "Eluku's UPLOADER"
Click the button, than copy-paste the password ( eluku ), and press the button
Press the button, press "Download Now"

I like how most female characters are typically less painful experiences compared to the rest

Then the harpy egg happened

I like how most female characters are typically less painful experiences compared to the rest

Then the harpy egg happened

Idk Im pretty sure Nona drowns in the mermaid game over. Granted, I would love to be used by a group of cute mermaids

I need help on the minotaur thing.
i have been button mashing like 15min and nothing happens.

16160132723482567106654461596864.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New update is out: You can alternate on how you want to play with your pet cat now.
Looks like Eluku is in a pickle and doesn't know how to proceed with the stage?

But why are you telling this to us? It's Eluku that you have to convince :D
I mean it for him. Dude doesn't know where to go with this tournament stuff, might as well go back to the previous stuff.

Honestly wouldnt mind seeing this "reverse rape" mechanic be used in later segments of WD but ultimately up to Eluku. Seems like Nonas inexperienced(?) right now with our cat slut

I´m back baby!!! The perv is back in the House!!! So, what did I miss??? >= 3

Back