What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When I download the Wolf's Dungeon_UP210509.zip, it contains the files for Wolf's Dungeon_UP210418.zip instead, which already included the strong attack, quick attack and guard moves.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
IS THERE NEW CONT-

New update released
Nona can now attack using button 1, Strong attack by holding button 1, and guard with button 3.

We spoke, Eluku listened.
The catgirl fight is going to be a 3vs1. The second opponent being some kind of slime girl. No details on the third opponent yet.

A reminder to those wishing to support Eluku through other means than Enty & Fantia, there is the option to use Paypal on the top right of Eluku's blog.

Because it hasn't been implemented yet, check back next week
Oh, I forgot he was reconstructing that cat fight. I'm glad he's implementing new characters and having Nona fight back (sexually).

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update is up.

You can fight the grey cat now. She has one new H-Move now, but lost all the previous ones. Dunno if the wolf girl has a new H scene.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
About the new update.

A massive shame that Eluku scrapped the idew entirely of a sex fight... His game I suppose. I vaguely recalled he mentioned he was struggling with ideas.
I hate how you have to hold the attack button to do a kick...because holding attack button also repeatedly does the scratch attack. Why couldnt it be forward + attack...like it normally is? I cant seem to win fights close up at all.

You cannot knock down the cat yet (which also means currently the fight is unwinnable), which also means the only one getting sexed is Nona. I hope Eluku throws in another downed sex animation for Nona.
Looking forward to the impending game over rape.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
About picking items up again.
I have this save game someone else provided. I can't pick up items. Is there something wrong with this save game?

Attachments

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't pick up items. Is there something wrong with this save game?
Absolutely nothing wrong with the save game. In case you didn't know, you press 'S' + Spacebar at the same time to pick up an item. Holding S then pressing spacebar won't work.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update is up.

Dunno if it is new, but you can not assault grey cat. It seems there is no game over for either combatant yet.

Though I most say, it feels less and less like a lesbian cat fight...

texxy

Reputation score
Has anyone tried to extract the animations from the .exe file somehow? I know it was possible for Fairy Fighting.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone tried to extract the animations from the .exe file somehow? I know it was possible for Fairy Fighting.
You've just pointed to the obvious difference maiboi.
Fairy Fighting was made in a rather open manner - most of the data is easily accessible from the directory. Hell, you could edit this game with the editor it was made in without any real problems!
Wolfs game on the other hand is packed into one exe file and it's not that easy to look into. I won't say impossible, but reward for doing so is not worth it.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So by the looks of it in this update, gray cat can be knocked down now and Nona does...something to her. Really, I feel like he's going out of his way to add abnormality here. I can't even tell what's happening. I would be happy if Nona just stuck her dick inside of gray instead of doing...whatever the hell the new animation is supposed to be. Even go back to just eating out her asshole...that was better than the shit that's happening now...

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So by the looks of it in this update, gray cat can be knocked down now and Nona does...something to her. Really, I feel like he's going out of his way to add abnormality here. I can't even tell what's happening.
This isn't adding abnormality for the sake of abnormality, this is very clever thinking on Eluku's part.
Nona is grabbing Gray Cat's anal prolapse and squeezing it.
The protuberance of Gray Cat's prolapse is a continuity of Nona's last encounter with her where she's kicked into a machine that forces large iron balls all the way through her.

Edit:
Looking further into Eluku's post, the objective of this fight is to stretch out and gape your opponent enough in order for them to have the giant iron balls inserted into them.
So if you're not into that, probably best to wait till the other doors become available, because this is gonna esculate quite a bit in the coming weeks.

As for me, I love this concept very much. <3

Last edited:

Sunstone1001

Reputation score
I can't believe there is so many people playing this. I feel better now xD.

Also, I'm having some problem. I'm playing it, I got the golden apple, but I can't seem to give it to the neko girl. I tried dropping it next to here, in many places and she never takes it. Just remains asleep. I've also tried eating it, but Nona just eats it so I have to either reload or go get the apple again. Is it some known bug of the version I'm playing? Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I can't believe there is so many people playing this. I feel better now xD.
It's a brilliant game, I'm also glad that its fanbase and popularity is growing deservedly so.

I got the golden apple, but I can't seem to give it to the neko girl.
Have you tried going to her and pressing the buttons, or pressing down + any of the buttons? I'm sure something like that works, the game has progressed far past that.
If that doesn't work, then maybe the gate at the start either has opened or can be opened.

Last edited:

Sunstone1001

Reputation score
Have you tried going to her and pressing the buttons, or pressing down + any of the buttons? I'm sure something like that works, the game has progressed far past that.
If that doesn't work, then maybe the gate at the start either has opened or can be opened.
I've just tried pressing all the buttons next to her, either with the apple in my inventory and with the apple in the floor.

Which gate do you mean? The only one I recall is the one that leads me to the bugs that lead me to the golden apple

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've just tried pressing all the buttons next to her, either with the apple in my inventory and with the apple in the floor.

Which gate do you mean? The only one I recall is the one that leads me to the bugs that lead me to the golden apple
Have you gone past the strawflies by beating up the tentacle in your path?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I tried, no luck using usual tools form the internet you could googled on the first three pages.0
Don't even waste your time and money to get those so called extractor form those shady person on the internet/darknet.

Sunstone1001

Reputation score
Have you gone past the strawflies by beating up the tentacle in your path?
I'm not quite sure which ones are the strawflies. But I think I've defeated every creature that was in my way (except for the bugs that take me to the golden apple). Are those the strawflies?

I'm not sure if it's relevant in some way, but when I enter the "room" where the neko girl is, if I just enter pressing right, I don't walk, but slide instead

I DID IT! I was running the 2018 version! I downloaded the 2020 version and it works!

Last edited:

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
Uh, new member, but does anyone know how to do the fill-up the scale with cum part or is that the end until the next update?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are you talking about the Minotaur statue?
That currently the end of the regular path. Right now Eluku is working on the arena fights.