What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Mizulugu

Reputation score
every time i exit the game, my save files are deleted, is there something im doing wrong?
If your using a "protection software" or a "container" it may cost you to lose your files, or corrupt your files... Unless your using Windows 10 and a corrupted Updater (Which is rare of the time) is having trouble saving your files.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to find the blog/website even after the new url.
Weird.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update released
Additions to Eluku's greatest hits album of animatography

Next Update
SlugGirl's comin for your overies

Can't seem to find the blog/website even after the new url.
Weird.
Same as it was previously, but with blog.2nt.com at the end instead of blog93.fc2.com

Last edited:

HGEnthusiast

Reputation score
Update released
Additions to Eluku's greatest hits album of animatography

Next Update
SlugGirl's comin for your overies

Same as it was previously, but with blog.2nt.com at the end instead of blog93.fc2.com
The text is enough to provide imagery on what's to come next, and I'm not so sure if I'm ready, but this is Eluku, so screw it, les go

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't even notice it on his twitter as well.
10/10

I love how each game canonically has no way to do a virgin run

Nesirb

Reputation score
I love how each game canonically has no way to do a virgin run
In a world populated by Eldritch horrors seeking to penetrate and distort your biology in impossible ways, keeping your virginity should be the least of your worries.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
In a world populated by Eldritch horrors seeking to penetrate and distort your biology in impossible ways, keeping your virginity should be the least of your worries.
In the world of gaming. Speed runner seeks the impossible to claim a record no one can achieved on, and speed running a Eluku game is quite slow and damagerous, especially since some boss battles requires you to be on a certain level. I failed in trying to beat it on lv.1 lol

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So um, is there anyone could kindly provide a save that pass cat fight? Can't beat her.

Flame_iscool

Reputation score
Go back a few pages, my save there should work.

Hit space and it will stop the eating animation.
hay umm sorry to disturbe you but can you tell me how the hell do i feed the golden apple to the catgirl i saved from the boss monster i tried soo many times but failed can you plz help

PLZ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE HELL DO I FEED THE GOLDEN APPLE TO THE CATGIRL I SAVED FROM THE BOSS MONSTER

Leaf The Leafeon

Reputation score
Are you sure they are actually being deleted? Try putting the .exe in it's own folder then save + exit. If saves are still getting deleted, you could always copy them and back them up elsewhere before exiting the game as a temporary fix.
strange... there is only one application inside the file... maybe i downloaded the wrong thing.. bc it says about a potential virus every time it boots

Mizulugu

Reputation score
hay umm sorry to disturbe you but can you tell me how the hell do i feed the golden apple to the catgirl i saved from the boss monster i tried soo many times but failed can you plz help

PLZ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE HELL DO I FEED THE GOLDEN APPLE TO THE CATGIRL I SAVED FROM THE BOSS MONSTER
In case you haven't seen the chat log:

you need to be caught by the swarm bugs in the lost forest, escape their nest and you obtain the golden apple.
Hold Tab and select Golden apple near her. If you don't? you will simply eat the apple.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
I don't think there's anything after the door. I could be wrong though, but the last version I had there was nothing lol

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you're talking about happy funny cum bucket room-- yeah there's nothing there. Current updates are involving the Arena.

Hyurin

Reputation score
so i kinda want to ask if someone has the old version like 141223
kinda want to see how much it have change because i can't wait for the update XD

Mick2000

Reputation score
so i kinda want to ask if someone has the old version like 141223
kinda want to see how much it have change because i can't wait for the update XD
just dig eluku cloud, i believe he still kept the very old version one

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Looks like Christmas is taking up a lot of Eluku's time.