What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Re: Wolf's Dungeon

for some reason save doesn't work for me :/ Do I need to have jap locale for this game?

In today's update, eluku deleted the test area, and now has added two screens of the jungle back area which you can access after fleeing from the red futa-ogre. There is a save place, and an area where you can pick up an erotic-increasing fruit from the remains of a poor victim who got impaled by a spiked plant.

In today's update, eluku deleted the test area, and now has added two screens of the jungle back area which you can access after fleeing from the red futa-ogre. There is a save place, and an area where you can pick up an erotic-increasing fruit from the remains of a poor victim who got impaled by a spiked plant.

O.O NEW CONTENT! MUST SEE!

the most important is THAT THE GAME WILL CONTINUE RECEIVING MORE AREAS
YES

the most important is THAT THE GAME WILL CONTINUE RECEIVING MORE AREAS
YES
Of course it would do that. The test area was just there to test the new moves and options after all.

I wish there was a way to go back to previous areas

"Red Futa Ogre"??? Don't take this personal, but where the fuck are you in the Jungle? xD
[Edit]: Nevermind I found it! You mean't that Giant Futa Wolf...boss xD My bad lol

Last edited:

You guys are making so much trouble about what is that "red dicksucker thing".
Call that thing what you want, and stop with this.

Cat Ogre. There. Or.. Wolf Ogre? I don't remember the ear type.The ears, they're the key!

I wish there was a way to go back to previous areas

I actually have 2 separate save folders, one before the Futa Village and the one now (with the new area).

Just rename the folder to "data" to use it.
6cWL8Ma.png

like this

So is the game finally balanced or do you have to do some major grinding still to beat bosses? Mind you I haven't played this in quite a while.

last time i played this game the test area was completed and it was starting the "futa dungeon", what's new?

Thx by the start :cool:

In today's update, eluku added two new areas, the penis-worm enemies (they currently do nothing and cannot be killed), and the jail-tree, where kemonomimis are stuck inside and give birth to more penis-worms.

The wait begins.
also i wonder what that fruit on the grounds for.

The wait begins.
also i wonder what that fruit on the grounds for.

Eat it and your Penis will re-grown, and Nona begins to masturbate furiously.

Back