What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Re: Wolf's Dungeon

New update. Now you can get banged by more penis worms. Yey.
Also, you can destroy the bushes if you try really hard (not sure it was possible on the last update), but it is still a waste of effort, since you cant proceed to the next area. Eluku mentioned something about the Evil Tree, but i dont know shit about japanese, then me

The Evil Tree just refers to the tree where the two animal girls that spawn the penis worms are trapped.

Just asking is there any save file just before the newest enemy update room?

Eluku mentioned something about the Evil Tree, but i dont know shit about japanese, then me

Just that evil tree bush.

It appears you have to quit punching the bush and step back if the trapped girl on the top of the tree is about to drop worm into you.

Before the update if the worm falls above your head it won't rape you, but it does now.

Well i don't know if i will be able to continue this game in the future, as is i can't hit that bush more than twice before those damn worms get me. Even if i shake them off her attacks are so ineffective now that i can't kill the worms fast enough. Nvm that once her penis grows you also are fucked and can't fight.

Well i don't know if i will be able to continue this game in the future, as is i can't hit that bush more than twice before those damn worms get me. Even if i shake them off her attacks are so ineffective now that i can't kill the worms fast enough. Nvm that once her penis grows you also are fucked and can't fight.

we get a save past it to you =)

I just wish she could fight better nude. Her punches and kicks are to slow now and those worms spawn fast.

Just that evil tree bush.

It appears you have to quit punching the bush and step back if the trapped girl on the top of the tree is about to drop worm into you.

Before the update if the worm falls above your head it won't rape you, but it does now.
Actually the worms before that room can do that too which is why I dogde spam the first room

Is someone actually telling me that they can break the bush blocking your way? Because I sure can. And I tried. A lot. Not a fan of the new combat TBH :D

I broke the bush but there's nothing behind it, the game ends there.

Just kill the worms as soon as they come out and then hit the bush watching for the two worm spawn points (the two wolf girls, one hanging above the bush and one inside the tree).

I broke the bush but there's nothing behind it, the game ends there.

Just kill the worms as soon as they come out and then hit the bush watching for the two worm spawn points (the two wolf girls, one hanging above the bush and one inside the tree).

Eh. If that's the case there's no point doing that yet then.

I just learned by being nearby the second spooky tree will increase the erotic meter. Have to spam punching or kicking to reduce the meter little by little...

Actually the worms before that room can do that too which is why I dogde spam the first room

Yep, fortunately safe point isn't far away from that.

For some reason my download just stops after one third of the way in... Really missed the time where he would post a mega link too... I haven't managed to play the game for a while...:(

I just learned by being nearby the second spooky tree will increase the erotic meter. Have to spam punching or kicking to reduce the meter little by little...
That's because Nona, the wolf girl sees other animal girls in an erotic situation.
Her erotic meter will always go up now whenever she's near animal girls being sexually molested.

And that's the problem. Even if i can get by the worms, she grows her penis when aroused and then you can't win. There is no safe way to jerk off anywhere.

Back