What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

It's already in the game, just escape the chains and go through the door with *up arrow*.

Oh and the download is packaged together with the Fairy Fighting update if that's what confused you...
Ahh alright yeah that's what confused me alot, I was like why fairy fighting?! I'm looking for wolfs dungeon! xD

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There was a smallish update today. Added another room after the little suckers where there is a guy in a cage that will eventually be a trap that will grab and fuck her. Also added a way out of the suckers grab. All I saw.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am sorry if I am blind or something (my glasses are a little scratched up), but I read the thread and I am not seeing a download link or a link to the game. Can I have one or the other please?

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I am sorry if I am blind or something (my glasses are a little scratched up), but I read the thread and I am not seeing a download link or a link to the game. Can I have one or the other please?
I think the game's hosted on Eluku's blog. The link is banned on this forum; you'd be best served using Google.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Try googling "Fairy Fighting Eluku" That should take you to the dev's site where you can find downloads for both his games. Links to the game or to his site are banned because his previous title contained prohibited contact.

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't wait for this game to be complete. but first....

Idk if it is me but does the command escape for the suckball rape not work?
I hope that is is incomplete because if it works then I just suck that bad becauce i can't escape shit

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I for one cannot wait for this guy to release a Star Trek themed version: Worf's Dungeon.

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't wait for this game to be complete. but first....

Idk if it is me but does the command escape for the suckball rape not work?
I hope that is is incomplete because if it works then I just suck that bad becauce i can't escape shit
I remember using Google Translate when the update for them came out, he said currently he hadn't implemented a way to escape yet and was planning something for them. So in order to get unstuck you have to lose and respawn in the hay if you touched it, or just restart the demo.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There was a smallish update today. Added another room after the little suckers where there is a guy in a cage that will eventually be a trap that will grab and fuck her. Also added a way out of the suckers grab. All I saw.
Tried standing in front of him, but he doesn't do anything :confused:

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it me or is he working way slower than back then for FF?

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update includes a game over animation if the Wolf-girl gets her health reduced to 0 by the Amoebas. Also, she can now be fucked by the thing behind the bars, which seems to refill her stomach bar.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

New update includes a game over animation if the Wolf-girl gets her health reduced to 0 by the Amoebas. Also, she can now be fucked by the thing behind the bars, which seems to refill her stomach bar.
Also there seems to be a possible new enemy in the room with the Amoebas...tentacle thingy in the window.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it me or is he working way slower than back then for FF?
If there's any one reason, it's that he's building the entire game engine from scratch. For FF, I think he used an existing game engine. I think it was called Fighter Maker.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much. Fighter Maker does a lot of things for you, to the point that you can make a basic game by just drawing animations and giving them properties.

Taking collision detection for example

Fighter Maker:
- Define the shapes of collision boxes.
- Specify animation(s) that should be triggered upon collision.
- Engine handles the rest.

Generic Engine:
- Define the shapes of collision boxes.
- Depending on the type of object, write code that adds it to a globally accessible list so other objects know that it exists to collide with, and also to remove it from these lists when said object no longer exists.
- Define which objects should collide with each other, and which specific hitboxes should be used for their interaction.
- Specify which animation(s) should be triggered upon collision.
- Write code for an object to scan the object list(s) for the things that it should collide with, evaluate the collisions, and apply the appropriate results.
- It may also be necessary to write extra code to define what should happen if an object collides with multiple things simultaneously, or if two objects collide with each other in multiple ways, like if two characters hit each other simultaneously. This gets complicated fast; you can't immediately apply the collision results, but instead have to collate the results of all collisions, optionally process these results to find and process collisions that interfere with each other, and only then do you apply the results.

This is the price you pay for flexibility. There are way too many things that are impossible to do with Fighter Maker.

(p.s. there's actually a huge bug in Mortal Kombat 9 where they *didn't* follow everything that last step. When both players hit each other at the same time Player 1 always wins the trade, giving them an unfair advantage)

Last edited: