What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

The futa village is supereasy. Just take your time to gradually grind up Nona's endurance.

Anyway, new update. The lickplant in the area with the big bruiser seed can now attack-grab Nona by forcefully inserting her tongue into Nona's mouth and drain her health. If Nona's health is reduced to 0, a game over sequence starts where the lickplant's tongue comes out of Nona's butthole and inserts itself into Nona's vagina.
However, the lickplant is still unbeatable.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:/ Futa village is kind of ass.

You need to be at least level 20 to even progress there, if you're under that you can't move past rank2
Its easy, but its stupid grindy if you didn't raise HP/cheat.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Then cheat, did you all think WD would be easy after having played fairy fighting?

C'mon, Eluku makes stupid hard games we should all know and just accept it at this point, cheat and move on.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*flash backs to raperwolf before he got to many skills* so much counter spam...

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No update this week, Eluku is still preparing stuff

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I woke up and got this email today :
Name Removed様
新規投稿が作成されました。

Name Removed様

クリエイター・エンターテイナーの方々向けに収益化支援を行うEntyの運営です。
えるく様が、
新しく「【Wolf'sDungeon】LickPlant_天井拘束」をEnty上に作成されました。
投稿一覧やえるくさんのページも合わせてご覧ください。
Entyを通じて多くのクリエイター様が、より良い創作活動をできるよう、引き続きサービスを改善して参ります。
何かサービスについてのご不満点や、ご要望等ございましたら、いつでもお気軽にお申し付けください。
今後共宜しくお願い致します。

Enty カスタマーサポート
チーム一同
Okay...?

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, I woke up and got this email today :

Okay...?
That looks like a new-post notification from enty. Should have a link to said post in it.

Happens because you, or someone with your email, signed up to enty,
and supported or followed eluku on there.

To turn these off,

should be your notification settings.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No uptade this week? What a sad week it is. I was really hoping to see the content he was plaining for this boss. Hope for some guro, finally, but i doubt anyway.
Personaly i already had enough of futa. I think that eluku have a thing with it. back in the day, when he was still developing Fairy Fighting, he gave a pretty good amount of atention to Fallen Fairy. Some more variations would be, indeed, awesome.

MBudget

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In today's update, the lickplant can now insert her tentacle vines to the ceiling to grab Nona from above and immobilizing her, allowing the beatnut to punch her in the stomach for quite some damage.

One of the weaknesses for now is that as long as you stay crouched, neither the vines nor the beatnut can affect you.
Also, if you've been grabbed by the vines and free yourself, a few moments later, they reappear again to try to grab Nona while she's still exhausted on the ground, "stun-grabbing" her almost constantly.

eluku ought to add a way for the beatnut to punch Nona while she's crouching, but in a way that isn't asinine and can be telegraphed so that you can still evade, and the vines should not appear while Nona's still lying on her back after freeing herself from a grab.

xeroghost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As a side note if nona has an erection when grabbed
Her dick just kinda disappears when she gets gut punched

Edit: aw stun grabbing, for when raper beast feels like chaining 2 supers that do a third of your health and refill his super meter never giving the chance to fight back ... Good times

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone knows how to beat the dam leech girls with those dam plants that keep making more

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Next update will be on the 19th.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

so you have no fucking right to shut me now :mad:
I do.

All the posts discussing this have been deleted. The game has loli. Fairy fighting has loli. Loli is illegal to share, regardless of whether or not we are the source, it's just a question of ability to and likeliness to enforce and a completely subjective system based on "taste." Considering this forum is the third iteration of this community and the first one actually was shut down for the sharing of loli/shota content, yes we usually don't allow links to download sites (with the exception of DLsite purely for the information it provides and the fact that the user would then have to purchase that product) to anything with underage content, but we still do allow discussions, translations, and save files.