What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

And what a sad week it is. I hope for some good content on the next one.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

In today's update, the lickplant can now insert her tentacle vines to the ceiling to grab Nona from above and immobilizing her, allowing the beatnut to punch her in the stomach for quite some damage.

One of the weaknesses for now is that as long as you stay crouched, neither the vines nor the beatnut can affect you.
Also, if you've been grabbed by the vines and free yourself, a few moments later, they reappear again to try to grab Nona while she's still exhausted on the ground, "stun-grabbing" her almost constantly.

eluku ought to add a way for the beatnut to punch Nona while she's crouching, but in a way that isn't asinine and can be telegraphed so that you can still evade, and the vines should not appear while Nona's still lying on her back after freeing herself from a grab.
Where's lickplant?

Edit: I also remember there's save file floating around before each boss(es)...anyone still have it?

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where's lickplant?

Edit: I also remember there's save file floating around before each boss(es)...anyone still have it?
Punch the middle of the screen when between the Lickseed spawners to go to the next room.

Also, I'll try and share my save I've been using. Actually, someone shared a hacked save file from a loooooong time ago which gives Nona godlike stats. Like, from around the time that Kung Fu Orc was introduced. I've been using it ever since.

I still have all the versions of the game I've downloaded. Granted, I haven't downloaded EVERY version but I could probably provide save files from earlier in the game. I haven't actually tested them in more recent versions of the game to see if they still work, though.

Attachments

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Punch the middle of the screen when between the Lickseed spawners to go to the next room.

Also, I'll try and share my save I've been using. Actually, someone shared a hacked save file from a loooooong time ago which gives Nona godlike stats. Like, from around the time that Kung Fu Orc was introduced. I've been using it ever since.

I still have all the versions of the game I've downloaded. Granted, I haven't downloaded EVERY version but I could probably provide save files from earlier in the game. I haven't actually tested them in more recent versions of the game to see if they still work, though.
Thank you! Will try it later, I literally spend 20 mins killing those crawling girl...waiting for the 'lickplant' animation without realizing I'm in the wrong places >_>

Edit: Can I have that save before every bosses? Only if you don't mind, of course.

Last edited:
Reputation score

The game is very easy to manipulate with cheat engine too, so getting 999 in all stats takes about a minute.

Reputation score

The game is very easy to manipulate with cheat engine too, so getting 999 in all stats takes about a minute.
999 in all stats? I remember boosting my speed over 170ish (I think) used to cause the game to force close in older versions of the game. I haven't increased my speed at all since then. Has this been removed?

Reputation score

I just used 999 as short hand for max stats. You're right though, boosting speed too high will result in a crash, probably because speed is the only stat that has a direct effect on animations and movement. I keep it at 100 usually.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just a reminder
Next update is in two more days

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New Update Released

Eluku said:
What is updated?
· Add HP gauge to LickPlant ※ Can not be defeated yet
· Add LickPlant recovery function of LickPlant core
· Add finish scene to LickPlant area
· Add launch punch to BeatNut
Getting beaten by Beatnut results in an Animated Game Over scene (strangely, Nona's cock is absent).
No GameOver cutscene for Lickplant, just the in-game sprite gameover.

Just a question. Do we need updates about no updates?
Nobody Else seems to have a problem with it.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

out of curiosity... but how is this game a loli game? she doesn't seams loli to me
Oh god not again. To head off the debate that was had just last week that got out of hand and needed to have Toxic come in and delete everyone's posts, the game does have loli, and whether or not you think Nona counts as loli, some of the enemies definitely do count. As Toxic said last week, the discussion is over, there is loli, please don't bring it up again.

Edit: after double checking, amusingly enough, the wolf dungeon site that got linked a few posts above me doesn't actually have the loli enemy on it yet, so if it does get updated as the poster requested, then he's screwed himself over by retroactively linking to new loli content. Probably best to remove the link. It's not like it's hard to google wolf dungeon and click the first result that pops up.

Last edited:

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh god not again. To head off the debate that was had just last week that got out of hand and needed to have Toxic come in and delete everyone's posts, the game does have loli, and whether or not you think Nona counts as loli, some of the enemies definitely do count. As Toxic said last week, the discussion is over, there is loli, please don't bring it up again.

Edit: after double checking, amusingly enough, the wolf dungeon site that got linked a few posts above me doesn't actually have the loli enemy on it yet, so if it does get updated as the poster requested, then he's screwed himself over by retroactively linking to new loli content. Probably best to remove the link. It's not like it's hard to google wolf dungeon and click the first result that pops up.
I had no intention to start a debate, i was just curious about it. You explained the situation very well, i understood. Thank you :)

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're welcome. I didn't want to come off as preachy, but I also really didn't want to bring mods down on our heads when they had been here quite recently.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New Update has been released
Eluku said:
・Add ORC of the extracting area to GALLERY
・Change LickPlant's motion at the time of grabbing (at the time of futanari)
・Set experience value of monster around LickPlant
If Nona is aroused when grabbed by Lickplant, it will use one of it's arms to jerk Nona off.

Expect Brainwashing sometime in the future

Also, I don't think that link is meant to be there. If you want to refer to it without linking to it, why not say something like "The wolfsdungeon website"

Last edited: