What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Wolf's Dungeon

Keep an eye on the Wolf's Dungeon website
I just sent them an early alpha version of Wolf's Dungeon, all the way from 2014, before Eluku decided to start over; it's so much different from what we have now!

Those of us who have followed WD's development from the very beginning have already seen this
I have those versions too, actually isn't that different... The combat system is very basic and there is only a different starting monster (with his scene) and nothing more. (if i remember it correctly)

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have those versions too, actually isn't that different... The combat system is very basic and there is only a different starting monster (with his scene) and nothing more. (if i remember it correctly)
All monsters and sex scenes in the very first version were different, also the graphic style looked more like in fairy fighting instead of the current art and bg.
I liked more the first version.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New Blogpost

Next enemy is pretty much a group of giant mosquitoes dubbed StrawFlys.
They do what all mosquitoes do. They suck.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If 6 of them grab you, they take you to their nest, sucking on you on the way there, where you'll meet the QueenStrawFly, who wants to lay eggs into you.

The wait is gonna be worth it
I mean.. when hasn't it, right?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

This game is the definition of quantity over quality, it hurts. DX

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is the definition of quantity over quality, it hurts. DX
I disagree
Eluku is one of those rare cases where no matter how high the quantity is, the quality will always be absolutely superb.

He could probably take shit and turn it into gold.. In fact, he has!
Remember what happens in the Myst Sisters stage of Fairy Fighting, or the Raper Beast stage (before the normies started complaining)?

Call me an ass kisser all you like, but this is genuinely how I feel.

Broly965

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eh nothing he makes will ever compare to FF, that game is pure gold. Every fetish in one game almost. Wolf dungeon was good up till the futa village. Not so much now.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it seems like eluku will give futa content a time. Thank god. I mean, I respect that some people like futa, but theres already too much of this content in the game. Something new will be good and, for what i could understand in his blog, it appears that he is going to invest in the insects and plants now. I look foward to see what comes in the new updates.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No matter how far into the game Eluku decides to stop Nona being futa, I guarantee my reaction to it, public or not, will be "So soon?!" followed by a bout of mourning.

Besides, Nona isn't futa. If anything she's a sub-hermaphrodite.

random Crow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think a I played through the game like three times now. Well, as much through as it is posible with an alpha version^^
I am not into guro, but still the game is good. And the guro itself is quite conservative in my opinion. No arms and legs lying around :p

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

New update added
There's an area with a save point after LickPlant, amongst other things.
After defeating Lickplant and Beatnut, they won't be back, so it's recommended you keep a copy of your save before defeating them.

I'm not particularly a fan of the damage buff given to Lickplant's grab in the previous update, so I've kept a copy of the 171001 build in it's own folder.
If anyone wants it, PM me.

I am not into guro, but still the game is good. And the guro itself is quite conservative in my opinion. No arms and legs lying around :p
Oh, believe me, Crow, none of what you've seen in Fairy Fighting or Wolf's Dungeon so far comes close to what Eluku himself considers to be Guro

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, believe me, Crow, none of what you've seen in Fairy Fighting or Wolf's Dungeon so far comes close to what Eluku himself considers to be Guro
Yeah...there are still some concept arts of what was planned in WD and FF. Some of them were "toned down" to ensure that people stop raging so much. Others were completely scrapped for there was no way to make them "tame". Look what happened when there was a scat scene in FF - I don't like that fetish but I get that there are people who are into it. Still, public raging, content gets cut/edited out...
In other words : Eluku would be able to make quite a fetish-game if only the public wasn't so conservative.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those getting the update at this point, this has appeared in the site

"致命的なバグがあったので修正まで公開は控えます。"

tldr Link is dead. Eluku won't share the link until the error is fixed

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you defeat the lickplant?
Crouch for both lickplant and lickseed.

edit: apparently i'm completely wrong. time to check this new boss out.
edit: downloads gone >.>
edit: apparently i'm right?

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just remember that the lickplant isnt the tentacle plant lady that is paired with the punchy plant. Lickplant is the one that spawns the little crawling plants that grab you.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

In other words : Eluku would be able to make quite a fetish-game if only the public wasn't so conservative.

I don't know why you're so intent on making it sound like they raid his apartment in the middle of the night and threaten him to force tamer material.

It's completely Eluku's decision to cater to people who aren't waste/guro-fiends.

Sure, you're salty that he's not catering to you, but it seems foolish to assign blame where it doesn't belong.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bugfix has been released

Just remember that the lickplant isnt the tentacle plant lady that is paired with the punchy plant.
Yes it is

In the update notes in Eluku's blog, he mentions giving Lickplant a grab, a game over animation, etc., thus referring to the "tentacle plant lady"

I don't know why you're so intent on making it sound like they raid his apartment in the middle of the night and threaten him to force tamer material.
It's completely Eluku's decision to cater to people who aren't waste/guro-fiends.
When Eluku started making Wolf's Dungeon, I think he mentioned he was giving himself free reign, ie. WD won't be toned down like FF was. Remember, this guy is primarily a guro artist.

So, surely that would mean not having to cut or edit any content that may disturb some people.

hxxp://i67.tinypic.com/16j0c2b.png
hxxp://i66.tinypic.com/k0n0ap.png

..that didn't last very long..
(in case you didn't notice, the 'pooping back and forth forever' scene in the title was edited to have an opaque tube, rather than a semi-transparent one. Rabid prudes ruin everything)

They may not be raiding his apartment and threatening him to make things tamer.. but they're sure doing something to him.. and it's working.

Last edited: