What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

comfyimp

Reputation score
It's specifically my IP Address, it's banned site-wide.
I can't fathom why they would ban me.. unless it was because I used wayback machine to look for old builds
I doubt it was for that reason, if you were able to download a previous version is because the file still existed and the URL was never removed.
Maybe they are dumb and manage their security that way... but it seems really unlikely.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New Update Released
TigerGirl's grab continues
Function added to reduce TigerGirl's health so it's easier to see TigerGirl's BeastMode (I don't yet know what it is)
Collision Detection removed when GreyCat and SlugGirl are downed, making them much easier to grab.

Next update will be on the 13th
TigerGirl is nearly done, Catfight development will soon end (might come back to it at some point)
SlugGirl GO scene will be extended
Who is the Subhuman Information Gathering Officer?

Last edited:

Kizuro

Reputation score
Going back to this, I found a way with cheat engine to go through the sprites array...
I needed to stop the animation loop process... and then I change the variable to see each sprite crop, but some are out of order, it's quite a mess.

If you want to know more, just reply
We are in dire need of Cheat Engine Table for this game. The older one no longer work

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Update Released
Nona shows godlike endurance as an internal organ becomes a still functioning external organ

Next update (in another 2 weeks)
Nona's onahole transformation continues

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Update Released
Nona shows godlike endurance as an internal organ becomes a still functioning external organ

Next update (in another 2 weeks)
Nona's onahole transformation continues
That had no reason to be as funny as it did

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
! alert3.gif
RED ALERT, GET TO PANIC STATIONS
PIXIV, AND BY EXTENSION, ELUKU, AND BY EXTENSION, WOLF'S DUNGEON
IS UNDER ATTACK BY
WESTERN CREDIT CARD COMPANIES!!!

1vRyDkM.gif

ryproar

Reputation score
PayPal strikes again. Many of the people I support make NSFW stuff and have to stop now.
THANKS PAYPAL. After the fiasco with the misinformation crap they pull this now. RIP NSFW devs.

bobbot

Reputation score
ugg these folk need their hands smacked your a payment processor what makes you think your the arbitor of public morals. something has to be done or all this payment would have to be done in monero or however its spelt...

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
So what happened? Paypal just banned all transactions for +18 publishers?

ryproar

Reputation score
According to the reddit page for Pixiv some Chinese users were using AI art and creating "art" with a QR code attached for REAL CP.
It got mas reported and Mastercard and Paypal got wind of it and went full nuclear on Pixiv so they are going full Patreon on this by over doing it on everything adult based.
There is a protest of pixiv users and patrons saying to drop Paypal/Mastercard and ban any AI art and qr codes.
Pixiv has yet to respond.
(Sorry if it is not a lot of info but that is all that was on the r/Pixiv thread)
(Oh and double sorry because technically this info isn't about the game either)

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Oi, just finished reading info about that, looks like everything that is not consensual sex in missionary position is getting blasted, good to see that western medival censorship practice finaly reached unwashed island barbarians. :cautious:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
According to the reddit page for Pixiv some Chinese users were using AI art and creating "art" with a QR code attached for REAL CP.
It got mas reported and Mastercard and Paypal got wind of it and went full nuclear on Pixiv so they are going full Patreon on this by over doing it on everything adult based.
Fuck collective punishment
Why couldn't they just go after the ones causing the problem?
Why all this suffering for those who aren't even responsible?

Last edited:

ryproar

Reputation score
Fuck collective punishment
Why couldn't they just go after the ones causing the problem?
Why all this suffering for those who aren't even responsible?
They are afraid of losing money...
Which is ironic because if everyone leaves (which most are) they will lose more money...
They just need to say NO PAYPAL MASTERCARD like the other sites and shut down ALL REAL CP (which caused this bs) and they'd be golden but nope...
They went nuclear option and nuked themselves.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So what do you think is gonna happen with Eluku? Can anyone suggest him some other alternative? Fansly, Loyalfans, Onlyfans, or something else?