What's new

RPG Patreon Ci-En Active [Elzee] Tunnel Escape

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Tweaked OP a bit to match, didn't bother including the walkthrough-- but will hyperlink a full one on release.
Feel free to add my link to the OP as well, I'll be updating it as new updates come out.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In case anyone else besides Shadowknight502 failed to read the thread regarding older version save games.
I mean, that comment doesn't say a thing about using an old save file locking you out of the second floor but otherwise working just fine for gameplay purposes. All it says is that it doesn't work, which isn't quite accurate.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
hmy save has the second floor anyway so as long as you are okay with having a character who one hit kills everything and potentially (depending on which save you load) being faster than everyone, just use my save files.

Also do any of the bosses have any h-attacks? They seem to just do damage.

Last edited:
OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also do any of the bosses have any h-attacks? They seem to just do damage.
First boss does in the latest demo-- second one just keeps yeeting molotovs.

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone getting "Range overflow exception" when exploring the 2nd level?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks like the previous exploit doesn't work anymore, it won't let me just lay there and regain any sp (or use it on grab but before snuggle-struggles, really nerfs the skill actually...). too bad, i also used it to adjust the turn order to a better one because getting up immediately too often results in the enemy getting an instant turn. while realistic, feels bad in a game.

There's also way too many skills/passives now, holy shit, i'm flooded with options.

They slowed the dogs down a bit, which is very good as they were OP getting turns very quickly for first-zone enemies.

Fuck the mouse, and fuck QTEs.
Totally agree with this, the mouse is a huge pain in the arse that watching it gives you less than 5 second to complete it.
Then take away your burger the only HP heal you have left is like (screw u game ARRRGGHHH.)

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly I just store all my items at base anyways so the rat bastard isn't really a problem.

Reputation score
View attachment 45158

Ci-en:
Twitter:
Patreon:
Discord:
Current demo:
Latest paid demo:

Ladies and gents, we finally have a good CR-themed RPG and it's looking SPICY.
Their ci-en showcases a plethora of different mobs, the developer is active (entertaining on their twitter as well), and the VA for the heroine hits just the right notes.This is Elzee's first game, but their discord group shows some pretty friendly environments as well. I'm usually the last person to promote a Patreon dev, but this guy definitely has flown under their radar for the obvious. Development started in May and is absolutely rocketing in progress.

Synopsis-
Typical dystopian Resident Evil idea where the MC retreats to a tunnel in order to evade the onslaught horde outside-- the game revolves around a loop system of her trying to get further and further across each floor and beat the boss of said floor. Upon beating said floor, a new one emerges. There's a few NPC's being shown so far, with one in the current demo. Once you beat a floor once, you don't have to return to said floor. Items and upgrades are not lost upon defeat-- albeit there can be some occasional RNG punishment upon loss, although barely noticable at worst. There isn't any talk of GOR upon defeat anywhere, so it's not some typical "Spam loss CG Farm" that some devs resort to.

Controls-
Z/Enter: Select
X: Back (Only for certain menu's)

Combat persists of four different pools-- Health, Stamina, VP, and ecstasy. It's worth noting that some perk upgrades restore these pools over time when maneuvering through the areas.
-Health: If it drops to 0, you get sent back to the beginning bunker. Nothing is really lost on defeat.
-Stamina: Fuel for your special abilities-- this can enable some pretty busted abilities if you combo them right.
-VP: "Virus Points?" I honestly don't know what the true name of it is, but reaching 100 means you've given in to the virus. Raises when being climaxed inside of.
-Ecstasy/Adrenaline: Your climax meter. This fills up to %100, but ramps with extra speeds the more it fills up. The MC also has different poses depending on how high this goes, from initial to past %75. Once it fills, you're stunlocked until the enemy climaxes, and you climax immediately after. The animation effect and VA's efforts spice this up to the extreme. You can unlock an ability that skips your struggle turns entirely.

Action Bar-
-When referring to the player, you can either immediately act at %75 with some abilities, or guard. At %100, you execute certain commands you made at the prior mark-- throwing grenades, performing specific specials, etc.
-When referring to enemies, the %75 mark is a bit different. They can "Pass" said turn to start their H sequence on the next %75, ramp up to a "Quick Attack", or slow down their Action Bar tremendously until they unleash a very powerful move at %100. If two enemies are at %75 and one is filling vastly slower than the other-- you should use your "Kick" attack.

Countering-
-Certain abilities and items have the ability to "Counter", per se. Once an enemy is either trying to start an H sequence, or past the %75 mark, you can kick/shoot them to deal specific debuffs.
-A character trying to start an H sequence will lose said ability, and lost a small portion of their Action bar.
-A character past the %75 will be "Countered", pushing their Action Bar all the way to zero. This is extremely useful if you notice an enemy is past %75 and is preparing a big move.

It's worth noting that losing is pretty much inevitable if your RNG absolutely tanks you out, but it ends with a black screen and the MC waking from a nap.. You keep all items, levels, etc upon losing, and you even unlock the shopkeeper at the base once you beat the current floor.
*The Ci-en link has the demo on the description.
This game looks fantastic! I really enjoyed the demo, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next!

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
This creator's recent ci-en post has quoted a comment mentioning the zombie dog's lack of textures, and then they meme on it and are remaking it for that.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
This creator's recent ci-en post has quoted a comment mentioning the zombie dog's lack of textures, and then they meme on it and are remaking it for that.

Pretty sure he did the same thing for one of the zombie guy.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
ANd i think they are going to properly animate the enemy portraits when they grapple too.

I just hope for a proper after "injecting action" standing CG that would last throughout the entire run

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I feel like this is going to collectively make the early game too difficult, which it was at a comfortable balance when the zombie dog's action speed was nerfed a bit. The skill CDs and gang-rape additions are going to turn the beginning into a very long slog. and 16 more skills! I've already been swamped with skills to pick from in the previous version...

I hope there's going to be a difficulty selection, lol.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
looks like the new area raises quite abit more questions. With the clown mentioning the 2nd boss scientists saying that the MC is a failure for the perfect speciman(?) in a flash back. It might also explain why she keeps returning to base after a defeat and seems the clown asks if she remembers him this time. Also creepy teddie bears also elude to her past plus a reason why she has a bear clip.

Also seems the cat that brings u stuff turned into a catgirl now and she fights u cause the virus has progressed too far for her. Seems like the virus has properties that can turn animals to humans?

Also note that now when finish talking to the strange merchant, his real name Nemi appears and says good bye in a more playful way. I got a feeling the dude is actually the lil shit rat who tries to steal ur items cause keeps dropping money if you repel him. And he is the only person who you can trade money with. And also the part that his name has a letter missing that clearly indicates Nezumi which is mouse in japanese.

I'm guessing that this entire facility is an experimental facility dedicated for the MC as she has memories there and maybe a possible clone with her memories transplant to her next body after she dies every run.
And with her being titled as the perfect unit, i think she's currently being designed and tweaked to be immune to the virus, hence why everytime she gets creampied, she unlocks higher level perks for virus immunity.
Just a guess though.

Also forgot to mention about the new sludgy "failed perfect unit" experiment enemies. Seems that the clown referred to her as that too...

Maybe every failed run turns her into that.

Last edited:
Reputation score
This game is looking great. The combat system is well-executed, and the artwork is really well-done as well!
I'm also kind of laughing at some of the character names.

OP
J300mer

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's weird that I prefer the old sprite, not going to lie.
New eyes look weird.