What's new

[Complete - Full] Emblem Knightess Nord ~The Mark of Lewdness~

asbrasbra456

Lurker
Reputation score
After applying the third patch, sex scenes work as intended but the game is way more laggy and a lot of things got untranslated. What gives?

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
After applying the third patch, sex scenes work as intended but the game is way more laggy and a lot of things got untranslated. What gives?
Ahriman made the game very specific about how things like skills are named, meaning that they cannot be changed the way I do translation without breaking things. something as simple as naming a skill means that a translation doesn't play, part of the move doesn't work(thugs can't call backup for example), and you can get into an infinite loop of combat since you cannot get out of bindings. It's really unfortunate but I don't know a way to fix it.

asbrasbra456

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahriman made the game very specific about how things like skills are named, meaning that they cannot be changed the way I do translation without breaking things. something as simple as naming a skill means that a translation doesn't play, part of the move doesn't work(thugs can't call backup for example), and you can get into an infinite loop of combat since you cannot get out of bindings. It's really unfortunate but I don't know a way to fix it.
Ah, I see. That's unfortunate.
Thank you anyway for your work!
If I'm not mistaken, though, some Ahriman game should be translated (I remember there being some, but as I said, I could be mistaken). I'd ask to the translators of those games to see if there's anything you, or anyone, could do.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If you were to extract it into .TXT format you could then do a find and replace for all occurrences of that particular skill name, should replace in any scripts and events etc. It's how I've done TL's in the pas that relied on names and skills in the script. It's tedious as fuck but it works.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
I applaud your bravery and patience! I worked in a translation of the game and... man.
Comments. That are used to call scripts... Its so bizarre.
Tracking the names through the entire code just to translate the freaking attack names. Its hell.
I tried my best but, Urgghhh Its so error prone and time consuming that i gave up in the end.

Hopefully ahriman spaghetti code wont give you a tag: "Mind Break"

Feyling

Reputation score
I'm getting a missing file on the game after downloading the patch and placing it on a fresh install. Attached error; anybody have an idea of what I'm missing from the files?
You are doing better than me.

I can't get either of the Emblem Knightess games to run on either of my machines for some reason. I've done every clean download I can from DL sight, and the best I get is it starting up the RPGmaker window briefly then it killing itself off. :/

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You are doing better than me.

I can't get either of the Emblem Knightess games to run on either of my machines for some reason. I've done every clean download I can from DL sight, and the best I get is it starting up the RPGmaker window briefly then it killing itself off. :/

Anyone have any idea what's going on?
That's an antivirus thing. Ahriman games are notorious for it. Best bet is to add the entire game folder to the exceptions list

Feyling

Reputation score
That's an antivirus thing. Ahriman games are notorious for it. Best bet is to add the entire game folder to the exceptions list
You are officially my favorite person in this thread. I've been trying to get these to work forever and never thought of something that simple because my AV never threw any sort of flag about the programs. They would just auto kill themselves right after start with no message and no explanation.

Exceptions added and problem fixed. Thanks. :)

eicosa

Reputation score
I put this on a clean install and nothing is translated at all.. no dialogue, no menus :(

nickku

Reputation score
So.. i new and i can't find the download link. Was it removed?