What's new

Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

Mehuia squeezed his arm, going so far as to lean over and kiss his shoulder. "Don't get too upset. That was all my fault, I should have figured that he'd throw a temper tantrum, I just didn't think about it." Despite her bold words, she did keep her voice low. "He does that from time to time, you're not the only one who's gotten the hard edge of his mood, lately. I think..." Here she looked as though she was thinking hard, perhaps looking a little pained, even. "Well, to start, he meant that you'd have to do that breeding thing... he'd probably be happier if you didn't gain your keep from me, oh no, that means I'll have to be careful for an entire week, or else he'll suspect." She followed through to a rather dismal sounding conclusion! Mehuia's mouth twisted as she continued to think. "I'll see if anybody has any protection spells, and... I can introduce you to a few of my friends, maybe. I'm sure that they can help a guy in need out. Is that okay?"

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He had to chuckle at the idea of 'helping a guy out' being so... pragmatic, he supposed, for such an activity that he would have fun with. But he could ask about that later; he had a more immediate concern. "That would be good, I'd love the help. But...

"Mehuia, do you think... maybe instead of, being careful, like you said, perhaps I just shouldn't bed you?" he suggested gently, not sounding like he liked the idea much more than she did. "I mean, you're lots of fun, it's not like I don't want to, but I also want not to get kicked out. Don't want to get kicked out," he re-phrased, frowning and shaking his head -- he was still feeling a little frazzled.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mehuia frowned. "I'm nobody's property," she insisted, "if Agape isn't willing to 'share', then he can stop having me altogether." She practically clung off of Enhuvin's arm as the two of them came to the edge of the island. Instead of taking the bridge across, she walked him along the circumference of the island, guiding him towards the deeper water. "Besides, he just has to get used to you... once he's comfortable with you, he won't be so... so prissy." She had to grin, mostly to try to comfort the human. "Agape probably just thinks that you're trying to steal me away. He's like Hammer, that way."

Changing tracks, she told him, "I think it's time to take that wash, now. I'm all cake-y!"

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Easy for you to say!" Enhuvin shot back with some humor, but didn't pursue the topic, tempted rather more by the idea of a wash. "Oh, a wash, that'd make me feel better," he said genuinely. "So what's the etiquette on bathing here? Just strip down, jump right in, or do we go somewhere more secluded?" The latter would probably spell trouble!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You can strip down," Mehuia told him, grinning as she pulled her shirt over her shoulders, "right here, if you want. People who want privacy generally find a secluded place, but it's not mandatory!" She wriggled out of her pants, leaving herself buck naked once again. Swaying her hips a little, she stopped herself before she could cast him a coy smile, and blushed again. "I'm sorry, I can't help myself. Um..." She waded into the cool water instead, hoping to cool off a little. Yelping as she came into deeper water, Mehuia was confronted by a huge head that rose, dripping, from the water. Silver and grey fins fanned away from the blue-muzzled face. "Dalli, you scared me silly!" the elemental reprimanded, apparently recognizing the draconic creature.

"Yes well, you left a warm patch in my face," the dragon replied, apparently unimpressed and willing to taunt the elemental about it. "Here I was going to lift you out of the water and play around with you a little." its voice took on a sultry tone, though when it noticed Enhuvin standing on the shore, it flattened its webbed facial fringe and grinned. "Oh now, who's the buck you've got lurking like a land lover? Come on in, the water's not going to bite," the dragon's webbed tail splashed up some distance behind it, catapulting watery droplets Enhuvin's way.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, Enhuvin had stood back for the moment, startled first by the disturbance in the water but then simply watching, amused, as the dragon and the elemental bantered. "Water might not bite, but you look like you might," he chortled, having no problem joking immediately with a new acquaintance, and then shielding his face from the water that splattered on him.

But then he shucked his clothes with a shrug to himself, putting the garments aside and wading into the warm water, sighing, pleased, as he did so. A bath was just such a damn good idea right about now. He didn't head straight for Mehuia, though, far too tempted by her lovely form to risk getting near her naked!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

That was probably a good thing, all things considered. While Enhuvin enjoyed the water, Mehuia and the dragon conversed in hushed tones. At one point, the water dragon laughed outright -- a noise that matched its great size! Immediately afterwards, however, the dragon ducked under the water and emerged in her human form. Her skin as deep blue as her fur, and short, spiky hair that was dark silver in colour. She tread water beside the elemental, who was still paddling furiously so as not to get sucked into the water that so quickly rushed to fill the space that Dalli's body had just been. "Woops, forgot about that!" the dragoness apologized.

The two of them swam, and then waded as they hit the ground, towards Enhuvin. Now that they were a little further inland, he could see that the dragoness' human form was quite tall, for a woman, her bodyshape voluptuous but trim. "A little bird told me that you're in a spot of trouble," Dalli grinned mischievously, "I wouldn't mind lending a hand. Wash you up, maybe? I haven't visited Falia in a little while and I could stand the trip. Goddesses, I could stand the hard work it takes to get the trip."

In the background, Mehuia was grinning brightly, completely unabashed at Dalli's heavy-handed seduction tactics!

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Enhuvin had gotten into the water up to his waist as the pair conspired, washing himself unconcernedly in the time it took before the water dragon changed forms. The current created made him stumble and regain his footing in the deepening water, but once he'd regathered himself, and when he got a good look at what the dragon had changed into he paused and did a double take.

And then chuckled at himself. Why had he assumed the dragon was male? He grinned at the definitely-female figure that came forward and gave her a good looking-over. Was everyone here young, attractive and eager? The thought made him grin even wider. Lucky, too, that everyone seemed to have compatible forms! "How gallant," he said to the dragoness, "offering yourself up to help my cause! I'd have to be a fool, and blind, to say no." His grin took on a lustier aspect.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The dragoness chortled, wrapping her arm around his naked waist as she crooked a finger at Mehuia to follow them to the shore. "I'm a dragon, of course I'm gallant. Besides, you're getting me all buttered up, and besides again, I don't know a single person who can say no to Mehuia's puppy eyes. Now," coming up to the shore's edge, though she was still ankle deep in water, Dalli, "if only humans came with the ability to hold their breath for long enough to do what I'd like them to do, they'd make me a very happy girl. Mehuia, my darling," she cast half an eye to the air elemental, "would you care to referee? I don't want to go and break this daring young adventurer. No offense, young man, but you look like you could use more meat on you -- or not." She quirked her brow and grinned as she looked him down and up again. "Vigorous exercise, then."

Mehuia had clasped her hands together in front of her mouth, hiding a laugh. "I don't think this game's the kind that can be refereed, Dalli."

"No? Okay, well you can keep track of the score, then. I never can." She winked at Enhuvin as she grabbed his hands, descending to the smooth shore and bringing him down with her.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He laughed and followed her down -- at first, he'd glanced at Mehuia, momentarily uncertain, but it seemed she was not the possessive sort, or maybe she was just used to sharing, or maybe she was planning on joining in later (he liked that thought but shook it off as a bad idea)... in any case, having at with Dalli right here and now didn't seem to be an issue with the elemental, so he took that in good faith.

"I'll have to work on holding my breath," he told the dragon, down in the sand with her, "give you something back for so kindly helping me out here." His eyes twinkled with humor, even as his cock hardened in anticipation. "So, dragoness, I suppose I should know before I go diving on in: What do you like?" His grin was lusty. "Speak now, lest I decide to go simple and straightforward!"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"So considerate," Dalli chuckled. "The only way you're going to find out is by trying me, isn't that so?" She'd taken her arms up, allowing her deep blue fingertips to trace light lines down his sides.

"What am I scoring?" asked Mehuia, settling on the grass a short distance away on her side, plucking at the green strands as she grinned brightly at the two of them.

"Use your imagination," Dalli suggested. "He wins, he can 'use' me any time he wants. I win, and your boy here leaves himself open to a pouncing any time I feel like it." Turning her attention back to Enhuvin, her grin turned feral. "And I often feel like it."

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"I feel like you expect me to be worried," he confided in the woman, "but you know, I just can't bring myself to think either outcome is particularly worrying." He broke out into a grin that equaled hers for gleeful sexuality.

Mirroring her, Enhuvin ran a hand down Dalli's side, lightly at first, but his fingers drew back up across her (wonderfully blue!) flesh, moving to one voluptuous breast and cupping it, squeezing gently before grasping the nipple between thumb and forefinger, testing out with relative gentleness whether or not this dragoness appreciated attention lavished on these particular assets. He was ready to get to the main event himself, but, well, there was a score to be kept, and he would bet that a bit of foreplay would improve his odds!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mm, well now, that takes out some of the danger," Dalli's eyelids drooped as she grinned up at him, arching her back to show her approval. Looping her arm around his back, she turned her attention downwards, approving also of his ready erection. Not bashful in the least, she ran her fingers gently along its length, just able to reach it from her current position. "Did I mention that you may never be safe in bathing, ever again?" That feral grin appeared again, though it was somewhat muted as his fondling left her feeling rather good.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 6/18
Dalli's Pleasure: 1/30

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Really now," he joked, though he was distracted for a moment from further joviality by her hand stroking along the length of his cock. He liked that! He even gave a little noise, a bit like a groan, eyelids lowering for a moment. She would be able to feel his erection throb slightly; he was more than ready!

Regathering his senses, he grinned at her right back, devilishly, and massaged at her breast again before trailing his hand down over the skin of her torso again. "Good. No better time to get messy than in the bath," he growled, and dipped his head to lick at the skin of one of her breasts, once again going for the nipple, toying with it with his tongue swiftly and firmly. The hand moving down her body took the moment to test between her legs, sliding over labia and nudging between to see if she was wet enough for entry; he didn't want to go in dry, after all, but by goddess he did want in!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Did Enhuvin really have to test? Dalli was a water dragon -- of course she was wet! She dropped the bantering for a moment as the man took a nipple between his lips and played with her, groaning lustily and arching her back right up. Her legs spread as he slipped a hand between them, and she left his aching cock be as she covered his hand with her own. Guiding his fingers over her swollen clit, Dalli told him outright, "all I want's a good working up, first, young man. As much as I -- mm! -- agreed to be your cum depository, you can give me an -- ahh...! -- a good time for it!"

"Two to one," Mehuia announced, eyes bright and intense as she watched the pair, "for Dalli, too." She seemed to suggest that Enhuvin better work for it!

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 8/18
Dalli's Pleasure: 6/30

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Now how in the world are you scoring this?" he shot at Mehuia in wonderment, but didn't really have time to stop and argue the finer points of scorekeeping! He had a lady to pleasure.

Grinning heatedly, he told Dalli, "That you would think I would go and leave a lady unsatisfied!" He curled his finger carefully, rubbing against her clit in firm little circles, on and over and around the fleshy little nubbin in turns. "What little faith you have in me. I'll simply have to prove you wrong." His finger slipped lower a moment, gathering up some of that slick wetness and bringing it up again, sliding over her clit more firmly, more quickly now. Watching and listening to her, nevermind his blase' banter, made his cock throb demandingly, even when she wasn't doing anything to him directly.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"That's for me to know," Mehuia nodded certainly, grinning from ear to ear. "Though I am having trouble deciding who to root for!"

Dalli hadn't bothered to retort to Enhuvin, though she did grin fiercely as she hissed appreciation for his efforts. Satisfied that he knew what he was doing with her between her legs, the dragoness slipped a hand around his neck and coiled her fingers in his hair, pulling his face back to her breasts. "Prove away," she gasped, back thoroughly arched and legs twitching every time the man hit that sensitive node.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 8/18
Dalli's Pleasure: 12/30

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He merely grinned, getting the message loud and clear! The man ducked his head and put his mouth to good use once again, exploring her breasts with a tongue that was more insistent than gentle, but at least he did not chomp down anywhere! She didn't seem the masochistic sort, at least not at the moment... His tongue traced wet lines from one breast to the other, around the nipple and back again, then brought that second nipple into his mouth to massage and tweak.

All this went on while he was still doing his best to drive her wild with his fingers. He found her inner labia and pulled them gently, rubbing her clit through them for a moment, before sliding between again... varying the sensation in an attempt to give her a delicious jolt when his fingers came back down on that engorged bit of flesh. Now and then he would gather more wet from her cunt to keep lubrication at a maximum, and in part to taunt her by taking his fingers away from where she wanted them and massaging over her moist petals for a few moments, but always he came back to her clit. Finally, after a time of this, settled there in a more permanent fashion, getting more urgent and insistent with both that finger, and his tongue up at her breasts.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

As Enhuvin worked, it became apparent that he was slowly (but growing more quickly all the time) driving the water dragoness insane -- the more insistent his fingers, the more active she became. Her hips shuddered under his finger tips, rolling up to meet his fast-moving fingers time and again. Each time his fingers slid past her labia, teasing the entrance of her violet-coloured cunt, the woman gasped and strained, trying her best to trick his fingers into sliding past her folds and into her vagina proper. It never worked, however, so each time his fingers retreated and went back to work, Dalli let out a low groan accompanied by a gasp and a whine as further shocks of pleasure sent her jolting again.

Her fingers played in the back of his hair as Enhuvin lapped at her breasts, tightening whenever he found one of her nipples and tweaked at it with his tongue. From silent panting, to quiet groaning, Enhuvin was working the water dragoness towards noisy moans with efficiency!

"Enhuvin's in the lead!" Mehuia noted loudly, laughter in her voice. She was watching this show with great relish, face flushed and eyes dancing. She had a bit of voyeur in her, it seemed!

Dalli, cursing boisterously only to have her imaginative swears cut off by a sharp gasp, brought her hands around to tug the human closer. "Fuck me, y'little devil," she growled, "good and proper, none of this monkey business!"

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 9/18
Dalli's Pleasure: 21/30

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"I do recall someone requesting a good and proper working-up," Enhuvin lifted his head from her chest and pointed out, chuckling, tone full of lust. His fingers slid over her clit for tauntingly long moments before trailing up, over her mons, leaving a line of wet over her belly till the lubrication on his fingers had been used up.

But then he pulled himself over her, flushed and eager, till his cock met her swollen labia and nuzzled there for a moment, lining up correctly... and then he sunk into her with a bit-back gasp that turned into a groan, deep in his throat. He pressed into that silky cunt until their hips met, and grinned at her, hot and distracted in the best manner possible, and then began to thrust in a good and proper fucking. She was so hot and wet!