What's new

Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

"Mm... good!" She closed her eyes, a shivering running through her as he tugged at her blonde hair again. Opening them again, regarding his erection, she licked her lips once more before leaning forward and lapping at the head of his cock. If Agape was upset that he thought Enhuvin might be stealing the air elemental away, it was probably a good thing that he wasn't around to see this!

Never the less, by Mehuia's twisted standards, she wasn't cheating the new rules, so after a moment of lapping and sucking along the tip of his cock, she had no qualms about taking him deeper into her mouth to explore him further -- all the while keeping an ear open to him. She seemed receptive to what he wanted her to do!

((Aaand I suppose I should whip out my stats! *waggle* I'm including Mehuia's pleasure on the off chance that she likes this so much that it brings her to climax. I'm curious, and she's a horny little bastard!))

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 4/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 2/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He groaned, eyelids drooping momentarily as she started in on him. His hand in her hair tightened and loosened again, in time with the floods of sensation her tongue sent through him. His cock throbbed happily at those first attentions, and, taken into her mouth, he sighed his pleasure. He took a moment to adjust his stance, too, gaining stability. "Good," he groaned, watching her heatedly.

((Oh good. >D I approve~))

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

She cast a brief smiling glance up at him, though it was apparent that her attention was very much on lavishing his cock with attention, for she quickly lowered her eyes again.

Her hands squeezed his hips where she'd grabbed them as she altered her attention from the head of his cock to the shaft of it, tongue and lips greedily feeling and tasting every part of him. Occasionally she would open wide and take his wettened erection all the way to the back of her mouth, but it was clear that she wasn't able to keep up the intensity of tonguing and sucking for too long, or else she was simply making good on her promise to tease him up!

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 9/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 4/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Though it was frustrating, it was the best kind of frustrating, and he did keep in mind what he had suggested -- but it was beginning to lose appeal, especially since there wasn't someone already lined up to fuck once he'd been teased up! Maybe he would just take her offer... it was a good one, after all. He groaned at her again and tightened his grip in her hair, breath coming more quickly whenever she put her all into it -- or rather, put his all into her mouth! "Good," he told her again, with more lust behind it this time. His cock had begun to leak a little bit of precum against her tongue, throbbing from head to balls as she went at him.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering that a woman like Dalli probably wasn't going to rise out of the waves to help them out again, Enhuvin might be hard pressed to find another woman willing to take him in the state that Mehuia planned on leaving him in.

Groaning her own delight -- she had long since gotten herself wet over the thought of the man and was growing more aroused by the moment, even if the lake did a good job of washing that lubrication away -- the elemental brought a hand away from him, dropping it into the water to find and play with her clit. She didn't lack for attention, however, for while she moaned lusciously while his cock was deep in her mouth, she'd brought her other hand about to keep the rest of his shaft occupied.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 13/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 9/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

As he watched her and it dawned on him what she was doing, another wave of arousal overtook him. "You're insatiable!" he groaned, grinning hotly, the hand against the back of her head tugging at her hair lightly, but quickly enough he was catapulted back into a state of groaning wordlessness. Her tongue ran over his cock, hard and throbbing as it was now, and he gasped, holding himself back from starting to mouth-fuck her. His eyes never left her, though, drinking in the sight of her playing with herself!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mm!" Mehuia agreed, slipping her mouth wetly off of him and gathering some air. "Should I stop?" she asked breathlessly. "Agape..." she explained, even as her hand traitorously moved to take the place of her tongue, spreading the lubricant of her mixed saliva and his precum down the length of his deliciously erect cock. She didn't seem to be in a much better state, herself. Flushed and shivering, Mehuia had to force herself to withdraw her hand from her own body. She still had the idea of leaving herself teased up for the cavern-patron in mind, even if that idea was quickly getting put by the wayside in the heat of the moment.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 16/18
Mehuia's Pleasure: 12/15

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Rrgh," Enhuvin groaned, hand fisting in her hair. The whole situation was frustrating! Why did he have to go and get the attention of the one girl who was the patron's special friend? Nevermind that he'd wanted that attention... she was still luscious, maybe even more so as forbidden fruit. He frowned fiercely, down at her, "I... you would know better than I would," he grumbled, "if we should stop or not." Frankly he wanted to keep going!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

She took a moment to think and not a moment more, then slathered the head of his erection with eager tongue and lips once again. Firmly leaving her own cunt be for now, she brought her hand out of the water again to grasp at his hip, moaning her own mingled lust and frustration as she swallowed his cock as far back as she could. If the both of them couldn't get off, she was at least going to help him to do so!

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 20/18

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

That was it! Enhuvin groaned more loudly and his other hand came to the back of her head to grab at her hair -- which was most of the warning she got, his groan of announcement coming out garbled before he came, wordless but vocal, against her tongue, orgasm exploding across every nerve in a delicious, if wet, exclamation of his lust.

When he finished, he let go out of her hair, breathing heavily and stumbling a bit in the water, glad for the buoyancy that made standing up easier at this point. "Oh Goddesses," he groaned, "you're good!"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mehuia, caught by surprise and left coughing by the sudden orgasm, spat into the water and cast him an apologetic look, coupled by a weak grin. "Oh, good," her voice sounded hoarse, though she tried to clear her throat. A moment of that, apparently recovering, and the elemental got to her feet to try to give him a hug (and nuzzle his chest, given she seemed prone to wanting to be close!) "I should go back to the house," she sounded even more apologetic, not wanting to leave him on his own. "If you want to go find something to eat, the biggest fireside is where you'll find food. Tell them that I sent you, okay?" She squirmed a little, as if she really wanted to be getting back to the business of good sex, but was restraining herself mightily!

((D'oh, I forgot your gasmo-tastic alteration! XD My bad!))

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 2/18 (Fatigue: -2 to all stats for the next 4 turns. Pleasure gain is halved.)

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

She nuzzled up to him, and he put his arms around her, tugging her to him and absolutely reluctant to let her scamper off again. Though he was steady enough on his feet, he felt a bit noodly, and was grateful for her nearness... but more than that, he didn't want to let her leave to that cabin again! He kept his arms around her for the moment, unless she really pulled away.

Leaving aside the question of food for now (though thankful that she had let him know where eats were to be got), he frowned and asked her, not unkindly, "why do you go to him? Is he less of a jerk to you than he seemed? Or is it just that no one says no to the cave patron?" He realized he was getting a little possessive of her, but honestly, he didn't really care! It was probably just in regards to her running to the man who was on the knife's-edge of kicking Enhuvin out of his cavern. That had to be why it bugged him.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"He's just protective," Mehuia defended the patron, though her voice was muted. "I'll come around for you again in the morning, okay? If Agape's upset, I'll talk some sense into him, I promise." She leaned up on the balls of her feet, hoping for a less-than-chaste kiss from the slim man before she waded back to the shore to fetch her clothes.

Enhuvin: 2/18 (Fatigue 2/4)

((eta: +1 exp for another sexcapade well come. :p))

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

She didn't quite get what she wanted -- he kissed her, but it was not as deep as she, wet and horny, seemed to want. He was pensive and post-orgasmic, not feeling like starting anything.

Finally he let her go and watched her wade for the shore for a moment before he followed, heading for his clothes in turn, though he would wait on the shore for a time to dry off before he clothed himself again. As she got ready, he watched from where he sat beside his own pile of clothes, though he said nothing.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mehuvia dressed in silence, for the most part, perhaps catching Enhuvin's pensive mood. Though she was still damp, she threw her clothing on anyways. She figured that she'd just get torn out of them again in a few minutes, so it didn't matter too much!

Casting Enhuvin a parting smile and wave, she repeated, "I'll come by in the morning... or..." thinking about it, she asked, "would it be easier if you were to visit the house? I mean... I know... awkward maybe, but it might be faster..."

Enhuvin: 2/18 (Fatigue 3/4)

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Enhuvin grinned wryly. "Don't you think that'd just get him even madder, having me show up to get you? No, I don't want to give him any more excuse to dislike me than he's already got. I'll try to be easy to find." Not to mention, he didn't want to arrive too early and walk in on them doing something... okay, well, that might be a pretty scene, with the attractive man and attractive woman going at it, but he had gotten it firmly in mind that avoiding Agape was better! "Maybe... I'll try and hang out in this general area," he suggested, "or in one of the alcoves near the one we used." He grinned briefly at the delicious memory.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Okay, I'll be there," she told him, nodding sharply. "Don't waste the night, now!" Flickering her fingers in a cheeky wave, the elemental scampered off to find the bridge, leaving Enhuvin on his lonesome for the first time since he'd arrived at the Burrows.

Enhuvin: 1/18 (Fatigue 4/4)

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

How strange! It had certainly been a full day... couple of days, he supposed, almost. He heaved a sigh, and flopped back in the hard sand (oof), looking at the tapestry-sky. What a place this was. What people....

He actually stayed there for some time, taking a while to himself, even closing his eyes and resting for a little while -- not sleeping, perhaps, but relaxing. Absorbing the events of the last hours... actually, not thinking too hard about them, still not one hundred percent sure what he thought of the whole premise of this place. Reproducing? For the offspring simply to be sold off? Well, he'd always imagined getting bred was an option, as a slave, but he'd never imagined that he'd be responsible for choosing a partner... which was nice! But also allowed for the opportunity to try not to produce offspring that would simply live a life of slavery, too. He frowned. Would that be worth it? Would he end up feeling guilty about the children he produced here?

Goddesses only knew. Disturbed by these thoughts, he decided it was time to go again. He stood, brushing sand from his naked body, and pulled his clothes on -- he was plenty dry now, having spent enough time laying there. He'd occupy his time in some other way than thinking... oh, he had a few ideas.

The main one, however, was the concept of food! He was definitely feeling empty now, stomach rumbling with a demand for food. He looked around, got his bearing again, and started heading around the lake to that biggest campfire that Mehuia had mentioned.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Whether the ethics of the Burrows were in question (and they certainly weren't shining examples of the good of people), Enhuvin would probably have to relegate his guilt to the backburner for now.

The campfire wasn't far away; when Enhuvin approached, he'd first notice several people standing around it, chatting exuberantly to one another. Chairs and resting nests (for those who didn't boast a bipedal stance!) had been drawn around, and more sedate residents ate, or chatted, or stroked one another in companionable silence.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

That brought him back to the present just fine; he ambled to that campfire, putting a friendly grin on his face, and reaching the firelight, he slowed, heading more slowly for that group of chattering folks. "Room for another?" he asked, not in the least shy, when he was close enough.