What's new

Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Enhuvin's Thread (Kattunge)

"Working up," Dalli noted, breathless after all of her panting, "difference... between... that'n coming!" As the younger man slipped atop her, the dragoness gave a groan that turned into an ecstatic cry as he plowed into her waiting cunt. "Oh, good!" she informed him, hazily aware that he had asked her to tell him what she liked!

The woman, already left desperately horny by Enhuvin's earlier playing around, slipped one leg about the back of his waist to keep him partially pinned as her hips rolled and rolled. Her head was rolled back in exultant pleasure, her mouth wide open as she alternately panted and moaned as if for dear life. It was easy to tell that she was getting close -- Enhuvin could begin to feel little tremors against his throbbing cock that were far beyond Dalli's control.

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 14/18
Dalli's Pleasure: 27/30

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He wasn't far himself! Breathing ragged, he thrust into her rapidly, wordless at this point as he tried for both of their pleasure. She cast a leg around his waist; he still did what he could, trapped in such a delicious manner, and with her moving as much as he was it didn't take much -- he took to groaning into the skin of her shoulder, unable to do much more than that as he pounded her!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mehuia, watching all of this with rapt interest, got on her hands and knees so that she could get right up close to the action. She dusted the sand off of her hands before she buried her fingers in Dalli's short hair, thereby undoing her work, considering the dragoness had long-since gotten the minute pebbles encrusted in her hair and along both sides of her face whenever her head thrashed to either side! Whatever the case, the air elemental brushed off what sand she could, gently tugging towards the roots of her friend's hair whenever the woman let out another gusty cry.

Dalli's cries seemed to be growing gustier by the minute as Enhuvin thrust into her, until her voice went silent altogether. The dragoness' mouth still opened in ecstasy, her head still rolled back (unintentionally thwarting Mehuia occasionally), it was just that no sound came out anymore. Her entire body began to still to false quiet as the human drew her out, thrust after hard, short thrust apparently taming her just a little more...

And then the water dragoness' cunt bore down hard on Enhuvin's cock, her leg imprisoning his hips against hers as she came with desperate pleasure. Her own hips bucked up, levering her behind and back fully out of the very shallow water (and hoisting Enhuvin's relatively slight weight up with her) for a few moments, and then back down again with a splash... and then again, and again as she orgasmed for long minutes. Dalli found her voice again; she screamed in ecstasy with enough force to have Mehuia cringe back, to turn a few heads on the other side of the lake!

Of course, it could have something to do with the fact that her rolling orgasm had tugged an orgasm out of Enhuvin as well; he was unable to restrain himself as the deliciously tight pressure at the base of his spine exploded out across his nerves in time with the semen that spurted to fill the dragoness' cunt. When the dark blue woman finally collapsed backwards onto the sand, Enhuvin was helpless but to splay across her.

"Wow," the air elemental purred into the sudden stillness on the small beach. "I think... I think you tied."

Dalli, turning her head back to grin with eminent laziness at the elemental, chuckled at the younger woman before smothering a huge yawn. "Best... two out of three," she slurred.

Mehuia cocked her head, squinting at the dragoness. "Uh huh? Tell me that in a few minutes." She sat back, crossing her arms over her chest as she waited. Apparently she'd figured something out that Dalli hadn't, yet!

Enhuvin's Pleasure: 20/18 (New status: successful impregnation)
Dalli's Pleasure: 31/30 (New status: Invigorated: +2 to all stats for the next 4 turns.)

((Bloody dice like you! XD Lucky brat.))

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

It took a minute for Enhuvin, heaving, to pull himself off of Dalli, dazzled himself by that explosive orgasm -- well, by both of them, one from each him and Dalli! Panting, with a big grin on his face, he flopped to the side in the sand on his back, and looked at Dalli. "Two more of those and I think we'd both pass out," he told her, breathless and happy... and then noticed she seemed to be doing so already. He propped himself up on an elbow and grinned, at Dalli and then at Mehuia, pleased and impressed with himself (XD). "Or maybe the rematch can wait until you've had a nap," he suggested smugly... totally not catching on, either. Honestly, though, he was happy for a brief respite, sure as hell that he'd need a bit before he could get it up again!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mm, mm hmm," Dalli mumbled agreeably back. She gave a sigh, propping her arms back so that her hands cradled the back of her head. Eyes drowsing shut, she seemed perfectly content to drift off immediately to sleep.

Mehuia gave the woman's head a gentle pat, then crawled on hands and knees over to Enhuvin. "Guess what?" she asked cryptically.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"What?" he asked, blinking at her mystery. He really wasn't catching on here!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"I think you might have hit your mark," the elemental replied, grinning cheekily. "I mean, you're one step closer to getting full status in this cavern," she continued to hint.

((+1 XP for finishing the scene!))

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"I...?" Then he realized, and exclaimed, "Oh!

"Oh, jeez, really?" He laughed, looking at the unconscious woman and feeling a strange mix of amazement, amusement, and a small dash of growing awe. "Is that why she just fell asleep like that?" A strange look passed over his face; then he shook himself, casting off a momentary feeling of 'I'm going to be a father' in favour of a more pragmatic outlook. Well, functionally, he wasn't going to be! Just a sperm donor.

And seriously, if knocking a lady up was going to be that easy, he wasn't going to have to worry about accomplishing his goal at all! He laughed again. "Damn, you know, I feel a bit bad. I was looking forward to a round two. So do we have to take her somewhere, or something?" He sat up in the sand, and looked at Dalli again.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Nuh uh," the elemental shook her head, "It's in the Mistress's hands now... and so was I," she agreed about that round two statement! "We should probably actually go," she had given Dalli one last check-over to make sure that the dragoness was comfortable. "It's a little disconcerting, not being asleep when she'll be whisked off."

Thoughts reeling one into another, the elemental seemed to have that sly tone of voice that precluded mischief. "Besides, I'm still messy. We could wade across the shallow parts to the rest of the caverns, wash off, get something to eat, and then say goodnight?"

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Enhuvin regarded Mehuia suspiciously for that grin, but he grinned back more benignly. "That sounds good," he said, and then his stomach grumbled and he laughed, "very good." He pushed himself to his feet carefully -- feeling wobbly! -- and brushed sand from his bare behind. "Lead the way, lady," he gestured gallantly.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Don't fall," Mehuia chuckled before wading into the water again. Heading back towards the bridge, she found where the lake went no deeper than her shoulders and waded across, her clothing held carefully above her head.

Once on the other side, she hurried out onto the bank to deposit her garments, before wading back in to splash around and give herself a rinse. She even dunked her head under the water a few time, soaking her blonde hair and scrubbing old sweat out of her scalp. Being about waist deep, she didn't have to duck too much until she was submerged up to her nose.

Taking a moment to be sneaky, Mehuia waded, half crouched, towards the human, her eyes glittering with that same mischief in plain sight!

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Enhuvin had rushed to do the same thing that Mehuia was, having forgotten right out about his clothes -- he splashed back out of the lake to gather them before following her lead once more, belatedly. Thus he was behind her when she reached the other side; as she was washing, he was putting his clothes on the bank and coming back into the deep end.

Sighing with relief at a chance to really get a good wash in, he started doing just that, feeling sweat and grime and mess float away in the warm water. Soap might have been nice, but he was doing just fine without.

Absorbed as he was, he didn't actually see Mehuia's sneakery at all!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

When his back was half-turned, the air elemental slipped up to him, bringing her arms around him just under the water level -- assuming he was about waist-deep, anyhow! Given the chance, she even nibbled on the side of his thigh. "Watching you and Dalli was something else," she grinned up at him, chin just under the water.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

It gave him a bit of a jolt, but when he looked down and spotted her he grinned, not at all surprised to see her being a little minx. "Yeah?" he replied, fingers dropping to the waterline to make little waves at her -- little ones, mind, not wanting to really swamp her. "You enjoyed that, huh?"

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mehuia groaned, a noise unlinked to the face that she made as he splashed her. "I would have joined in if I could," she agreed, hands encircling him as she kissed his hip and, following just above his pelvic girdle, kissed along to his stomach. There she paused, looking up at him with conflict plain on her face. "I suppose it'd be a waste if I were to..." she kissed a little lower, where his body met the water, by way of suggestion, "when you've got to save that to meet Agape's standards..."

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

An almost pained expression crossed his face as he considered and wrestled with himself. It was clear in the way his attention followed her kisses and her lovely mouth that he wanted some of that -- his hands in the water grew closer to her, one moving to her hair and away again. "I dunno," he said. "I've accomplished, well, quite a lot for just a fraction of a day already..." He grinned, obviously thinking with his cock. "I'm sure I could spare some... Or you could tease me up," he suggested, knowing he might regret it! "as long as you have someone else to introduce me to, maybe... Oh," he groaned, a hand moving to her hair again and resting on the back of her head, and he cast her a heated gaze. "If I didn't think Agape would just give me the boot straight out if I were to do that to you...rrrgh."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mehuia grinned brightly, hotly as his hand came around to the back of her head. Pressing back against it, a backwards nuzzle, she told him, "I do have to go back to him tonight... I don't think he'd mind too much if you sent me off with those thoughts on the brain." As if they wouldn't be already. She was fairly single-minded, for an air elemental!

"Mmm..." she regarded his cock with restrained lust, "oh, you're making this hard for me!" She seemed unaware of any double-entendres, for she cast a wanting look up at him. "I can try to find someone, but I'll probably have to leave before you get around to the main event!" Gazing down again, pressing back against his hand, Mehuia half-sighed, half groaned. "I'll do whatever you want, you decide?"

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

His grin grew heated too; he liked the idea of telling her what to do. His fingers against her wet hair tightened, tangling in the strands. "I think," he announced, "that we should move closer to shore." After all, the important parts were underwater, and still would be mostly underwater even after his erection (half-mast now) gained full height.

Releasing her head, he sloshed through the water, more towards the shallows, slow enough to let her follow along -- stopping when it was just shallow enough for her to make use of that lovely mouth!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Trailing along still mostly under the waterline, Mehuia was unable to contain her grin. That tangled hair-grab had been nice. Without further beckoning, she slipped her arms around him, using buoyancy to help support her as she settled into a raised kneeling position. "By closer, I hope we're still on the same page," she told him, wetting her lips with her tongue as she smiled up at him.

Last edited:

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, yes," he admitted warmly, having halted in the shallows, "here is just fine." He brought that hand to her hair yet again and grabbed, liking the reaction she'd given before; his cock had risen all the way by now, in delicious anticipation of what she was offering.