What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 II / Kunoichi Botan II

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Aaaaa I was hoping it would be any moment now but understandable lol. Patience me, you were patient now, can be more patient then!

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp, the update on ci-en is more or less to expected 'didn't make it' sad news.

The good news is there's a trailer that show a few glimpse of the H content and showcase what the 4 stages will be:
A school stage
A forest combat stage
A stealth goblin stage
A bunny costume stage

DXZ19

Reputation score
Welp, the update on ci-en is more or less to expected 'didn't make it' sad news.

The good news is there's a trailer that show a few glimpse of the H content and showcase what the 4 stages will be:
A school stage
A forest combat stage
A stealth goblin stage
A bunny costume stage
The trailer was released eariler on his twitter, the actually good news is it seems he contacted the dlsite sales site to release it in mid-feb. So it's pretty much confirmed he will released it around that time. What I'm worried about is whether or not he will finisih Botan sequel this year or not. If he decides to finish the 2 animations he left and altered those for the events, he can get it done this year. But that would mean the game would not have that much variation in terms of animations.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The trailer was released eariler on his twitter, the actually good news is it seems he contacted the dlsite sales site to release it in mid-feb. So it's pretty much confirmed he will released it around that time. What I'm worried about is whether or not he will finisih Botan sequel this year or not. If he decides to finish the 2 animations he left and altered those for the events, he can get it done this year. But that would mean the game would not have that much variation in terms of animations.
oh :v I don't have twitter account so I can't see all the NSFW tweets (which obviously the trailer would be one)

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Finally something shiny to play!
Hope it get's translated in the future because my translator is very clunky.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh :v I don't have twitter account so I can't see all the NSFW tweets (which obviously the trailer would be one)
I'd usually recommend nitter, a mirror of twitter that doesn't require logging in... however it's been rather buggy lately. However, this is still working:

Top video tweet from Jan 20. You need to enable playback, but that's the trailer.
(I'd link the tweet directly but that's also buggy atm)

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Trial and dlsite page is up now.

Late feb, very soon.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Veeeery nice. Trial covers the QTE part of the school section and the forest/fight section up to the boss, with 2/4 enemies available. School section allows for changing underwear and breast size if you let the QTEs progress without breaking free. Haven't tried to grind up corruption to see if the gameover is available yet.

This is definitly the best-animated live-2d for a game I think i've seen so far, the animation is incredibly smooth and detailed, and really helps to sell the expressiveness of the PC. If Enokifu ends up taking the experience they've gained on this project back to the animations of Botan 2 then I think we'll be in for a real treat when it finally releases in five years or so (lol).

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Veeeery nice. Trial covers the QTE part of the school section and the forest/fight section up to the boss, with 2/4 enemies available. School section allows for changing underwear and breast size if you let the QTEs progress without breaking free. Haven't tried to grind up corruption to see if the gameover is available yet.

This is definitly the best-animated live-2d for a game I think i've seen so far, the animation is incredibly smooth and detailed, and really helps to sell the expressiveness of the PC. If Enokifu ends up taking the experience they've gained on this project back to the animations of Botan 2 then I think we'll be in for a real treat when it finally releases in five years or so (lol).
Yea, it's looking very nice. There is a bad end if you max your corruption and a nice bonus too. Let's you change into a corrupt costume or fullly naked. Game doesn't end either you can still carry on.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So how has the original game of this upcoming sol-rui game aged?
I assume it's a direct sequel, and neither of them are related in any way to Kunoichi Botan?

вы можете связаться с этим пенисом
Hahahahahaha XD that was a good one
I was about to say...
Missed oportunity to say Английский, ублюдок. Вы говорите по-это?
But that was a good one too

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Me on my knees begging for Enokifu to do a red collar slave 2 as well, that was such an amazing game even after all this time it's still one of my favourites

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Make a new thread if you want to continue talking about the Sol Rui sequel.

Uboa

Reputation score
Well, I take back what I said about not caring for Sol-Rui sequel. It was thoroughly good but now I'm even more excited for Botan II. Hopefully after his break we see some good updates.

timetorela(x)

Reputation score
There is more available like this video on xvideos with animation in the style of the spin off Rui
As of my current reply. What i see on ci-en are map updates and new pixel textures, hope it releases earlier than 5 years lmao

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, progress has been incredibly slow, mostly due to the Sol Rui sidequest. At least the game didn't get abandoned, like last time he went off track. Still my most anticipated H-game, it just never seems to be getting any closer!

4123GFA

Reputation score
Just wanted to revive this thread. I downloaded the trial from like 2 or so years ago posted here and had an error 0xc0000005 when trying to start it from the KN.exe which everyone said they started it from. Not sure if that old mega trial file has a virus; I just cant open it regardless of which exe i tried to open. Really curious what hypnosis was included in the trial but its unfortunate i cant even start the trial. Is that error caused from a virus or problems with windows defender/my own anti virus? Also, this game is still in development after the side game Sol Rui aftermini was finished, the developer is releasing monthly updates on their ci-en.

yo777

Reputation score
With the way it seems to be set up, along with the previews on CI-en, it does seem like it'll be mostly human.
The dev seemed interested in doing some scenes with non-humanoid creatures based on some of their replies to other comments, however the game is in it's early stages (Only 10 months in development, only the rough groundwork & Chapter 0; the introduction, are finished currently.) so there's the potential that they might include some, I'll go ahead and ask the dev about it though.

Also, since I've been lurking and leeching for a while on ULMF; I'll stop being a dork and actually give you guys a download for the demo as a thank you~
There's no loli or anything in the alpha version so I think it should be fine to share? The loli from the last game will be returning in future updates, though there's nothing with them in the demo besides their default character art currently.
Alpha version is around ~800MB

thanks dude. i used a lot of time to find this😍