What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

coufi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Kunoichi Botan enokippu

Anyone have a translate version please?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If ur talking about the guy where u can choose to have her have sex with him, and a option to kiss him after. He gives u an attack item too. I think its +2 as well. I prefer not killing him tho as he does try to help u in the end sincerely.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can actually beat that guard! You'll get a +2 attack accessory for your efforts (as opposed to just the +1 one if you lose).
Doesn't he have 99 hp and do your entire hp bar in one hit?

He's tougher than the final boss.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Doesn't he have 99 hp and do your entire hp bar in one hit?

He's tougher than the final boss.
I'm not sure we're talking about the same person. The one I met had 61 HP and only did marginally more damage than regular guardsmen (when choosing the "Fight" option at the first meeting, at least), though I still did have to spam shadow clones to maintain acceptable levels of received damage.

It's rather early in the game IIRC.

zartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How does the sister's mini game work? The one where shes stapped in to the chair thing? Can't seem to find any pattern to avoid loosing

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How does the sister's mini game work? The one where shes stapped in to the chair thing? Can't seem to find any pattern to avoid loosing
Hold the button to reduce the rate the ecstasy gauge rises. If the bar empties completely (because players held the z key for too long) she's defenceless against the rotor until she recovers.

Easy to clear this challenge by holding the z key when the rotor goes at maximum speed. When it slows down to its regular pace, players can avoid ecstasy gauge by timing the key press with the interval where the gauge goes up (it's a short interval between increases).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If ur talking about the guy where u can choose to have her have sex with him, and a option to kiss him after. He gives u an attack item too. I think its +2 as well. I prefer not killing him tho as he does try to help u in the end sincerely.
I thought beating him was the only way to get the +2.
Kissing him only give the +1.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i mustve fluked my way through it with button mashing... i lost deliberately the second time

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She don't kill him if she beats him though, he just says that she is strong and ask for her name and then give her the +2 attack charm as reward.

Anyways, he gives you a key after she beats him or he fucks her and mentions that it will work on a door that she came by earlier. I went back to that door and now I can open it but when I do, she bugs out and gets stuck in the wall. Anyone else have this problem?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She don't kill him if she beats him though, he just says that she is strong and ask for her name and then give her the +2 attack charm as reward.

Anyways, he gives you a key after she beats him or he fucks her and mentions that it will work on a door that she came by earlier. I went back to that door and now I can open it but when I do, she bugs out and gets stuck in the wall. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm not sure we're talking about the same person. The one I met had 61 HP and only did marginally more damage than regular guardsmen (when choosing the "Fight" option at the first meeting, at least), though I still did have to spam shadow clones to maintain acceptable levels of received damage.

It's rather early in the game IIRC.
He does do a seemingly one kill move but only when he's low on HP.

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must be missing something here. i read a couple pages back that you had to look away from the gaurds when they ambush you and you summon the 3 clones, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to actually keep your eyes away.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I must be missing something here. i read a couple pages back that you had to look away from the gaurds when they ambush you and you summon the 3 clones, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to actually keep your eyes away.
Keep her eyes locked dead centre (there are five positions). Use the left and right arrow keys to adjust when necessary.

Prankster

Reputation score

Damn another awesome game, can't wait for his next one... this one was rather short and very easy

deadeye117

Reputation score

Can anyone help me? I've just gotten to the part where I'm the little girl and I have to run away from the half-demon, but he is literally like 4 times faster than me. Is there a sprint button I'm missing, cause right now it seems impossible to escape him.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone help me? I've just gotten to the part where I'm the little girl and I have to run away from the half-demon, but he is literally like 4 times faster than me. Is there a sprint button I'm missing, cause right now it seems impossible to escape him.
It's shift, like it usually is.

deadeye117

Reputation score

It's shift, like it usually is.
I'm dumb. Thanks.

Managed to finish the rest of the game. It was short, but really good. Ended up really sympathizing with poor Botan by the end

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am having trouble with the last boss. Everytime I get him to about 30hp he uses an one-shot ability, anyway to counter that?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Putting this out there, but it seems in the final battle that using items or the 1SP skill (deals damage, doesn't spend a turn) - normally 'free actions' - too much prompts the final boss to make an undodgeable attack.

This restriction seems to be most harsh when he's preparing for the OHKO move. Using any item or the 1SP skill during that turn is basically an immediate loss from my experiences.

This is one person's experience, mind, so CMIIW.