What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Enokifu Kunoichi Game

Red collar's intro has pretty much all the information you're looking for regarding how Sachi gets inducted.

Also, CMIIW, but normal fights with demi-humans (half-oni) only appear after Botan(MC) gets the oni suppressant medicine and has her max HP raised to 15. Otherwise, all encounters with half-oni begin the 'sex battle' scene regardless of whether they grab you from the front, sides or back.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Red collar's intro has pretty much all the information you're looking for regarding how Sachi gets inducted.

Also, CMIIW, but normal fights with demi-humans (half-oni) only appear after Botan(MC) gets the oni suppressant medicine and has her max HP raised to 15. Otherwise, all encounters with half-oni begin the 'sex battle' scene regardless of whether they grab you from the front, sides or back.
Not to mention failed attempts to escape grabs after the HP upgrade don't result in game-over, only a few rounds of damage as Botan recovers.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I never played red collar because of no virgin run as the main character is not a virgin. By the way did they ever mention how she ended up as a slave or how she lost her virginity?
Also i wished that this kunoichi game has more scenes of her younger sister...
Should run the game with a translator if you don't (in which case you're missing out). The prologue shows her being captured, sent to the arena town, and how she lost her virginity.

Also, never noticed that all encounters with demi-humans/half-demons were grabs until she got the medicine. Guess I just assumed they had always just hit me from the back somehow.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never played red collar because of no virgin run as the main character is not a virgin. By the way did they ever mention how she ended up as a slave or how she lost her virginity?
Also i wished that this kunoichi game has more scenes of her younger sister...
I really like the all thhe other girls get fucked ending but i would like to see what happened to her in that one too

i love bad ends where all of you end up fucked. i cant remember if it was sneak in destroy or the other one that did it too

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Should run the game with a translator if you don't (in which case you're missing out). The prologue shows her being captured, sent to the arena town, and how she lost her virginity.

Also, never noticed that all encounters with demi-humans/half-demons were grabs until she got the medicine. Guess I just assumed they had always just hit me from the back somehow.
Just asking this question since people are mentioning it. Never figured they'd be the same as me as to forget how the prologue goes. I guess this is the wrong thread to ask these questions in. Also, its ok if you dont want to answer my question since i dont deserve it anyway. (Cus i dont bother to download the trial in the first place to see how the prologue goes)

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just asking this question since people are mentioning it. Never figured they'd be the same as me as to forget how the prologue goes. I guess this is the wrong thread to ask these questions in. Also, its ok if you dont want to answer my question since i dont deserve it anyway. (Cus i dont bother to download the trial in the first place to see how the prologue goes)
Well, assuming Sachi was still a virgin when she got captured, she lost her virginity shortly afterwards in an H scene. Explaining the purpose of the scene would spoil a major point of the plot, though.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Well, assuming Sachi was still a virgin when she got captured, she lost her virginity shortly afterwards in an H scene. Explaining the purpose of the scene would spoil a major point of the plot, though.
Major plot point in prologue seems fine to me:p, i still want to know nonetheless.:rolleyes:

Well, to make this post worth mentioning, im just gonna say that the youngest kunoichi scene where she had her clothes taken away by mistake does no difference to the storyline at all as her clothes came back when she went rescuing her sister later in the game.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Major plot point in prologue seems fine to me:p, i still want to know nonetheless.:rolleyes:

Well, to make this post worth mentioning, im just gonna say that the youngest kunoichi scene where she had her clothes taken away by mistake does no difference to the storyline at all as her clothes came back when she went rescuing her sister later in the game.
The major plot point isn't actually in the prologue itself, you find out as you play the game.

Gamer23

Reputation score

The major plot point isn't actually in the prologue itself, you find out as you play the game.
Just say it, you don't want to tell me. Depriving me information of the plot is certainly not making me more interested in the game as i was not in the first place lol.

To make this post relevant to this thread, i want to comment about how you can cheat the dice roll buy using your mouse and clicking the window boarder and stopping the roll, when you stopped onto the number you want, hold the z button and you will most likely get that number.

[Reputation comments]
-rep: you want plot spoilers for the older games by this circle? ask at the appropriate thread, no need to clutter this one up

reply: you can always PM me, i was putting this up because of someone mentioning the red collar game is the best one this circle made i am commenting here in the hopes of sed person replying to me since i know they are following this thread and im also open to feedbacks from people here to see if it is really the 2nd best game this circle ever produced(or they just say that because there are no english translations for this circle's other works). Personally i prefer the first 2 games this circle produced. But hey, at least i made my post relevant to this game. Also i used a rep comment to the guy who refuse to tell me(i dont see how pming him would make him tell me since he is so head strong and cryptic, and ignored my bolded underlined sig). I hardly ever -ve rep someone because of the toxicity it brings from the anonymity. And his conversation would be different if i had -ve repped him. Another reason i did not pm everyone i see is because i want everyone else to see everything i do(idk if thats a mental illness or not, lol).Also it takes a game of ping and pong to make a clutter of posts.

Last edited:

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Being a non-moonrune-reader the plot is mostly a non-entity to me, but I am REALLY impressed by the gameplay of the demo. The little dice-rolling mechanic makes even the basic fights more entertaining than they should be, and that sex assassination system is elegant enough that I managed to figure it out in a couple of tries even without being able to read the text.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Being a non-moonrune-reader the plot is mostly a non-entity to me, but I am REALLY impressed by the gameplay of the demo. The little dice-rolling mechanic makes even the basic fights more entertaining than they should be, and that sex assassination system is elegant enough that I managed to figure it out in a couple of tries even without being able to read the text.
I know your feel when i played a german game stumbling your way and you get to learn what certain words might mean.

Although it depends on skill and a little bit of luck (because the dice stalls sometimes and if you are quick enough to press it you will get that number), there is always a base damage value + dice roll number so i just use my base damage as a gauge to determine if i should use a health potion or not.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know your feel when i played a german game stumbling your way and you get to learn what certain words might mean.

Although it depends on skill and a little bit of luck (because the dice stalls sometimes and if you are quick enough to press it you will get that number), there is always a base damage value + dice roll number so i just use my base damage as a gauge to determine if i should use a health potion or not.
the stall isnt actually a stall, its just the the number is the same as the previous random number

Gamer23

Reputation score

the stall isnt actually a stall, its just the the number is the same as the previous random number
Ah, that makes sense. Rngesus hates me somehow as i mostly hit 1. It is kind of lucky in a negative sense.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like their new game, just one thing, it jumps to bad End so fast, I want to violate her more. :D

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is shorter and smaller than I expected.
Obligatory "that's what she said".

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Just say it, you don't want to tell me. Depriving me information of the plot is certainly not making me more interested in the game as i was not in the first place lol.

To make this post relevant to this thread, i want to comment about how you can cheat the dice roll buy using your mouse and clicking the window boarder and stopping the roll, when you stopped onto the number you want, hold the z button and you will most likely get that number.

[Reputation comments]
-rep: you want plot spoilers for the older games by this circle? ask at the appropriate thread, no need to clutter this one up

-snip-
Jesus fucking Christ you guys. Stop being such a cock tease.

MC had a fight with her father and left the house. While outside she was captured by a slaver and transported to the arena town, where the magician had her raped by slugs in order to bind her to the slave collar. That's how she lost her virginity.

After finishing the game, you learnt that the slaver captured MC on purpose because the MC has some sort of ability that can potentially be used to defeat the crazy witch (the final boss of the game), and the slugs were apparently some sort of magical trap for the witch. The unusually short time frame imposed on the MC (the other girls have much more time to train up before having to face a mini-boss) is due to the limited amount of time the slaver and the magician have to train MC to face the witch before she arrived.

MilkaCow

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello

I'm stuck when the "main" girl is back and she have only his pants .

3 guys look my kimono :)confused:) and she is behind a door , i have 3 choice , the first is red and have H-event , the third she look ( apparently ) and i don't know the second .

What can i do ? :D

Sorry for my English ( again and again ^^ )

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello

I'm stuck when the "main" girl is back and she have only his pants .

3 guys look my kimono :)confused:) and she is behind a door , i have 3 choice , the first is red and have H-event , the third she look ( apparently ) and i don't know the second .

What can i do ? :D

Sorry for my English ( again and again ^^ )
This one got me for a bit too and it's so simple I /facepalm through my desk.....still hurts btw.

Apply shadows......that's it.