What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Enokifu Kunoichi Game

For the gallery bottom floor scenes, is there a way to enable sound? I see that the shining drawer thing has a lot of options. I tried picking different ones but none of them seem to enable sound.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the gallery bottom floor scenes, is there a way to enable sound? I see that the shining drawer thing has a lot of options. I tried picking different ones but none of them seem to enable sound.
Not from what I can tell. Maybe they'll get added in a patched version if the Japanese users request it.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what is ronya , hope it has nothing to do with loli or shota
vaugly, I think it just means a female beaten up.

By the way, With this game pretty much out now, Is he finally going to work on that other game that he put back for such a long time? I really want to play that game that played like the red collar slave.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

vaugly, I think it just means a female beaten up.

By the way, With this game pretty much out now, Is he finally going to work on that other game that he put back for such a long time? I really want to play that game that played like the red collar slave.
That is the correct definition of Ryona, although be careful if you go looking for that term. It quite often gets combined with Guro (although not for this game).

Regarding Liebe's Quest, Enokifu mentioned that he would be returning to work on it on his blog, although he's since updated the blog post to be focusing entirely on the Kunoichi game. I'll be keeping an eye out for Liebe's quest updates and put them into the Liebe's Quest thread - although there haven't been any in a while.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think this is his weakest work from now thought it was over already and would be just a mini game before the real work, well while it states it is RPG yeah i like how he did the dice work like D&D and stuff but you never level up, you only get equipments which is sad. also being a short too is another bad point since he took 3 years to do this game so... not saying this game is bad just that i expected way more from him (his last game is still my top favorite doujin rpg and the other ones were amazing from the time they were out)
hopefully he is still working on that other game he posted on twitter last year...

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to beat the merchant at the end? Or the game ends with a tragedy?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to beat the merchant at the end? Or the game ends with a tragedy?
Beating the game unlocks the full gallery and save files with the gallery are being shared on this thread.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will rephrase my question. How do you survive the super attack what takes all your 15 hp with one hit?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I will rephrase my question. How do you survive the super attack what takes all your 15 hp with one hit?
From the attack menu, select the 2nd option.. and the 2nd option from that. It turns on your.. shadow clones? ability which evades any attack.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the attack menu, select the 2nd option.. and the 2nd option from that. It turns on your.. shadow clones? ability which evades any attack.
It doesn't absorb all attacks, so if it fails to absorb the hit players are forced to watch the bad end before reloading to just before the battle.

Apparently the final battle in the Winter Comiket version had a similar RNG feature which decided whether players won or lost the final battle. This version still relies on luck but is more reliable with regards to success probability.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't absorb all attacks, so if it fails to absorb the hit players are forced to watch the bad end before reloading to just before the battle.

Apparently the final battle in the Winter Comiket version had a similar RNG feature which decided whether players won or lost the final battle. This version still relies on luck but is more reliable with regards to success probability.
i wonder if odds are better with 2 clones, it didnt work when i only had one so i thought that might be it.

I really like this game though... definitely buying it when it comes out on dlsite eng.

the fetishes hit just right. and its a format of game i love and would love to make myself, where the character has to sex to advance

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think you have to choose the last option to prevent an instant kill, but i'm not 100% sure though. i kept my hp above 10 just in case. having shadow clones do help a great deal

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am stuck at the part were she gets ambushed by 3 guys and summons 3 clones. What do you have to do there.

She always seems to orgasms before the guys.

Edit: Found it she has to look strait

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am stuck at the part were she gets ambushed by 3 guys and summons 3 clones. What do you have to do there.

She always seems to orgasms before the guys.

Edit: Found it she has to look strait

That part with the eyes is most annoying...
But the previous part... that butt in the wall was really well done.

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The part of the eyes is quite simple in my opinion, with keeping the view centered and returning it every time it turns almost never rises, annoying QTE's are moving like lightning

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any tip to win the sex round? I lose every time :(

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While not the sequel to red collar I was hoping for, still broke my dick off. Wish there were more scenes with the black-haired senior kunoichi. The facehuggers, though.

Reminds me a lot of , is it maybe some kind of homage?

Any tip to win the sex round? I lose every time :(
Are you talking about when the demi-humans grab you? The sword icon is your ability counterattack (kill) him while he's grabbing you. The heart icons increase your lust, enemy's lust, and your counterattack chance by a set amount. The point of the game is to raise your counterattack chance high enough to kill him in order to escape while not raising yours or the enemy's lust too high. When you encounter demi-humans normally (guards with hearts over their heads) they'll only grab you if they hit you from behind, otherwise they start normal fights.

Last edited:

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Red collar was a pearl on its own, still this game is easily is second best.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I never played red collar because of no virgin run as the main character is not a virgin. By the way did they ever mention how she ended up as a slave or how she lost her virginity?
Also i wished that this kunoichi game has more scenes of her younger sister...