What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 / Kunoichi Botan(RE204823, RJ204823)

Re: New New enokifu game

i dont have twiter account,and i don't have any restrictions to view posts with 18 over content

I don't, either, so I was curious as to why others say that they're locked out of mature content. I wonder what the cause could be.

I don't, either, so I was curious as to why others say that they're locked out of mature content. I wonder what the cause could be.

Yeah, I have it obviously. Strange enough because just a while ago it was fine. I think a certain addblock or noscript change is the cause actually, a lot of stuff has been acting weird since those updated. Maybe I'll do some testing. What's odd is one of the gifs he posted that shows breasts isn't blocked. Plenty of sfw stuff is though...

Edit: Okay doesn't seem to be that, I unblocked/allowed everything and still get "If you'd prefer not to see these warnings, log in to change your Tweet media settings. Learn more", with no nsfw image or "allow nsfw images" like there used to be. It just shows the text message the twitter owner wrote and then that. Maybe it's some change in our area only.

I don't care enough to try vpns or go out of my way for this though, I'll just stop going to twitter if it becomes annoying enough.

Last edited:

Well, the mobile site works, for now.

I think I actually like the kunoichi girl better than the main character of the new game. She looks a little young, and a little generic. (blond, twintails)

Speaking of the kunoichi game, did refusing to fix your clothes do anything? (other than leave them not fixed, obviously)

It looked like after choosing not to fix them, then having another battle, she got stripped even further, but I ran into an event that auto-dressed her before I got a chance to see if it went further.

She get get stripped to the point where she is topless, with her kimono hanging down from her waist. Additionally, if you let her get penetrated, her panties remain pushed to the side.

Greetings :eek:
I'm also a big fun of Enokifu and waiting for the new 2 games.
Scarletz thank you for the thread,but can you add some info in your first post about the second game with kimono?
And if you like,change the title like : 2 new new enokifu games.
It would be nice to be all info together in your first post. (As you already done with the blond girl)

If anything, the kunoichi game should have gotten its own thread ages ago.

I guess that ship has sailed, though. To be fair, Enokifu also did a tiny goblin game that wasn't talked about too much, so it wasn't clear how much discussion this one would generate.

I feel sad the pictures shown on the first page never came to be.... i was so looking forward to gameplay similer to red collar slave.

I feel sad the pictures shown on the first page never came to be.... i was so looking forward to gameplay similer to red collar slave.

Isn't that game still in progress though? the ninja game was just a small side project.

Yeah, he's going to return to working on that game once the ninja game is done. Kind of curious about how that will work out though, since he apparently said that he finds it difficult to return to working on a game. The only really sad thing though is that it's taking so dang long to get either of them. I've only played a little bit of Sonabia and haven't tried Sol Rui at all yet, but holy shit do I love Akabuki Arena/Girl In The Red Slave Collar (or whatever its actual name is), and the demo for the ninja game was great as well (just wish penetration/ejaculation wasn't a 100% death sentence).

Yeah, he's going to return to working on that game once the ninja game is done. Kind of curious about how that will work out though, since he apparently said that he finds it difficult to return to working on a game. The only really sad thing though is that it's taking so dang long to get either of them. I've only played a little bit of Sonabia and haven't tried Sol Rui at all yet, but holy shit do I love Akabuki Arena/Girl In The Red Slave Collar (or whatever its actual name is), and the demo for the ninja game was great as well (just wish penetration/ejaculation wasn't a 100% death sentence).

Personally I would like it if he would drop the ninja girl game and finish the blond one. Cuz i want to throw my money at him for it.

I don't see the problem in him releasing two games. In fact, I'm happy there's more than one game I can throw my money at Soon™. But I guess one could discuss which one would be nicer if he released first, and then I'd be willing to agree that the first one seems more interesting. But I'm hype for both, and getting hella impatient. Reading that the ninja game would be up on DLsite "in a few days" and then reading about the delay was absolute torture.

I need to get a life. Maybe I should start working on my university studies instead of masturbating... nah.

Im sorry i i havent seen it in the previous pages, but my english sucks xD, its there any trial of the ninja girl already?i think it isnt but i wanna be sure TY!

PD: Sorry for my bad english

Im sorry i i havent seen it in the previous pages, but my english sucks xD, its there any trial of the ninja girl already?i think it isnt but i wanna be sure TY!

Post #200 on page 14 has a link to the trial/demo.

Post #200 on page 14 has a link to the trial/demo.

"Trial" isn't really the right word, though. The Winter C91 release was effectively what could be considered the "gold master" / release to manufacturing version of the game, so it is a full, complete version of the game (albeit with bugs, like the dice roll bug at the end of the game).

What enokifu's working on now is that same version of the game, plus bugfixes (presumably) and additional content (confirmed in previous posts) on top of everything that was released during C91, for the release to web version of the game.

Really? That was the full game? Well now I'm hella disappointed.

Really? That was the full game? Well now I'm hella disappointed.

I'm going to assume that you weren't around in the thread when the game first showed up / didn't read into the context regarding its release:

If you mean this:

C91申し込みました。ジャンルは同人ゲーム(一日目)です。
サークルカットは今作ってるゲームの子ですけど、受かれば昔没にしたくノ一ネタのプチゲームを作っていこうと思います。

The heroine in the game he's still working on will be featured, but if his application to participate is accepted he'll make a quickie game based on one of the Kunoichi themed games he once worked on but later abandoned.

It was never meant to be a full-length game like any of the other works enokifu's released on DLSite in the past. It was intended to be a one-off, relatively short and simple game that he would release at C91 if his application made the lottery for C91. He got a spot at C91, so he worked on the game and released it at that event.

(A brief explanation for people who don't understand how Comiket works: While more popular circles may or may not be guaranteed a table at the event by virtue of their popularity, if you're a first-time circle / relatively under-the-radar circle, you have to apply for a table via lottery, because there are more circles who want a spot than there are available spaces.)

Back to the matter at hand, the fact that we're getting a DLSite release that comes with bugfixes (probably) and additional content (confirmed) is already a lot more than one could expect, given the rather hastily-cobbled-together origins of the game itself.

People may be frustrated about the fact that he's still working on this one intended-to-be-just-a-minigame game instead of going back to working on his full game proper, which is understandable. But, well, it's up to enokifu to do what he wants, and right now he seems to be interested in polishing up and improving the kunoichi game for a digital release before getting back to work on his other full-length game.

I see, thanks for the info. And yeah, I missed all of that stuff, I only found out about the kunoichi game when it was posted on here, about one and a half months ago. Since it was so short, I thought it was just a demo.

But considering I've apparently misunderstood all of that, the game that was supposed to "release on dlsite in a few days", was that the kunoichi game or the other one with the blonde? Do we have any idea how far he's gotten with developing the bigger game?

Again, thanks for clearing things up.

I see, thanks for the info. And yeah, I missed all of that stuff, I only found out about the kunoichi game when it was posted on here, about one and a half months ago. Since it was so short, I thought it was just a demo.

But considering I've apparently misunderstood all of that, the game that was supposed to "release on dlsite in a few days", was that the kunoichi game or the other one with the blonde? Do we have any idea how far he's gotten with developing the bigger game?

Again, thanks for clearing things up.

The one that was supposed to be released on DLSite was the Kunoichi game. I already answered your question(s) regarding this one page back, so it feels like I'd just be repeating myself (again) if I didn't tag this on:

To reiterate, we're basically operating on Valve Time now. [Kunoichi] Game will be released on DLSite and other sites When It's Done™ [and was supposed to release by Jan/Feb, but didn't]. He's adding more to it other than just patching bugs (see below; although he also admits that he's just bad at restarting work on a product that he previously considered to be "finished").

And about that other full-length game [the one with the blonde, as you call it] he was working on before C91: In that same blog post he made regarding the Kunoichi game, he said that he'd resume work on it only after he finishes with the Kunoichi game, so....

Edit: Well, you're really lucky. Parsing through his recent tweets, at least there are signs of progress.

Sensitive pictures (or whatever they're called) don't load if you're browsing without an account any more, but it's a screenshot of the other Kunoichi character from the game, complete with in-game mechanics. (Guess there's a segment where the player is in control of her now.) It's probably safe to say at this point that he is adding in additional content.

続編というよりかは、冬コミ頒布物からの追加分になります! -> Pretty much translates as "it's not a sequel, but I'm adding additional content to the base game".

I don't mean to sound like an ass, but if you'd read that final sentence of my post, you should have realised that the Kunoichi game was considered to be a complete game in and of itself.

If that wasn't clear enough:

1. Kunoichi game has priority over the other game at the moment. Assume that all development on the other game has halted until the Kunoichi game is up on DLSite.

2. How far he's gotten with developing the game with the blonde? It's hard to say. There are screencaps containing a fully functioning UI + + H mechanics, and explanations of game mechanics and so on (basically, the entirety of Page 8 of this thread); but the game itself doesn't have a DLSite page yet, or a demo, for that matter. Or even a name (the protagonist's name is Liebe[?], last I checked, and that's about as far as we got). Interpret that as you will.

On a more practical note, having one thread that's kind of split itself off into discussions about two entirely different games probably isn't the best of ideas, so we should probably start a new thread for one of them. Or nuke this one and start new threads for both. I'll leave that to the OP / mods.

I've also been thinking there needs to be a split off thread for at least one of the games, so I've done it. I've created a thread for Liebe's Quest (completely guessed title, but whatever) over here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30552

To help justify it's existence, there's a complete listing of the Twitter dev pics in the first post; I'll try to keep it up-to-date once development resumes.

Re: Enokifu Kunoichi Game

Edited title will put more pic on post 1 later

Back