What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: enokifu's new heroine RPG!

Something I noticed: May be just my save or something, but I think the redheaded Akakubi's name was originally translated in her dialogue, but now it is not. Sorry if it wasn't.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Something I noticed: May be just my save or something, but I think the redheaded Akakubi's name was originally translated in her dialogue, but now it is not. Sorry if it wasn't.
Okay, I went ahead and double checked, and that's symptomatic of having a preexisting save that's already cleared a particular event.

To pull back the veil a little bit, here's how it works. Basically the game starts off with her "name" being Redhead Akakubi because you don't know her actual name. Once you clear a certain event, there is a line that says to change that tag to her actual name. At that point the game will make a check, "If her name tag is set to X, then do this, if not do this instead". And that name is a dynamic reference that's entered like \[n14], 14 being her character slot number.

So to wrap that all together, basically in an older save it was set to her name in Japanese. I have since translated the one time name change, and the reference check. So it's basically going, is her name X(the japanese name) when now it's checking for her English name.

Hopefully that makes sense. And yes, when I did a fresh run through it works like it should. PM me and I can probably help you fix it if you really want to keep your save.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hopefully that makes sense. And yes, when I did a fresh run through it works like it should. PM me and I can probably help you fix it if you really want to keep your save.
Yeah, totally. I don't really need to keep the save. I just tried it to check on some of newly translated town events and that's when I noticed. Once the duels and more story stuff are translated, I will probably start a new game. Thanks though. :)

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How's the latest update on translation?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quick question. I scanned through the thread, and didn't find an answer. Some of the scenes in the recollection room have clothing options, is it possible to to go around naked or partly dressed in game? If so how do you activate that?

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Quick question. I scanned through the thread, and didn't find an answer. Some of the scenes in the recollection room have clothing options, is it possible to to go around naked or partly dressed in game? If so how do you activate that?
I'm pretty sure there's no way to do that. Those things in the recollection room are there just so you can see then if you want to.

How's the latest update on translation?
Well, I did just post an update a couple of days ago. I have been kinda motivated since then though. Since then I've finished the tutorial book, about 3 non-event dialogue trees in the dorm, 2 actual events in the dorm, most of Toukai's dialogue, about half of Gondo and Ryan's dialogue, and a few typo corrections (yes, there are quite a few more that need fixing).

I will say that, the more I work on the story, I'm pretty sure the story of this game ties in with the story of Sonabia. At least it's in the same world.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Doesn't Alt+Enter work with this game?

It is rpgmaker afterall so "full screen" is not an accurate term when it relates to a game engine that is without outside help in scripting limited to 640x480 resolution.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Never going to let this die HyperK2. Hope you can muster the motivation to see this through, know its not easy but you got people rooting for you! :)

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Never going to let this die HyperK2. Hope you can muster the motivation to see this through, know its not easy but you got people rooting for you! :)
Don't worry it's still coming along, I'm just trying to pace myself.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a quick update for anyone who's might keep checking in.

I'm looking to have something ready for next weekend. I already met my initial goal, so I'm going to try to pack in whatever else I can before then.

I have finished up what I believe to all of, if not most, of the randomly generated mid-combat text. This amounted to probably around 150 lines worth. It's kind of disappointing though, considering how sparsely these are actually used.

I've also completed all the the pre-duel banter with Dango, including the "enemy information" as well as the after-duel text. I've completed all dialogue for the first 7 duel opponents (so up to Ghim), this includes both the pre,mid,and post combat dialogue.

Besides those main ones, just the usual typos and some corrections/alterations. I'm going to try to work in as many events as I can before next weekend. I'll check back in with you guys then.

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the info hyper2k

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cant wait, thanks Hyper! Gotta keep my schedule open next weekend, haha.

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140344 / RE140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

Ah, the best RPG maker game getting a translation? I'm so fucking ready

Hen_Tie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Louis Sol
depositfiles.com/files/25iv3gfk7

SonabiA
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=torrentinfo&tid=196969

Both are from the RPG Maker Game Collection thread. The torrent for SonabiA might be dead, but it's worth a shot.
Link's down for louis sol
could anybody reupload?

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

I don't want to complain but i thought a translation would be uploaded this weekend ;)

apparantly this game has been downloaded 11756 times and is thus one of the most popular games out there.
I wanted to play it for a long time but i waited because i thought we are getting a patch ;)

Anyway i am grateful for all the work just a quick feedback would be nice ;) If the translation is not ready and won't be for a while i will just play this in japanese.

EDIT:

OOOOH how impressive you are ;) You don't even have the ballz to write that down do you? Pathetic
"If you can't be bothered to wait, learn the language."

And of course you missed the point enirely. I was just asking for an update because he said that a patch would come out last weekend.
Seriously you are stupid.

Last edited:

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't want to complain but i thought a translation would be uploaded this weekend ;)

apparantly this game has been downloaded 11756 times and is thus one of the most popular games out there.
I wanted to play it for a long time but i waited because i thought we are getting a patch ;)

Anyway i am grateful for all the work just a quick feedback would be nice ;) If the translation is not ready and won't be for a while i will just play this in japanese.
;)

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Hyperk2, looking forward to it. Fallen Empire try to mimic this but lacks the charm of this one.
I tried Fallen Empire recently but I found the battle system more annoying than fun and the art was, at least for me, more creepy than enjoyable. Definitely lacks the charm of this game, to say the least.

EDIT:

OOOOH how impressive you are ;) You don't even have the ballz to write that down do you? Pathetic
"If you can't be bothered to wait, learn the language."

And of course you missed the point enirely. I was just asking for an update because he said that a patch would come out last weekend.
Seriously you are stupid.
No need to be a jerk about it. Seriously. This kind of attitude is what makes doing freelance work miserable. Been there, done that, got the trophy.

This game is pretty playable without a full translation if you follow the guide though it would be better with a translation of course.

*Leaves out some cookies and milk for Santa hyperk2* :cool:

roe2121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried Fallen Empire recently but I found the battle system more annoying than fun and the art was, at least for me, more creepy than enjoyable. Definitely lacks the charm of this game, to say the least.

No need to be a jerk about it. Seriously. This kind of attitude is what makes doing freelance work miserable. Been there, done that, got the trophy.

This game is pretty playable without a full translation if you follow the guide though it would be better with a translation of course.

*Leaves out some cookies and milk for Santa hyperk2* :cool:
Thank you for being the one to say this... Saw his post and kind of felt the same way, its not like the lovely person translating this is really getting paid so there is no need to rush something that someone is doing out of the kindness of their heart and all that...
I have played and finished this game with half the translation while albeit I will definately be playing it again when it is finished so I can understand what they are saying :)