What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: enokifu's new heroine RPG!

So at first I was a little unsure about releasing little bits at a time, but I figure it can't really hurt. Plus I figured that if someone just can't wait anymore, or was currently playing it they could at least get something extra as it comes along.

So in this release I did almost all of the Main Gate area. I say almost all because there's one event that's only partially finished because there's a lot of slurred speech that might take me a while longer, but I figured I'd just include it at a later date. Everything else is done however, including a chain event that takes place in a few different areas. The recollection room is also done. The text after you are defeated in a non-duel match is also done.

Made with version 1.05d(c)

How goes the translation? Looking forward to having the maze house and the witch at the end translated!

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy molly, how did i not notice this gem? Must be the [Incomplete] category, tend to skip those.

Could any good soul re-upload the most current version?

Big cheers on the translation. Really hoping this won't get abandoned.

Last edited:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Bit of a necro, still hoping to see that full translation come to bear its fruit. Rooting you on hyperk2!!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bit of a necro, still hoping to see that full translation come to bear its fruit. Rooting you on hyperk2!!

Everybody raise up your hands and give hyper your energy!

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everybody raise up your hands and give hyper your energy!
Thanks guys, I could use it :)
After my auto accident it's been hard for me to do the marathon translation sessions like I used to. After checking in here I went and did a non-H event and about 20 NPCs. I have just the H-events and about 7 more NPCs and the red-light district will be done and I'll probably upload that.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll raise my hands and trade energy every single morning if it means this translation will get finished someday. Call me a weirdo, but translations of h-rpg favorites make me more exited than major AAA releases.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is one of my favorite games and I also would love to get it fully translated so I could enjoy the rest of the game. Appreciate all the effort that goes into translating a game like this.

I saw people complaining about dead downloads so here's the latest version I have (1.05d):

Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I had mentioned that I had translated some image files (which I did), but apparently it looks like I just didn't put them in my patch that I uploaded. So those will be included this time. They are some text in the mid-battle sex mini-game and the menu items in the pub.

And on that note, I plan on uploading another update tomorrow. I only have 1 really long H-event left to do and I'm already about like %60 done with it. So I'm going to do as much of it as I'm able to and have it out either way sometime tomorrow. This update will be covering the Red-Light district and the picture files like I already mentioned.

How goes the translation? Looking forward to having the maze house and the witch at the end translated!
The maze is 100% done.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, as promised, I have a new update for you guys today! With this, all of the main town areas have been completed. I believe all that's left is a couple miscellaneous h-events, the last several duels, and story bits such as stuff around the dormitory.

Some highlights:
Exploring the back-alleys is not always safe for an Akakubi.
Find out the secret of your fellow Akakubi in the dakness.
Sell your body for rare goods.
A mysterious little girl, and "that" man.
Fully translated pub menu!

Thank you guys for your continued encouragement, the end is in sight!
Here's the patch:

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All glory to you! :) Very, very, very appreciated!

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Alright, as promised, I have a new update for you guys today! With this, all of the main town areas have been completed. I believe all that's left is a couple miscellaneous h-events, the last several duels, and story bits such as stuff around the dormitory.

Some highlights:
A god among men you are good sir! Looking forward to the day you reach the end. Not easy to make it as far as you have and its appreciated.

goul

Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the Trans !

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to playing it once I have some free time :cool:

Mephisto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What a misleading title... I got really excited thinking that enokippu was releasing another game only to realize that this thread was made over a year ago...

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yozaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thank you for update on translation

I hope you will have a great health and motivation

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some highlights:

Thank you guys for your continued encouragement, the end is in sight!
Here's the patch:
Thank you for your good work so far. I don't know how the translation process works, and pardon me if I'm wrong, but just in case:

During the first time I visit the perfume guy, the text was mainly in English, but there were like 2 lines that suddenly turned back into Japanese (not that it affects the completion of the game I don't think), so maybe you might have missed that? I'm not sure, just thought I'd bring it up in case there might be other areas where you may have also missed certain things. Again I'm not sure how the translation process works - whether it's supposed to be like this or not.

Thanks again!

85centimeters

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to find how to apply the translation patch. Are the files I'm supposed to override in the rar?

EDIT: Nvm, got it!

Last edited:

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't seem to find how to apply the translation patch. Are the files I'm supposed to override in the rar?
What you wanna do is get this http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26499 and use the program to extract the Data and Graphics folder from the game file via Extract CG(the program will give you the option to either delete or rename the game file after extracting from it, choose either). Afterwords, move all the contents from the Data and Graphics from the TRANSLATION folder into the Data and Graphics extracted from the game file.