What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: enokifu's new heroine RPG!

Just a question about the repeating period in this game: when you go to the first game, you retain you stats if I understand well, but do you retain your :
- sexual stats.
- items.

?
I may be confusing this with another game, but don't you have a choice in the recollection room about what you can carry over? I am quite sure you can choose if you want the hearts to carry over or not.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I may be confusing this with another game, but don't you have a choice in the recollection room about what you can carry over? I am quite sure you can choose if you want the hearts to carry over or not.
No, i think you're right. Pretty sure when you start a new game, you can choose to carry over your items and stats, i'm just not sure about the sexual stats

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

No, i think you're right. Pretty sure when you start a new game, you can choose to carry over your items and stats, i'm just not sure about the sexual stats
u can carry over everything over that 100 % sure.
u just need to know the setting when it ask u at new game +

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

u can carry over everything over that 100 % sure.
u just need to know the setting when it ask u at new game +
Just looked in the rpg maker.
First setting is Battle Stats (HP, atk etc)
Second Setting is Sexual Menu Stats
Third Setting is the hearts which give you more dmg in the battle rape system.
Fourth Setting erases the Items in your inventory.

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just looked in the rpg maker.
First setting is Battle Stats (HP, atk etc)
Second Setting is Sexual Menu Stats
Third Setting is the hearts which give you more dmg in the battle rape system.
Fourth Setting erases the Items in your inventory.
4th setting asks if you want to keep your inventory, the rest of that is correct.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update on where I'm at with this game (sorry no patch update quite yet). Basically the project has been on hiatus while I've focused on other things (this is just a hobby of mine after all).

However, with summer coming up and Perost doing translation work on Creature Hunter I've been doing more stuff here on Akakubi arena. I'll probably try to finish the zone I've been working on and then put out an updated patch just to show the project isn't dead. Anyways, thanks for your support guys :)
P.S in regard to the question about keeping your stats/new game +, if it's the same area that I'm thinking of it should already be translated in the patch I already put out a while ago. What people have already said about it looks correct.

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

somone speaking japanese know hoe far he is in his new game ?

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anything you have that actually needs reading? His last blog entry was for December of last year.

he allready work on a new game btw image of the new game also availaible on his twitter seem epic

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Plenty of different poses/reactions for this type of game already. Seems a little different in the type of gameplay from the authors other work or so I assume. Was hoping for something more of this type. I'l probably be back when more info is around :D Thanks for the share/heads up.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he allready work on a new game btw image of the new game also availaible on his twitter seem epic
If you're looking for something concrete like a demo or a release date, then there's nothing in his recent tweets on that front. It seems he's working on the male character appearance as the female characters have had some progress done up to this point.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, I had said a while back that I was going to be doing some more translation on this, and as you can see there hasn't been one. I felt like you guys deserved an explanation.

Basically, at the time of my last post I decided that I wanted to finish some more content so I could release a bigger update. However, during that time my copy of Windows unfortunately had some file corruption issues and eventually led to me having to format my hard drive. You can probably see where this is going. So yeah, I basically lost like 7-ish completely translated maps which constituted quite a lot of work, and after that I got pretty discouraged.

Fortunately, I have mustered up enough motivation to try to get back in there and re-do them, so I have started up again and have already retranslated 1 of the maps that had be lost.

So yeah, I'm really sorry for everyone that was waiting on me. I'll try my best to get some more work on this done. If anything, if you're looking for your battle fuck fix, try checking out the other game's I've translated like Hikaru Senki. Completely different tone and mechanics, but I still find them fun. You can find it in my sig. Thank you for your patience.

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So yeah, I basically lost like 7-ish completely translated maps which constituted quite a lot of work, and after that I got pretty discouraged.
similar events of important data loss led me to invest time into learning about the cloud thingy. and upload my stuff often.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I knew there was a reason why I symlinked my work into Dropbox and used Assembla for translation file control!

Seriously: Multiple offsite backups and version control should be used for any project which you invest significant time into. Anything less is tempting fate.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I usually avoid rpg maker games because I dislike messing with translation software constantly, how complete is the translation atm? Good enough to not worry about missing things?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does this game even got a name yet? Or at least some picture because i cannot see 1 on the site??

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn I knew I shoulda waited for a full translation, now I'm sad lol. Missing some interesting parts of the dialogue/quest info, now that I've started I probably won't want to replay it later if/when the translation is finished, drat (See Orc Strike and Repure Castle for me, love the games but for some reason I haven't replayed them with full translations yet). Oh well, still worth finishing. It's not too difficult to figure out, I am sad about missing out on the story though.

Last edited: