What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: enokifu's new heroine RPG!

As for the sleeping rape, it's tied to the flower seller scene. Those flowers you're given are to be used as decoration just before sleeping.
Wait, how do you use flowers for decoration? There's no item menu. Is there a place you go to place the flowers?

And we're talking about the guy by the front gate after midnight, right?

EDIT: I figured it out. After "rescuing" him from the other group, you meet him at the restaurant at night (before midnight... while its still open). After that, you can speak to him at the flower shop to get flowers, and THEN you can place the flowers up for decoration.

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to get the true end on the first run; I think that I got lucky early on. This is what I did to get strong:
- Played the tutorial to get an idea of combat, but didn't fight anyone (including matches for money) at first.
- Within the first 2 days, I found 4 DD Drinks (there are 5 total, see post #111 on page 8 of this thread "Where to buy DD Potion"). I used all 4 in a row at the training center, receiving a massive stat boost.
- Late night (the last phase of the day before morning) I happened across the labyrinth game house in the red-light district. I luckily won on the first try. I spent that money on a the strongest weapon at the shop, and (IIRC) an HP +700 accessory plus a VP+9 accessory.
- This is probably key: I spent the SP points from my DD Drink training on all 6 of the lesser heals (listed as "Fairy whispers" under the "Skills" section of the post I linked above). And I would fight with 3-4 of that skill equipped. Spending EP smart and knowing the skills well is an important part of playing well in this game. I never spent a single point upgrading counter.
- I then destroyed the first duel opponent. The second duel opponent, or maybe the third, had heavy armor, and I bought some of the Shockwave skill to deal with him. I had no problems with any of them until the sixth, but I still managed to beat him after three or four tries with 3 Fairy whispers, 2 Shockwaves, and 1 Concentration. I defeated the seventh opponent on day 11.
- At that point, I checked out this thread to learn what I should do to not miss any events and get the true end. I found the rest of the H events, only missing the one where Sachi bends down while helping a man look for something. I fought matches whenever I couldn't find an event that I hadn't seen yet and the colosseum was open, equipping the strongest prize money-boosting perfume I could find. I was getting 9,000 each fight for most of the game, then around day 20 I started to get 15,000 for each fight.
- I ended up buying two of the HP +1500 accessories and two of the Def +30/Will+20 accessories (all in the outdoor shop). For perfume, I used the strongest anti-arousal one available for duels (which I got from the 20,000 wine event). Also, I went back to the labyrinth game house, and found a chest in the upper right corner that had a nice item I equipped for a while.
- Late at night on day 16 at the front gate area, I encountered the first event needed for the true end. The second event was in the morning on day 20 with all 4 of the tenants, and the third was at noon in the red-light district the very same day. All three events were impossible to miss if you visit the area they're located in at the right time.
- I fought matches almost all day from day 20 to day 24, getting a lot of money. I used my money to buy the 350,000 accessory that recovers HP every turn (it appears randomly in the outdoor shop). On days 25 to 27, I just did the offensive training all day.
- I beat both the eighth duel opponent and the final boss with the weapon you can buy just before the final boss battle that costs 188,000 (I actually had to reload and fight another day of matches to afford it), the strongest anti-arousal perfume, the 350,000 accessory, one of the Def+30/Will+20 accessories, and one of the HP+1500 accessories. My skills were 3 Spirit blessing (strong heal) and 3 Blood strike (strongest attack). I didn't have any trouble beating either on the first try.

I know that the readme said that the game was balanced around the premise that players would rely on NG+, but at least with 1.05c, it seems that with a few useful tips (and careful SP management--invest less in counter and more in heals?) of where to find the DD Drinks and the labyrinth game, and only spending money on the best items, and fighting matches (I fought a total of 54 matches...) it's not impossible at all to get almost all the H events and the true end on the first run.

赤首の闘技場 seemed atypical to me in a lot of ways. The traveling mechanics were very fast and convenient (like fast travel, autorun, and the overpowered NG+). The struggle/evade reaction time was easy to catch when I saw it coming (and it never varied based on boss, just based on player difficulty setting). Despite the sensitivity system and climax count, the heroine was never really corrupted, and (besides the bad ends) only experienced brief personality changes during the H scenes. The struggle command was strategically useless fanservice; I tested it out and found enemies aren't defeated at 0 HP if you damage them with struggle. There's a red-light district but the shops are always closed and the heroine never participates in it because she's forbidden to. Repeatedly searching 6 different areas at 5 different times of day to find events was a major hassle, and might have taken up most of my playing time. The characterization was surprisingly impressive, and the H scenes were also creative and well written, but I don't play games like this for the story, it's just an added bonus when it's good.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

V1.05d updated 2 days ago

ver1.05d
寮の時計でのQTE変更項目に最高速度として「性奴隷」を追加。
一部のイベント内容、バグを修正。

Google translate gave me something along this.

Add the " sex slaves " as the highest speed in the QTE
change items in the dormitory clock .
Fixed part of the content of the event , the bug .

I still don't get what the first part means...

Sunshaded

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still don't get what the first part means...
The first line says he's adding an even higher difficulty setting for QTE (Quick Time Event = the arrow pressing mini games) which can be changed with the clock. The second line is just fixing unspecified bugs and problems.

I think people complained to him about the QTE being too easy. I wish that instead of making everything equally faster, speed varied based on things like Sachi's posture and how perverted or strong the enemy is. Easy sometimes and nearly impossible other times.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first line says he's adding an even higher difficulty setting for QTE (Quick Time Event = the arrow pressing mini games) which can be changed with the clock. The second line is just fixing unspecified bugs and problems.

I think people complained to him about the QTE being too easy. I wish that instead of making everything equally faster, speed varied based on things like Sachi's posture and how perverted or strong the enemy is. Easy sometimes and nearly impossible other times.
Thanks for clarifying. Yeah, I do agree that the QTE was pretty easy (although I deliberately screw up most of the time).

For me I was a bit frustrated with the RNG of the dice. When I put heal at 3 and 6 it always roll 1,2,4,5 and vice versa which leads me to death or friggin-long-fight.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Get the "Killer Sword" passive skill, which drastically increases the damage of the 1-point sword attack roll skill. Makes it worth using.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1.6 is out. Its on nyaatorrent, among other places I'm sure.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's labelled 1.06, but it's really 1.05d which includes the aforementioned changes to the QTE timing. Check the dlsite game page for confirmation.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's labelled 1.06, but it's really 1.05d which includes the aforementioned changes to the QTE timing. Check the dlsite game page for confirmation.
I see, I guess there's no reason to grab it then. Didn't notice that in the dlsite thanks for telling.

Timmy

Reputation score

Can someone upload the Audio files pls?^^

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone upload the Audio files pls?^^
If you just reextract the .rar file when your locale is set to Jap, it should work fine. Most of the audio messes up when perople extract files with Jap. names when their comp isnt set to Jap. locale.

Timmy

Reputation score

When you say their comp isnt set to Jap. locale,what do you mean?^^

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you say their comp isnt set to Jap. locale,what do you mean?^^

If you go to your Control Panel (on the PC), and then go to the "Region and Language" part. You should get a box that shows up. From there, go to the Administrative Tab (last one), and down at the bottom there is a section that says "Change System Locale". Set it to Jap. and restart your PC. After that, just re-extract the files from the .rar file and you should be good to go.

Timmy

Reputation score

Oh,that was easy xD Thank you :)

Mephisto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a great game, and now I have to go finish Sonobia, because Lavia is the same name as the succubus from that game, and the pink haired succubus is likely sona's classmate from Sonobia.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is a great game, and now I have to go finish Sonobia, because Lavia is the same name as the succubus from that game, and the pink haired succubus is likely sona's classmate from Sonobia.
I think this happened before Sonobia. Correct me if I'm wrong.