What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Haha, @Uselesser, you could've @ me or sent me a PM with that.

Thread moved back.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Even if the new game never comes out, my biggest wish is that enokifu one day updates this game with VA. The battle and event scenes are amazing already, imagine if this game had VA like the kunoichi one did

Tenma

Reputation score
I'm too lazy to DM a mod or shift plus 2. Too much work. I'll go back to take my leave to go write some fanfics and angsting over my status as Hikikomori.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Note sure if this was mentioned earlier: Day 20, Midnight, Red Light District, "True End" Path: There's a woman in the back alley there that wasn't there before. Not sure if her appearance was triggered by speaking to the guy in the cellar (triggered by the succubus) or if it's because I'm wearing the third level perfume.

She gives you "Demon Potpourri" which allows you to use the closet in your room to inflict Nympho status on yourself, making you more susceptible to ero attacks.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh that's news for me. What happens when you interact with her? And I thought this was an update to his paused game as well lol.

DudePerson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh that's news for me. What happens when you interact with her? And I thought this was an update to his paused game as well lol.
Sorry, seems I forgot to include that when I edited the post. Updated it. Basically she gives you the "Demon Potpourri" which makes your closet an interactable object that grants you nympho status to make you more susceptible to ero attacks in fights. Not necesarily useful (other than if you were trying to "train" Sachi's ero weakpoints) afaik, but it is a thing that exists.

That, and sometime afterward the Perfume shop has more interactions. There's a second scene where you give a 2nd blowjob for another 3 perfumes (One that targets males, one that targets females, and one that lowers user's lechery) of the next level, and after that he actually opens up shop selling the last level of those 3 perfumes for 50k a piece. I have no idea if the male and female perfumes have a use over the default Red Slave perfumes. I'd be curious if anyone knows when the female perfume is used, however (still on my way to finishing the game) I'd suspect that the game may have originally been intended to include a larger variety of opponents.

Last edited:

KTHCROSS

Reputation score
This game kinda reminds me of Edge of Tomorrow/All you need is Kill.

Every time Sachi dies, there's always a new hope for her.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Necroing to share the fact that Kagura games just announced that they'll release this game under the name "Crimson Colosseum".
No game page yet on their site, but the steam page is already up

Now to wait for many many many long months ....

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Neat!
... So what is the guy even doing nowadays? I'm honestly still miffed he dropped his previous project over that Ninja sidegame

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Necroing to share the fact that Kagura games just announced that they'll release this game under the name "Crimson Colosseum".
No game page yet on their site, but the steam page is already up

Now to wait for many many many long months ....
Um, it looks like that is merely the steam release of "the girl in the red slave collar", not any kind of new game.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Um, it looks like that is merely the steam release of "the girl in the red slave collar", not any kind of new game.
To be fair that's exactly what Bryanis was saying.

From their twitter page it looks like there's a second ninja game in the works with the same character, maybe it's a sequel?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Necromancing a bit to relay KG's announcement.

Release of their English version announced for July 31th. Enjoy

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
an english release for this old game? they sure took their time. still this is a good game to get an english version since some battles are a puzzle that having english for would help with.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Necromancing a bit to relay KG's announcement.

Release of their English version announced for July 31th. Enjoy
Neat, I never actually bothered playing this since it seemed so reliant on the writing.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, there already was a fan translation (full for the game, but H scene unfinished), so it was still playable before KG get to do it ^^

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played the fan-translated game...
God..., is even possible beat the game in only 21 days? xD
I'm in the second reset and still in the 4º fight lol

Bryanis

Reputation score
Played the fan-translated game...
God..., is even possible beat the game in only 21 days? xD
I'm in the second reset and still in the 4º fight lol
You can't win in the first run. You need to pile up bonus from the different playthrough to be able to win. And you need to make good use of the skill (and as always a bit of luck).

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's possible to win in the first run, i managed to do it once (after having cleared the game on a different save file which took like a reset or two iirc, unless by first run you mean the player's first time playing the game in which case there's no chance without prior knowledge). But it basically requires you to train or duel all the time and not waste time with H-scenes which forces time forward, and even then there's a bit of luck involved especially with skills since you won't have extra points to take everything you want but it's possible. If I remember correctly, if you reached the true final boss in the first run, there's a little bit of extra dialogue with the mage guy but that wasn't translated in the fan-translated version probably because they didn't know there was dialogue there

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's possible to win in the first run, i managed to do it once (after having cleared the game on a different save file which took like a reset or two iirc, unless by first run you mean the player's first time playing the game in which case there's no chance without prior knowledge). But it basically requires you to train or duel all the time and not waste time with H-scenes which forces time forward, and even then there's a bit of luck involved especially with skills since you won't have extra points to take everything you want but it's possible. If I remember correctly, if you reached the true final boss in the first run, there's a little bit of extra dialogue with the mage guy but that wasn't translated in the fan-translated version probably because they didn't know there was dialogue there
Is it something akin that she didnt even need to reset to get to the true end or something? And probably never needed to put the time travel thing on her in the first place maybe? Lol i never seen the dialogue so im just guessing.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is it something akin that she didnt even need to reset to get to the true end or something? And probably never needed to put the time travel thing on her in the first place maybe? Lol i never seen the dialogue so im just guessing.
Sorry it took a while but i managed to find the game again and luckily the save file was still there but seems like you're pretty much right, there's just a tiny bit untranslated and i'm not the best at hooking up machine translators so i ignored it since it was a minor thing. There's a few "..." "...?" text boxes between these dialogue between Sachi and Roro since she's confused due to not experiencing the deja vu from resetting but i figured it wasn't important to include otherwise i'd just clutter your screen lol.

Seems like regardless of whether you don't need to time travel or not she still gets the spell placed on her (i think it happens in the cutscene with all the slugs at the start that placed the spell iirc so not possible to skip it since resets happen after that anyways)