What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu] ソナビア-SonabiA- (RE106851, RJ106851)

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Enokippu] SonabiA

Thank you, its worth a shot. :)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the last version is 1.06b^^
no idea what was there still fixed ^^

Bug found XD

exactly the most important is defective in the version.

after few times namely is the cut-off run to go naked.

This means that one can not not unlock unless whoever downloads the latest version of high.

Last edited:

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

danm this girl makes me feel sorry for her a lot

anyway im stuck on teh part after the MC and the demon girl? talk in the castle

where the blonde demon is at

and idk wth to do after it D: help

Gamer23

Reputation score

New Game in production!!! By this company. Take a look!
Battle in the game will be like the red collar game.
Includes armor break cg and different sets of armor.
Will be made in RPG MV.
Has QTE.
Have fun!
Link

I hope that there will be a virginity system in this one like all of his games prior to the red collar.

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New Game in production!!! By this company. Take a look!
Battle in the game will be like the red collar game.
Includes armor break cg and different sets of armor.
Will be made in RPG MV.
Has QTE.
Have fun!
Link

I hope that there will be a virginity system in this one like all of his games prior to the red collar.
I should really pay attention to these developer's blogs.

Hopefully it'll at least match SonabiA in length and breadth. Red Collar was great, but a bit too narrow in scope.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit: Figured it out

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ106851 - SonabiA Walkthrough
-Cave-

The cave is pretty long and has the strongest monsters in the game:
Tentacle Monster, Shadow Monster, Goblins, Kobolds each has a game over h-scene.

Loot all the chests and once your each the end, save the game, after this is the point of no return.

If you want to get the true ending, you need to talk to the teacher several times to get all her dialogue, next you must exit the cave and return to the Demon Town, talk to the succubus in her mansion, and you will learn of a staff that the Demon Lord who lives in the slums has.

You can now enter his mansion, it is connected to the arena in the slums. After the dialogue, you can return here to talk to the slave women.

You should now be able to get the best ending, make sure you have done everything you want to do, learn all the spells, talk to Fenn. Once you are ready enter the portal at the end of the cave.
Having just gotten the true end, I'll just update this section of the walkthrough, the rest was spot on.

After first reaching the point of no return get all the dialogue from the teacher, then leave. Next you need to sleep (i did so in the first town, other locations may work as well) and you will get a second dream/flashback of lavias past. As lavia, go up from your starting area to get a cutscene, then once inside the mansion, go to the top right corner of the room you are in and activate the hidden switch. follow the path and go to the bed for a cutscene and the dream will end.

Now go back to your teacher at the end of the cave, there is an option to skip travelling through it thankfully. get all the dialogue, THEN you can go to succubus mansion and talk to the succubus. you should now be able to enter the mansion is the slums that you saw in the dream. follow the same path you took for a long cutscene, then get the rod. you can reenter the mansion later for some dialogue, but as my chiitrans lite doesn't work with this i have no idea what is going on.

Finally go back the the cave, talk to teacher more, SAVE! then enter the portal. You'll know you've done everything right if you actually get a character image of the headmaster(?) of the school, all bloodied up. Fight the first boss, then the final boss. I had and easy time, just use dark magic of the first and holy on the second.

Also uploading a save here, at the point of no return, with all true end prerecs cleared. I did a virgin run (abusing the worms like hell ofc) and have the virgin armour and Mimic staff. Also have the best dark and holy spells so it's a nice and easy fight.

mega.nz/#!ZsN01Iaa!zdOCFgJPi0YhEjc8nF7TQ98p1-W7lVJnrrt3GEdQfPE

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I see this game has a Partial Trans. Does it have a full?

do any of this devs game have a full trans anyone know? awesome artwork and the games look good

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see this game has a Partial Trans. Does it have a full?

do any of this devs game have a full trans anyone know? awesome artwork and the games look good
Not as far as i'm aware for this game, which is a shame, the game this circle made after this (akakubei arena or something) got me interested in the story, since certain characters from here make a reappearance in there. I'm almost tempted to have a go machine translating the thing, but i've no idea where i'd start, and i'm fully aware i'm a lazy bastard and would probably drop the project less then 10% in :D.

Fortunately, the sequal to this game does have a full translation, I just completed it myself and i'd highly recommend it, it has the second best implementation of in battle rape i've seen, after princess sacrifice.

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hate to ask this, but I'm having a terrible time trying to hook this. Am using the Game Manager, tried to use the options in there to add the /x3 /v , like was stated on page one, but that is causing it to crash when it starts up. Tried just using agth with a shortcut, but same problem. I tried the game before, and I know it works, I just can't get it to hook.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thought I'd post a correction to something mentioned in the walkthrough: Spells do work in the Arena battle. Badon just takes no damage from magic in that battle, so offensive spells are useless. However, defensive spells such as healing and buff spells work fine and can be quite useful there, especially since you have no other use for your MP at that moment.

(I know this could be considered "necro-posting", but I just found this game recently, and thought this would be good information for future players to have)

Edit: Also, someone correct me (with proof) if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure only monsters (other than the desert worms) can take away virginity. You can get H-Scenes beforehand, but I have yet to be able to activate any of the scenes involving sex with an NPC while a virgin, even with near-max corruption. I even used the item that maxes corruption, then lowered it with one of the potions that heals and lowers corruption slightly to avoid getting a game over in town, and even then there were still no H-Scenes available in either town that would take virginity (besides the battles in the demon town, which are still monster battles).

Edit 2: The boy isn't the only person in the house to the left of Fenn's parents' item shop that wants something. Each resident of that house wants a particular item, and most of them have a reward for giving them that item.

First Floor:
The mother wants a Garland Special (Food sold at Desert Inn), and gives an Angel Star (corruption lowering potion) in exchange.
The father wants a Poison Bag (Dropped by Bees and/or Fire Bees?) and doesn't seem to give anything for it.

Second Floor:
The boy wants an Apple Candy (Food sold at Pub in town) and gives a Santa Hat (2x EXP Accessory) in exchange.
The grandfather wants a Wand (the cheapest weapon at the Weapon Shop) and gives a Grey Orb in exchange.
The girl wants Cat Ears (check the "empty" chest in the desert a second time) and gives Bunny Ears (Accessory that boosts all stats. Like Cat Ears but better) in exchange.

Last edited:

huhu

Reputation score
will we ever see a full english translation for this game? always loved it but have never seen all the scenes completely translated :(

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've moved this thread over to the H-Section because the only information the OP contains is copy-pasted machine translation of the DLSite info. I'll move it back if somebody offers a gameplay description for this game.

Edit - Thread moved back for now. Though I would consider this very sparse and will likely move it back again.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If anyone has any unique game mechanics or unique things to say about the game. Please post it. I'll happily help format a better description.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
If anyone has any unique game mechanics or unique things to say about the game. Please post it. I'll happily help format a better description.
Been too long since I played this game. All I remember is that the ending was weird. Apparently you were expelled for your own good as the school was destroyed in the ending, and the person who expelled you knew the destruction was coming and wanted to save you from it. Or was that only a bad end? I can probably touch up the plot description a bit though.

Sonia studies magic in an educational institution called a sorcerer's tower. However, one day her friend and her accidentally summoned the succubus Labia, and as a result was expelled from the tower by the headmistress, who is also Sonia's foster parent. In order to be admitted into the tower again, Sonia and the Succubus (who possessed Sonia involuntarily after the summon), must embark on a difficult journey.
Does anyone remember how you proceed the plot in this game? Was it just standard quest completion?

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
All we need is some unique game mechanics that would separate this game from the other RPGmaker games. That would help alot.

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been too long since I played this game. All I remember is that the ending was weird. Apparently you were expelled for your own good as the school was destroyed in the ending, and the person who expelled you knew the destruction was coming and wanted to save you from it. Or was that only a bad end? I can probably touch up the plot description a bit though.

Does anyone remember how you proceed the plot in this game? Was it just standard quest completion?
Iirc...
the MC was raised to be a vessel for the headmaster's soul transfering to live longer, without knowing. She was "tainted" and wasn't usable anymore after the accidental summon early on, so she was expelled.
Also, iirc, just normal dungeon clearing for plot progression. The only somewhat unique mechanic is getting stronger by losing to normal mobs, but also raising/lowering a parameter (which can be remedied by an item).

Newland

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
no one share any link of the game ???

Bryanis

Reputation score
no one share any link of the game ???
1st post to ask for a link (which is again the rule) by trying to turn it into a reproach against the forum members for not doing so - and on a game 6 years old+ (meaning any link would be down by know).

Man, you're really asking for what's coming to you....

(and if you don't know what I mean, just go an read the forum stickied rules before asking / complaining)