What's new

RPG RPG Maker [enuemu] 神託のM騎士体験版 (RJ235184)

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Trial:

Info:. This game will be using RPG Maker MV. The games battle system is standard turn base and depending on what armor is equipped it will change her appearance. You will have arrows on the map to show where you can enter and items will have a sparkle effect on the map to pick up. You can see the enemies on the field there are no random encounters.

Release Date: 12/28/2019

Story

This is the adventure of Claire who became a knight to find her brother who disappeared during joint training with the Knights of Akakuma !

Controls
Normal RPG Maker controls, including mouse.

Links
Dev Site:

DlSite:

Last edited by a moderator:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: New "enuemu" Game

So it sounds like he wants this one to be more Character driven and story oriented then? If I interpret that right. That'd be good, considering I feel like those are some of his strengths.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

In his previous games, it's mostly multi-stage sex scenes that are completely unrelated to each others.

This time, he intends to chain the events together, going from sexual harassment to sex, rape, training. It will focus more on the process of corrupting the heroine.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In his previous games, it's mostly multi-stage sex scenes that are completely unrelated to each others.

This time, he intends to chain the events together, going from sexual harassment to sex, rape, training. It will focus more on the process of corrupting the heroine.
Interesting. The only game I've played that had sex event escalation was Ryourin Gakuen by Poison. If this game has a similar system (and great art) then I'll give it a go. Only every played Sacred Eyes prior to its big patch upgrades so don't really know if there's been much improvement since.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Interesting. The only game I've played that had sex event escalation was Ryourin Gakuen by Poison. If this game has a similar system (and great art) then I'll give it a go. Only every played Sacred Eyes prior to its big patch upgrades so don't really know if there's been much improvement since.
But there are so many games that have corruption! What have you been doing? Stop going outside so much and get back into your basement. :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But there are so many games that have corruption! What have you been doing? Stop going outside so much and get back into your basement. :D
Most corruption games tend to focus on lots of sex acts but with unrelated personnel. This game (plus the one I quoted as well as the recent Daijoubi studios game) appears to be focused on an escalating chain of events where the same male character slowly but surely ups the ante against the female.

Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong, but it seems to be something like:

Male A: Molest, fondling, rape, double insertion, confinement, sex slave owner.

Corruption games tend to be:

Female A: Molest by Male A, fondling by Male B, Rape by Male C all the way up to gang rape/sexual confinement by males D,E,F and more.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now that sounds more interesting to me.

Magical Girl Yuki was...bland..somewhat boring even. Especially if you come from Sacred Eyes and Story of Two Swords.

You basically go into an Area loose, watch, repeat, win, go to new Area xD
Then the only Corruption you get is when you fail to beat one of the 4 Endgame Bosses. Nothing Intuitive.

You could say the same to the two previous Titles but it felt different. You got progression Scenes which I like the most and a decent Story to follow I do say so about a H-Game ,)

Let's wait and see how the new Game will be.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Judging from enuemu‘s record we can put this thread into a freezer and starts unfreezing it in 2019.

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now that sounds more interesting to me.

Magical Girl Yuki was...bland..somewhat boring even. Especially if you come from Sacred Eyes and Story of Two Swords.
Yeah, the magical girl modern setting was an about face that was kind of unexpected and jarring. I guess to fit in with the setting, there were many limits on design choices that kind of left a bad contrast with more orthodox ero RPG designs.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Judging from enuemu‘s record we can put this thread into a freezer and starts unfreezing it in 2019.
This doesn't seem fair as Enuemu has technically given us 3 games in 4 years. I don't think Enuemu has a reputation of taking a long time between games like your comment might suggest. You might have a case for someone like Scale Garden. Although, Scale Garden's games speak for themselves as he's one of the best developers right now.

Meanwhile, I've been waiting 7 years for the next Game of Thrones book and 6 years for Survival Dungeon lol.

Yeah, the magical girl modern setting was an about face that was kind of unexpected and jarring. I guess to fit in with the setting, there were many limits on design choices that kind of left a bad contrast with more orthodox ero RPG designs.
Yeah, I'm glad Enuemu is going back to his roots. This seemed like a game that he wanted to make for himself, and not necessarily the game his fans or other players wanted. It's understandable as I'm sure he was getting tired of the Medieval Fantasy settings of Sacred Eyes and Story of Two Swords. He probably wanted to try something different. It just didn't work.

Based on Yuki's weaker sales, I could imagine Enuemu is feeling pretty motivated right now, and we'll see his next game out earlier than we think.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The dev updated his blog with new pictures and information. I posted the pictures at the top of this page.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The games trial is out on Dlsite.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Really strong start on this game. I've not posted in quite a while, but if you like the classic sort of corruption focused female protag rpgs this one's really solid.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Games out on dliste

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard. PM a mod with an update to the OP in order to get this thread unlocked. Thread locked.

Edit: Thread unlocked and moved to H-games as the game has been released.

Last edited:

Wingys

Reputation score
Well, Etigoya already upped a full save, so with luck he'll write one someday...
Sorry for my ignorance, but where does/did he upload that? I couldn't manage to find it anywhere. Would play through it myself but without being translated it would probably take me many hours.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
He upload his save on a google drive (link in his signature, just search for the member on the forum).
He tend to make short walkthrough of game he provided save for when thing are complicated or peoples ask for it, but he's just one men with a real life, so he can take time to answer